ADVERTISEMENT

Allowing more illegal immigrants has been a net positive

PrimeIsGettingComfortable

Valles Marineris
Sep 5, 2023
We faced runaway inflation due to a fed that misjudged it as transitory. It was being most felt at hourly jobs. Many businesses couldn’t even find people who were willing to do the work.

Doesn’t it make sense to allow more illegal immigrants into the country to help manage inflation? They will perform work that most Americans won’t be willing to perform and do so at a lower cost. Not only that, but they commit crimes at a lower rate than American citizens.

Would you rather us let in more illegal immigrants or see interest rates go up another percent or two?

• Haha
Reactions: Clemson Goat
We faced runaway inflation due to a fed that misjudged it as transitory. It was being most felt at hourly jobs. Many businesses couldn’t even find people who were willing to do the work.

Doesn’t it make sense to allow more illegal immigrants into the country to help manage inflation? They will perform work that most Americans won’t be willing to perform and do so at a lower cost. Not only that, but they commit crimes at a lower rate than American citizens.

Would you rather us let in more illegal immigrants or see interest rates go up another percent or two?
No.

Hope this answer helps.

Tying inflation to illegal immigration … that’s a interesting troll ;)

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The guy at the Ingle's in Travelers Rest over the weekend had some very different ideas about the "ugly foreigners taking over our country."

I'll now weigh your arguments against his and decide where I stand.

No.

Hope this answer helps.

Tying inflation to illegal immigration … that’s a interesting troll ;)
You understand wages are determined by supply and demand, right? There was no supply of hourly workers so those wages were skyrocketing. Add more workers and that helps stop wage inflation.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

What's sad is the OP really believe this.

No no … flesh this out a bit. Please go into more detail. I’m all ears … teach a man to fish …
Supply of workers was lower because of Covid stimulus. Demand stayed the same or increased. Wages increase. Add to supply and wage increases slow/stop.

If you want any more I suggest you pay for an education.

Hoopla app. Aka audio books from the library

Thomas Sowell. Basic Economics
Timothy Taylor. The instant econmist

2 outstanding books on economics. Every month I renew these 2 and have listened to them for a few years now.

EVERY AMERICAN should listen or read these

It’s my boring guilty pleasure

Enjoy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT