ADVERTISEMENT

Was the shooter trans?

Yeah, there's no way a Republican would be trans!

caitlyn-jenner-costa-mesa-june-21-leonard-ortiz-medianews-group-orange-county-register-gettyimages-1233589022-1.jpg

Yeah, there's no way a Republican would be trans!

caitlyn-jenner-costa-mesa-june-21-leonard-ortiz-medianews-group-orange-county-register-gettyimages-1233589022-1.jpg
There are quite a few trans Republicans including , my favorite Blaire White. So whats your point? We also know he registured as a Republican to vote against Trump in the primary. He wasnt a real Republican. He also donated to Actblue and had an Antifa page...

There are quite a few trans Republicans including , my favorite Blaire White. So whats your point? We also know he registured as a Republican to vote against Trump in the primary. He wasnt a real Republican. He also donated to Actblue and had an Antifa page...
What do you mean what's my point? Your post implies he can't be Republican because of the picture in your post(if it's even real).
You have no proof that he registered as a Republican to vote in the primary - pure speculation.
He was 17 when he made that donation and his mom may have donated in his name. A year later he registered as a Republican and all his classmates said he was as well.
What the hell is an Antifa page?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT