ADVERTISEMENT

Want more inflation? Vote Trump!

Why not try? Or do you need to wait and see what DC Draino has to say about it?

Catturd has not weighed in yet.

I didn’t read the article yet, but I have been preaching this for months. I just hope Trump will be asked in the debates how deporting all of our food processors and putting tariffs on everything is going to bring down inflation.

I am sure his answer will be “we are gonna look at that. We are looking at options.”

And then in the failed he will repeat the same plans.

I didn’t read the article yet, but I have been preaching this for months. I just hope Trump will be asked in the debates how deporting all of our food processors and putting tariffs on everything is going to bring down inflation.

I am sure his answer will be “we are gonna look at that. We are looking at options.”

There won’t be a debate and you know it.

No he’ll answer by turning it into an attack. It’ll be something like “inflation is the worst it’s ever been under Biden and a lot people are saying if I’m not elected it’s gonna get worse. Way worse. Remember how cheap gas was when I was President? Do you remember that. Now look at it after 4 years of Biden. And if you’re voting democrat it means you love high gas prices and hate the oil industry.”

He seems to accidentally be one of the greatest speakers of all time at engaging the “click, whirr” mechanism through the equivocation fallacy.

Is he wrong? You are clueless and may want to edit this.

No he’ll answer by turning it into an attack. It’ll be something like “inflation is the worst it’s ever been under Biden and a lot people are saying if I’m not elected it’s gonna get worse. Way worse. Remember how cheap gas was when I was President? Do you remember that. Now look at it after 4 years of Biden. And if you’re voting democrat it means you love high gas prices and hate the oil industry.”

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Is he wrong? You are clueless and may want to edit this.

And thanks for proving my point for me.

And don't forget the tax cuts he's promising the rich. How would putting more money in pockets bring down inflation?

Reactions: nytigerfan
Read it and tell me specifically what you think he got wrong?
First of all I do not have an account to read that whole article. Paste it on here and I will read it. I can go ahead and tell you that inflation was 1.6 when Trump left office and Biden shot it up over 9 in his current illegal occupation of the WH so thats a donkey kong slam dunk beat down no matter how you want to spin it.

First of all I do not have an account to read that whole article. Paste it on here and I will read it. I can go ahead and tell you that inflation was 1.6 when Trump left office and Biden shot it up over 9 in his current illegal occupation of the WH so thats a donkey kong slam dunk beat down no matter how you want to spin it.

You are not a serious person.

No new personal income tax cuts though right? I haven’t seen that.

It would be one thing if Trump were only signaling that he just wants to keep the 2017 tax cuts in place, but apparently, he and his advisers also want to cut tax rates even deeper for individuals and corporations. The 2017 tax cuts were heavily skewed toward the top earners in the country and didn’t deliver on Trump’s promised deficit reduction. Even so, President Joe Biden has indicated that he’d like to see Congress keep the cuts for most households. Doing so would mean an additional estimated $1.5 trillion deficit over the next 10 years, which isn’t exactly the model of fiscal health, but at least Biden wants to raise taxes on the wealthy and corporations to offset those costs.

Reactions: dpic73
It would be one thing if Trump were only signaling that he just wants to keep the 2017 tax cuts in place, but apparently, he and his advisers also want to cut tax rates even deeper for individuals and corporations. The 2017 tax cuts were heavily skewed toward the top earners in the country and didn’t deliver on Trump’s promised deficit reduction. Even so, President Joe Biden has indicated that he’d like to see Congress keep the cuts for most households. Doing so would mean an additional estimated $1.5 trillion deficit over the next 10 years, which isn’t exactly the model of fiscal health, but at least Biden wants to raise taxes on the wealthy and corporations to offset those costs.

So no formal personal income tax cut proposal.

And correction, Biden doesn't just want to raise taxes on the wealthy. Hardworking families who have found some success will be hit with an increase.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So no formal personal income tax cut proposal.

And correction, Biden doesn't just want to raise taxes on the wealthy. Hardworking families who have found some success will be hit with an increase.

Got it.

trump saying he is going to do something does not count unless you see a formal proposal.

But biden saying he is going to do something does count without you needing to see a formal proposal.

But lets table the taxes for a moment.

Do you honestly believe trump's that across the board tarriffs and deporting the people who put food on the shelves of our supermarkets WONT raise inflation?

Got it.

trump saying he is going to do something does not count unless you see a formal proposal.

But biden saying he is going to do something does count without you needing to see a formal proposal.

But lets table the taxes for a moment.

Do you honestly believe trump's that across the board tarriffs and deporting the people who put food on the shelves of our supermarkets WONT raise inflation?

Biden has made a proposal. He's going to raise taxes on people making >$400K.

I don't disagree on Trump. Yet another reason I'm not voting for him.

Biden has made a proposal. He's going to raise taxes on people making >$400K.

I don't disagree on Trump. Yet another reason I'm not voting for him.

He has been president for 3.5 years and has made no attempts to do so.

Trump is on record of wanting lower taxes and has done it. The economy would really be down the shitter without his tax plan that's still in place. His tax plan will expire though and Biden wants to increase taxes while Trump wants to at minimum keep the current tax plan in place going forward if not go even lower. It's that simple.

Trump is on record of wanting lower taxes and has done it. The economy would really be down the shitter without his tax plan that's still in place. His tax plan will expire though and Biden wants to increase taxes while Trump wants to at minimum keep the current tax plan in place going forward if not go even lower. It's that simple.

Trump this weekend claimed he wants to add additional lower taxes on corporations while implementing a tarriff on all imported goods (which is a tax hike on the consumer).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT