ADVERTISEMENT

Weak Border Csar Kamala And Democrats Are Allowing An Incompetent Boob to Run the White House For 5 More Months.

You mean besides my father? He had been steadily going downhill so I went to stay with my parents for a while to help out and I'll never forget one day my mother asked me to come help her because he had fallen out of the bed and couldn't get up. So I went in and picked him up and put him back in the bed and he turned to my mother and asked her who was that boy that picked him up. So yes, I do have experience - thanks for asking.
My aunt went through a horrible ordeal in Atlanta during hospice care where she was dealing with advanced dementia before she passed last year. Fell several times with black eyes and bruises and her son in law who owned Rec Teq left her alone and never visited more than my mom did.

You and I don't get along on the political spectrum but my heart goes out for you on the personal stuff, nothing transcends family and health issues.

Reactions: AugTig
You were clearly upset they misled you. You made a whole new thread about it. And yes, we all knew they should have done it earlier, but they lied to you instead. The result of that lie is that your vote meant nothing.

The regular everyday democrat HAS NO SAY IN THE direction of the party.

Im gonna save this so i can circle back to it because i know i’ll need it!! Thanks!

You mean besides my father? He had been steadily going downhill so I went to stay with my parents for a while to help out and I'll never forget one day my mother asked me to come help her because he had fallen out of the bed and couldn't get up. So I went in and picked him up and put him back in the bed and he turned to my mother and asked her who was that boy that picked him up. So yes, I do have experience - thanks for asking.
Sorry to hear this! I will be praying for your dad and your family!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT