ADVERTISEMENT

Walls & IDs at Democratic National Convention

Democrats, in a stunning display of irony, are building an impenetrable wall around their convention in Chicago and demanding ID from everyone entering the venue. This comes from the same party that decries walls as racist and insists that requiring ID is discriminatory. Meanwhile, all the appointments for free vasectomies for Democrat men at the convention have already filled up.

In a move that would be laughable if it weren’t so hypocritical, the Democratic Party is set to erect an impenetrable wall around their convention venue in Chicago and require photo ID from everyone who wants to attend. Yes, you read that correctly. The very party that has spent years branding walls as racist and denouncing voter ID laws as discriminatory is now embracing both when it serves their interests.

For years, Democrats have vilified anyone who dares suggest that America needs secure borders. They’ve gone so far as to label the construction of a border wall as an act of racism. Yet, when it comes to protecting their own, suddenly walls are a necessity. The message is clear: walls for us, but not for thee.

And let’s talk about the ID requirement. We’ve heard it all before from the left—demanding ID is discriminatory, it disenfranchises voters, it’s racist. Yet, when it comes to their convention, ID suddenly becomes essential. If Democrats truly believe that requiring ID is oppressive, why are they so quick to enforce it when their own security is on the line? The irony is staggering.

But the absurdity doesn’t stop there. Appointments for free vasectomies for Democrat men at the convention have already filled up. It’s almost as if they’re taking their dedication to population control to a whole new level. The left has long championed the idea of controlling the population through abortion and now, it seems, they’re encouraging sterilization as well.

This whole situation reeks of hypocrisy. It’s a classic case of “rules for thee, but not for me.” When it comes to protecting their own interests, Democrats are more than willing to throw their so-called principles out the window. Whether it’s building walls, demanding ID, or promoting population control, they’ll do whatever it takes to maintain their power.

The double standards on display here are just too glaring to ignore. The Democratic Party has revealed, yet again, that their true agenda is not about fairness or equality, but about control. Control of the borders when it suits them, control of the voting process when it benefits them, and control of the population through whatever means necessary.

As we watch the events unfold at the Democratic convention, we’re reminded once more that the left’s hypocrisy knows no bounds. They’ll preach one thing and practice another, all in the name of power. And the American people are expected to sit back and accept it.

But we won’t. It’s time to call out this hypocrisy for what it is. The Democrats can’t have it both ways. If they’re going to build walls and demand ID at their convention, they should be held accountable for the same actions they’ve demonized in others. The American people deserve leaders who stand by their principles, not ones who twist them to suit their convenience.

So, as the Democrats gather behind their walls and check IDs at the door, let’s remember what this says about their true values. It’s not about fairness or justice—it’s about control. And that’s something every American should be concerned about.

NEW: President Biden has arguably one of his worst speeches to date, lies and slurs his way through the entire speech.

Recap:

1. Biden says women are without electrical [power?]

2. Biden says border crossings are down under his administration compared to Trump (??)

3. Biden repeats the "fine people" hoax.

4. Biden repeated the "suckers and losers" hoax.

5. Biden screams at the crowd.

6. Biden gets confused while talking about Medicare.

7. Biden says Democrats have to save democracy again (Biden was forcibly removed as the democratically nominated candidate)

8. Biden says there are a thousand trillion billionaires in America.

9. Biden shares the "bloodbath" hoax.

Reactions: CUTiger1977
Exactly. In one of the most left leaning states in the US. She didn't last in the primary to get a single vote in 2020. She is an awful candidate. And as for positions, she has gone through her subordinates to recant most of her long held positions. Unless it's changed, she doesn't have any policy positions on her website. She doesn't do interviews and she doesn't do press conferences.

Name for me the last presidential candidate that didn't receive a single vote for any presidential nomination... I'll hang up and wait for an answer.
How is such an awful candidate leading the polls?

Thankfully last night is probably the last major address we'll see from Joe Biden...the worst person I can remember to occupy that office. That's a good thing for all of us.

There's enough things about Trump that are annoying that he could avoid the litany of lies he tells in nearly every speech. He did that again last night which is par for the course. I am sure we'll hear it from others as well. I guess when you have nothing to sell, lie and lie some more to deflect from that. It's also rather amazing they lament dividing of America when their election strategy is to divide America and cobble together enough votes to win through grievance politics. Just wow...

Can’t Make This Up! Democrats Kicked Joe Biden – The Sitting President – to Late Night on Monday Night of Convention…Then Chant “We Love Joe” After They Ousted Him from the Ticket in a Coup!​

Reactions: letsgocu
Look at all the people who swore for the last 4 years that they wouldn't vote for Trump coming to the realization that they "just have to because ______." The because is that the other candidate is black AND a woman.

They call it Communism.
I imagine you are just fine with Kamala’s economic proposals this past week.

If so, you are a damn idiot.

She’s going to control the price of bacon!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
One of the sad things about Democrats is how they celebrate the killing of babies.

It goes from focusing on rape, incest, medical, etc to an outright celebration and focus on being able to do the unthinkable. To the point that they are celebrating abortion trucks at the DNC. Then they label it sexual reproductive rights.

This is how stupid okclem and dpic are. If you don’t want to kill a baby, then there are ways to do that. But, there’s zero accountability and zero decency on the left. Don’t want a baby? Quit having sex. Use protection. Get a vasectomy. Heck, they are giving away free vasectomies at the DNC. They should go get one.

The celebration and focus on being able to get abortions is really sickening.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Thankfully last night is probably the last major address we'll see from Joe Biden...the worst person I can remember to occupy that office. That's a good thing for all of us.

There's enough things about Trump that are annoying that he could avoid the litany of lies he tells in nearly every speech. He did that again last night which is par for the course. I am sure we'll hear it from others as well. I guess when you have nothing to sell, lie and lie some more to deflect from that. It's also rather amazing they lament dividing of America when their election strategy is to divide America and cobble together enough votes to win through grievance politics. Just wow...
Does your memory only last 3 years?

I am absolutely flabbergasted that you could come to this conclusion after everything Harris/Walz have been preaching since they announced their run.

I'm sure we'll disagree but I find Biden to be far worse than Trump. Granted, it's a competition but there is so much more to me that is worse about Biden than Trump.
But like, as a person? Not a candidate. Not a president. Not policy wise. A person. Always fine agreeing to disagree. Just a wild take to me.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT