ADVERTISEMENT

We have just banned ...

Cris_Ard

Owner - Publisher of Tigerillustrated.com
Staff
May 29, 2001
tigerillustrated.com
this clown DabosDynasty.

I had been waiting on some data to come back on this handle and we received it late this afternoon. The individual is in fact the poster "tigerpride2" who was previously banned.

Rarely do I call out a particular poster, but this insufferable troll went out of his way to cause problems for our board and moderators.

My apologies on the delay but I wanted to be 100-percent sure and the data/IP intel confirmed it was in fact him.

banisland.jpg

this clown DabosDynasty.

I had been waiting on some data to come back on this handle and we received it late this afternoon. The individual is in fact the poster "tigerpride2" who was previously banned.

Rarely do I call out a particular poster, but this insufferable troll went out of his way to cause problems for our board and moderators.

My apologies on the delay but I wanted to be 100-percent sure and the data/IP intel confirmed it was in fact him.

He outed himself as tigerpride2 when he started creating numerous threads about how we never should've fired Jack Leggett. Dead giveaway. What a loser.

this clown DabosDynasty.

View attachment 351

giphy.gif

this clown DabosDynasty.

View attachment 351
Thought it was pretty obvious who it was once he started in with the baseball threads. Wonder what handle he’ll use next time.

@Cris_Ard doing the Lord’s work!

That dude’s opinion on every issue was insufferable...and almost 100% of the time wrong!

this clown DabosDynasty.

View attachment 351

When will Jack Leggett....errr TigerPride2....err DabosDynasty just let it go? His run is over and the last 5-7 years of his coaching tenure here were brutal to watch.

this clown DabosDynasty.

View attachment 351

😂.

SHOULD HAVE USED “THIS WILL BE POPULAR” FOR THE THREAD TITLE.

@Cris_Ard by chance was there an account in between tp2 and dabosdynasty that was also banned? Struggling to remember the username but I’m positive there was someone else with very similar schtick and opinions that doesn’t post anymore. Was always curious of that.

Am I the only one that wasn’t bothered by him? I mean, I knew he was a troll & all but I didn’t care...posters like him keep the board interesting...
I mean, there’s a lot of posters on here that I don’t necessarily like, many I’ve had “heated exchanges” with, but I don’t really want anyone banned...I’ve never even used the ignore button on anyone bc I take this place for what it is, a message board...

Am I the only one that wasn’t bothered by him? I mean, I knew he was a troll & all but I didn’t care...posters like him keep the board interesting...
I mean, there’s a lot of posters on here that I don’t necessarily like, many I’ve had “heated exchanges” with, but I don’t really want anyone banned...I’ve never even used the ignore button on anyone bc I take this place for what it is, a message board...

Trolling every now and then is one thing. That dude was insufferable with the multiple times a day threads, and they all said the same thing.

this clown DabosDynasty.

View attachment 351

God works in mysterious ways as he answers our prayers. Thanks, Cris.

Reactions: Lamarmac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT