ADVERTISEMENT

Walz it is

GUZhFbSWYAAvUE3

Reactions: AndersonTiger85
The issue is Growls keeps repeating things to attack him with that are just patently false. There are plenty of things to attack both Harris and Walz with on policy and issues alone that you shouldn't need to attack based on proven falsehoods or personal attacks. Discuss actual issues and policies, don't call her a ho (which always bothers me as no one calls Gaetz, a known partier, a ho. Or seeming calls out Trump for his many affairs) and make up ridiculous names.

There's just no need to make things up once, much less continue to then share more of that same falsehood despite being proven wrong.
You are welcome dpic.

He won’t make it to the DNC. I would be surprised if Kamala does. All smoke and mirrors.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard and so are the three stooges who liked your post. Who do you think will make it there if not them?

HOLY SH*T!

Minnesota National Guard Leaders Expose Tim Walz for Stolen Valor, Lying About His Rank, and Quitting When His Unit Was Deployed to Iraq.

"As soon as the shots were fired in Iraq, he turned and ran the other way and hung his hat up and quit," said Tom Behrends, a retired command sergeant major who replaced Gov. Tim Walz on a deployment to Iraq.

When he was a congressman, you know, he bragged that he was a retired command sergeant major: "I'm the highest-ranking person ever in the House," and, you know, all this lie that he was telling the state of Minnesota came out after 2018. After this was exposed, they said, "Well, he can say that he served as a command sergeant major, but he can't say he's a retired one because he's not."

Just tooting his own horn, hanging on the coattails of people that actually are command sergeant majors, who went through all the process and put all the time in.

It's stolen valor, really, what it is.

If he went to Iraq, he'd still be hiding under his desk over there, 'cause that's just the cowardice that I saw portrayed with him.

HOLY SH*T!

Minnesota National Guard Leaders Expose Tim Walz for Stolen Valor, Lying About His Rank, and Quitting When His Unit Was Deployed to Iraq.

"As soon as the shots were fired in Iraq, he turned and ran the other way and hung his hat up and quit," said Tom Behrends, a retired command sergeant major who replaced Gov. Tim Walz on a deployment to Iraq.

When he was a congressman, you know, he bragged that he was a retired command sergeant major: "I'm the highest-ranking person ever in the House," and, you know, all this lie that he was telling the state of Minnesota came out after 2018. After this was exposed, they said, "Well, he can say that he served as a command sergeant major, but he can't say he's a retired one because he's not."

Just tooting his own horn, hanging on the coattails of people that actually are command sergeant majors, who went through all the process and put all the time in.

It's stolen valor, really, what it is.

If he went to Iraq, he'd still be hiding under his desk over there, 'cause that's just the cowardice that I saw portrayed with him.

Assume you're doing the new thing where everyone acts like dpic has multiple accounts? For all I know he does, all I can do is assure you I am not him.
And I assure you it's nonsense. A poster who got his feelings hurt started the rumor and then all the remedial posters started parroting him.

Reactions: UrHuckleberry
He’s a great pick for Republicans!! Will Democrats survive this…you know they crying because it wasn’t Shapiro.
He's Jewish and most of that party hates jews and wants them dead and Israel wiped from the face of the earth... If they picked Shapiro they would lose MI and MN...

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
This pick will overjoy the GOP. He's a very liberal man and really did a horrendous job leading his state after the George Floyd situation. Of course, he's perfect for the left in Minnesota but that's about it. Harris is going left which is who she is to begin with. I don't get too excited about VP picks but this was a bad one for her.
i wasnt in minnesota but i was in the usa, and i saw how our president at the time reacted to covid, street riots, and insurrectionists storming the capitol to take out congress and his own vice president........pitiful excuse for leadership

Last edited:
Wow - what an underwhelming ticket.

Govenor from Minnesota that no one has heard of?

Most people wouldn't give a shit if we gave MN back to Canada.
there you trumpians go again , always wanting to parcel out and separate the united states....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT