ADVERTISEMENT

Walz it is

I mean Trump taking over the GOP was certainly a catalyst for me changing my views
?????

Why would Trump taking the GOP make YOU change YOUR beliefs?

That’s ridiculous. Your views can be changed through life experiences. If your “beliefs” were changed by Trump, then your “beliefs” weren’t beliefs but rather weak thoughts and flippant ideas.

My beliefs have stayed the same, it’s the GOP that has changed.

Democrats severing ties with normal straight people and Jews. Bold strategy cotton.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: okclem
?????

Why would Trump taking the GOP make YOU change YOUR beliefs?

That’s ridiculous. Your views can be changed through life experiences. If your “beliefs” were changed by Trump, then your “beliefs” weren’t beliefs but rather weak thoughts and flippant ideas.

My beliefs have stayed the same, it’s the GOP that has changed

It’s ok to change beliefs as new information comes out. It would be stupid, stubborn, and unscientific not to do so.

My only thought right now is that regardless of who Trump picked, Dems likely would’ve had issues with them, and regardless of who Kamala chose, Republicans were going to tear them down.

My only thought right now is that regardless of who Trump picked, Dems likely would’ve had issues with them, and regardless of who Kamala chose, Republicans were going to tear them down.
I agree.

Generally I don’t think the VP matters much. Vance doesn’t move the needle one way or the other, but at least he is from Ohio.

Walz has major baggage, does nothing to attract votes in the center, and is from a poorly run state with net out-migration. People are literally fleeing his policies. Walz is clearly a net negative and I’m not sure how democrats did that.

Shapiro was the correct pick, but Kamala failed. Weak leader, bad decision maker.

I agree.

Generally I don’t think the VP matters much. Vance doesn’t move the needle one way or the other, but at least he is from Ohio.

Walz has major baggage, does nothing to attract votes in the center, and is from a poorly run state with net out-migration. People are literally fleeing his policies. Walz is clearly a net negative and I’m not sure how democrats did that.

Shapiro was the correct pick, but Kamala failed. Weak leader, bad decision maker.
We saw Shapiro being torn down when he wasn’t even the pick. The reaction from that side of the aisle would be exactly the same, just different issues.

We saw Shapiro being torn down when he wasn’t even the pick. The reaction from that side of the aisle would be exactly the same, just different issues.
Same for every Republican candidate.

George bush hates black people
Trump is Satan

Blah blah blah.

You have to love the lunatics on the left who hide behind _____phobia and are just too chickenshi to admit the truth. Boys don't need tampons and don't Menstruate. I'll ask you do think boys menstruate ?
Who cares man, why are you so concerned about minors and menstruation

Reactions: flotiger
That was my point.
Yeah, all the punches land on Walz. Shapiro would have been harder to hit, taken the punches better, and attracted the moderate voters, and been from a swing state.

Walz somehow manages to be a net negative pick when VP’s barely even matter

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

From the squad to Manchin, this pick is beloved by Democrats. I suppose all the never trumper Republicans bitching about antisemitism could just vote for Trump instead.
I didn't mention anything about Republicans I was just sharing what Washington post and CNN was commenting today . Sharing all these tweets from these random people from both sides doesn't mean anything to me ( reminds me of these expansion guys tweeting all the time lol) . Knowing Manchin he is already lobbying for a cabinet position with either both Trump and Harris ! Haha

I've got a friend who works with Sen Warren (Virginia ) and like to see what he heard why she didn't select either Kelly or Shapiro.

Last edited:
I didn't mention anything about Republicans I was just sharing what Washington post and CNN was commenting today . Sharing all these tweets from these random people from both sides doesn't mean anything to me ( reminds me of these expansion guys tweeting all the time lol) .
I was sharing comments from AOC and Joe Manchin. The person who tweeted it is incidental. But 👍

Reactions: dpic73 and Esso13
I agree.

😅 I hope you watched the rally dude. That mofo knocked it out of the park and made a Trump rally look like a meeting at the morgue...which in reality, it is.

Reactions: okclem
Does it not bother you that Trump says God doesn’t need to forgive him?
Well, I’ve never heard him say that but I would definitely disagree with him!! I know several pastors on his pastors advisory council, I know they have prayed for him and with him…so, I’d say he has asked forgiveness. I would think and hope he has.

Now, he is flawed, like us all. He is far from perfect. I wish he wouldn’t use some of the language he uses…one of the reasons I declined being asked to serve on the council. It’s just not something I felt I could do. But he’s surrounded by some very good pastors…hopefully they will make an impact on him.

😅 I hope you watched the rally dude. That mofo knocked it out of the park and made a Trump rally look like a meeting at the morgue...which in reality, it is.

He is a perfect match for the Worst candidate in decades.

What you get when you select instead of elect.

No chance in hell Kamala wins a true primary.

Reactions: Orange&Purple
He is a perfect match for the Worst candidate in decades.

What you get when you select instead of elect.

No chance in hell Kamala wins a true primary.
Did you watch it? If you did, you know it's real now. Unbelievable energy and he got in some hilarious zingers - crowd chanted "lock him up" and just stayed enthusiastic throughout. They raised 20 million immediately after it was over. You're lying to yourself if you think he's going to be a drag on the ticket. A star is born dude and you know it. This is going to be fun 😁

• Haha
Did you watch it? If you did, you know it's real now. Unbelievable energy and he got in some hilarious zingers - crowd chanted "lock him up" and just stayed enthusiastic throughout. They raised 20 million immediately after it was over. You're lying to yourself if you think he's going to be a drag on the ticket. A star is born dude and you know it. This is going to be fun 😁

He provides no excitement. And alienates the Jews from the party.

Big mistake for the dems

Plus, it’s Harris running not walz. And she is highly unlikeable and her own party thought she was a drag on the ticket just a couple months ago.

This couldn’t be setting up better for MAGA

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
He provides no excitement. And alienates the Jews from the party.

Big mistake for the dems

Plus, it’s Harris running not walz. And she is highly unlikeable and her own party thought she was a drag on the ticket just a couple months ago.

This couldn’t be setting up better for MAGA
You're lying to yourself and I'm here for it. Your November tears will be delish 😋

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT