ADVERTISEMENT

Weak Kamala And Democrats Are Allowing An Incompetent Boob to Run the White House For 5 More Months.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
It wouldn't have made a difference. A Dem poll taken a few days before Biden dropped out showed 45% wanted Harris and the next closest had 12%. This is who the base wanted and no amount of crying will change that.
“It wouldn’t have mattered”

We will never know will we?

No they don't.

And it's already over. She has the pledged delegates she needs.
Ok.

But Democrats aren’t going to show up to vote for that.

Only 4000 Democrats got to decide who the candidate was.

If you think Kamala would have won an open primary race I think you are CRAZY. She polled horribly and there was even talk from the left of replacing her. She is highly unlikeabke and by all means did a horrible job on things she was assigned to as VP.

And if you are being honest with yourself, there is no way she would have been in your top 3 choices for candidates if you could have chosen.

Ok.

But Democrats aren’t going to show up to vote for that.

Only 4000 Democrats got to decide who the candidate was.

If you think Kamala would have won an open primary race I think you are CRAZY. She polled horribly and there was even talk from the left of replacing her. She is highly unlikeabke and by all means did a horrible job on things she was assigned to as VP.

And if you are being honest with yourself, there is no way she would have been in your top 3 choices for candidates if you could have chosen.

you aren't being honest with yourself. just as you guys weren't when Biden won the first time. No Kamala isn't in my top 10, and she never would have won a primary, sure. We are voting against trump man. and we are now much more comfortable doing it with a credible human as the candidate.

You are pissed off that someone spilled some milk in your neighbor's house?!

The game is and always was beating Trump. Now, we have a Black and Indian woman who can rally new voters and excite the base in a way that Joe Biden absolutely could not.

you people are both arguing that joe biden must resign and that he also must run for president.

Theres a post above that asks if we will replace candidates when they are polling badly. lolololololol. of course we will. especially ones we know will lose an important presidential election before they've officially become the party's nominee. this is politics man. Biden was going to lose. You think its just the moral thing to do to let it happen!?!?!?!?

be serious.

you aren't being honest with yourself. just as you guys weren't when Biden won the first time. No Kamala isn't in my top 10, and she never would have won a primary, sure. We are voting against trump man. and we are now much more comfortable doing it with a credible human as the candidate.

The game is and always was beating Trump. Now, we have a Black and Indian woman who can rally new voters and excite the base in a way that Joe Biden absolutely could not.

you people are both arguing that joe biden must resign and that he also must run for president.

Theres a post above that asks if we will replace candidates when they are polling badly. lolololololol. of course we will. especially ones we know will lose an important presidential election before they've officially become the party's nominee. this is politics man. Biden was going to lose. You think its just the moral thing to do to let it happen!?!?!?!?

be serious.

You don’t think some portion of Democrats will be turned off by the fact that they were misled? Even you were upset. Some portion of Democrats will hold that grudge and not show up to vote, or hell even vote Trump. Time will tell I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
You don’t think some portion of Democrats will be turned off by the fact that they were misled? Even you were upset. Some portion of Democrats will hold that grudge and not show up to vote, or hell even vote Trump. Time will tell I suppose.

i dont. you are essentially asking me if there are a bunch of Biden stans in the democratic party. i think everyone knows the answer to that question.

and to the extent that there is any truth to that (which is certainly possible, I'm wrong all the time, ha) the number of people we pull in is much higher.

EDIT: I was upset because they hadn't done this earlier!

be serious.

be serious.

I’m assuming you’re referring to my questions?

Let me ask you this, you seem to be pretty educated on the in’s and outs of the election process ( I am not)- Has something like this ever occurred in the history of our primary system? Where the winning candidate has dropped out after the National primaries have taken place?

I’m assuming you’re referring to my questions?

Let me ask you this, you seem to be pretty educated on the in’s and outs of the election process ( I am not)- Has something like this ever occurred in the history of our primary system? Where the winning candidate has dropped out after the National primaries have taken place?

nope! Its remarkable and, even though it felt inevitable, still pretty unbelievable and surprising.

but your question ignores that Joe Biden is not and never was the official party nominee. that happens at the convention. Just as trump wasn't the official nominee until last week. And we are nominating his VP. Its not like Mark Cuban is now the nominee. We already voted for her, 3 times, knowing that she was one step away from the presidency.

all of this is fine.

this election is about trump. lets see what happens now. ha.

Reactions: Budgripe86
Damn, red hats really can't comprehend they're the only ones trapped in a cult of personality.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. We don't actually vote for a candidate for president. We vote for a group of electors of a specific party who will then in turn cast their own votes for who they want to be president. It's been incredibly streamlined, and our vote in November is a de facto vote for a candidate, but that's the gist of it. A party is totally allowed to make its own rules when it comes to selecting its nominees, which is why different parties in different states have winner-takes-all primaries or awards a portion of the delegates based on the number of votes received, or a combination of both. The DNC recently got rid of most of its guaranteed/protected electors, while the GOP actually increased the number a few years back.

nope! Its remarkable and, even though it felt inevitable, still pretty unbelievable and surprising.

but your question ignores that Joe Biden is not and never was the official party nominee. that happens at the convention. Just as trump wasn't the official nominee until last week. And we are nominating his VP. Its not like Mark Cuban is now the nominee. We already voted for her, 3 times, knowing that she was one step away from the presidency.

all of this is fine.

this election is about trump. lets see what happens now. ha.
“Moral thing”?? I think the truthful(moral) thing would’ve been to not lie to the American people about the president’s mental and physical state until after the primary election. But it’s politics.

I believe the race is wide open at this point. Long way to go, they both have plenty of time to F it up. Trump seems to be well on his way with some of his comments already.

I do realize Biden hadn’t been officially nominated. (Should’ve said presumed). This is now up to the delegates. Which is probably a pretty lucrative position to have this week in the Democratic Party.

This is my issue. I don’t see any other way to frame it, your vote quite literally did not matter in this primary. I guess just cross your fingers and hope the party makes the right decision this time.

Nobody that was going to vote for Joe will vote for trump, and the vast, vast majority will also vote for kamala- possibly more.

The problem is you can't see that bc many trumpers would have let joe win over another republican bc they were butt hurt he wasn't the nominee even though any republican is better than any dem simply based on the most basic policy differences.
I don't want to hear the "deep state" crap. Not saying this does not exist, but a deep state pub would result in better legislation( even though maybe not ideal) than a deep state dem.

I'm not saying she is going to win, but I would much rather Joe had stayed in the race.

Damn, red hats really can't comprehend they're the only ones trapped in a cult of personality.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. We don't actually vote for a candidate for president. We vote for a group of electors of a specific party who will then in turn cast their own votes for who they want to be president. It's been incredibly streamlined, and our vote in November is a de facto vote for a candidate, but that's the gist of it. A party is totally allowed to make its own rules when it comes to selecting its nominees, which is why different parties in different states have winner-takes-all primaries or awards a portion of the delegates based on the number of votes received, or a combination of both. The DNC recently got rid of most of its guaranteed/protected electors, while the GOP actually increased the number a few years back.
I appreciate the feedback. I actually mentioned to dpic that the dems might as well just have the party delegates nominate their candidate without going through the primaries. I was actually being serious. Replacing them if they weren’t polling well was obviously tongue in cheek

i dont. you are essentially asking me if there are a bunch of Biden stans in the democratic party. i think everyone knows the answer to that question.

and to the extent that there is any truth to that (which is certainly possible, I'm wrong all the time, ha) the number of people we pull in is much higher.

EDIT: I was upset because they hadn't done this earlier!
You were clearly upset they misled you. You made a whole new thread about it. And yes, we all knew they should have done it earlier, but they lied to you instead. The result of that lie is that your vote meant nothing.

The regular everyday democrat HAS NO SAY IN THE direction of the party.

Reactions: Dmk and TigerGrowls
Nobody that was going to vote for Joe will vote for trump, and the vast, vast majority will also vote for kamala- possibly more.

The problem is you can't see that bc many trumpers would have let joe win over another republican bc they were butt hurt he wasn't the nominee even though any republican is better than any dem simply based on the most basic policy differences.
I don't want to hear the "deep state" crap. Not saying this does not exist, but a deep state pub would result in better legislation( even though maybe not ideal) than a deep state dem.

I'm not saying she is going to win, but I would much rather Joe had stayed in the race.
You are very wrong. I know several deep blue democrats who switched from voting Biden to Trump. Joe really was that bad.

Not sure now since they pulled the swap, but I don’t think Kamala will change their mind. It’s the policies they hated, not Joe himself. And I don’t think Kamala is any better policy wise. She is no different than Joe. she will just read the teleprompter. She has no chance.

Last edited:
Can’t wait for Joes speech tonight!

How is he going to explain to the American people that he is too ill to be president in 5 months, but he is perfectly capable of being president now?

How stupid do Democrats think you are?

Why is Kammy too weak to use the 25th amendment and be straight with the American people? It’s really the easiest decision in the world, we all saw it with our eyes on June 27th.

The Democrats have left the government in disarray. They need to be fired!!

Joe continues to shit on his party on the way out the door.

He is just making Kamala look so bad and he is leaving her in a really tough spot by not resigning.

He and his policies are a shit stain on your party.

452560905_18443965996056198_3314884059452300004_n.jpg

It means we don't care about your butthurt
My party is not butthurt. We have a strong candidate that is going to win the election.

Your party is in disarray. They threw out and shit on the voices of millions of their voters. No way Kamala wins in a true primary. Not a chance in the world. She is your DEI candidate and you will like it.

• Haha
You are very wrong. I know several deep blue democrats who switched from voting Biden to Trump. Joe really was that bad.

Not sure now since they pulled the swap, but I don’t think Kamala will change their mind. It’s the policies they hated, not Joe himself. And I don’t think Kamala is any better policy wise. She is no different than Joe. she will just read the teleprompter. She has no chance.
You did not understand what I was saying. I was saying, that anyone who was going to vote for Joe two weeks ago, is not going to switch their vote to trump since kamala is running. You are right, they are essentially the same policy wise.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Can’t wait for Joes speech tonight!

How is he going to explain to the American people that he is too ill to be president in 5 months, but he is perfectly capable of being president now?

How stupid do Democrats think you are?

Why is Kammy too weak to use the 25th amendment and be straight with the American people? It’s really the easiest decision in the world, we all saw it with our eyes on June 27th.

The Democrats have left the government in disarray. They need to be fired!!
If trump makes the kamala is too weak argument, he will lose the election. The optics of calling a woman weak is only going to drive the women voters he should be trying to win over away. He may lose some that were planning to vote for him and also make some others that were planning to stay home and not vote get out and vote for kamala.

Trump doesn't need to try and get the Al Bundy vote. Al Bundy is already voting for Trump. Grabbing his crotch and calling her weak doesn't gain him votes. It drives away the voters he needs. He absolutely needs to go after her. However, he needs to frame it as her being dishonest and protecting herself and her party over the country. He, and you, need to step away and think about who he needs to be appealing to to win. It's not the people who will be voting for him the third time who are die hard supporters. It's the people on the fence that he needs to win.

This is what pisses me off the most about trump. He TRIED to lose the last election - and he succeeded. Women did not vote for him because of his demeanor, language, and attitude. Just like his daughter in law pointed out at the rnc when she said " you may not have liked what he tweeted" . She KNOWS exactly how he came off to women voters- that is exactly who/what she was talking about. She knows walking around talking like a third grader trying to be cool and grabbing your crotch absolutely turns off a segment of the population. We got Joe bc trump was too stupid realize he was driving voters he needed away. It's his fault we are in the crap show we have now. He needs to get his head out of his butt and not do the same thing.

This is not rocket science. To win, you need votes. How do you get them? Do you constantly appeal to Al Bundy who is going to vote for you 100% no matter what, or do you need to try and appeal to the voters who are on the fence? If he will highlight policy differences, dem dishonesty, the economy, etc., he can win. She was in charge of the border during the first couple of years per Joe and the admin. Go after her for that, go after her for accomplishing nothing as vp, go after her for giving $$$$ to bail out people arrested for violent protesting. There are many things you go after her for that will HELP you get voters. DON'T go after her with the message that drives the voters you need away.

I don't question their ability to do it. But I question the integrity of the party that misled the voters and essentially stole the vote from the people and gave it to the elite.

They all knew Joe was not all there. But they didn't tell everyone. Why? As a result of the dishonesty, millions of voters were disenfranchised. This comes from the same party that Annointed Hillary over Bernie and shoved Joe down everyone's throat last cycle.

Where would the Democratic party be today if the 2016 Primary was allowed to be a legitimate primary instead of a coronation? It's the same thing now. We will never know where a truly free Democratic party will take us because right now it's only where 4000 Democratic elite take them.

If trump makes the kamala is too weak argument, he will lose the election. The optics of calling a woman weak is only going to drive the women voters he should be trying to win over away. He may lose some that were planning to vote for him and also make some others that were planning to stay home and not vote get out and vote for kamala.

Trump doesn't need to try and get the Al Bundy vote. Al Bundy is already voting for Trump. Grabbing his crotch and calling her weak doesn't gain him votes. It drives away the voters he needs. He absolutely needs to go after her. However, he needs to frame it as her being dishonest and protecting herself and her party over the country. He, and you, need to step away and think about who he needs to be appealing to to win. It's not the people who will be voting for him the third time who are die hard supporters. It's the people on the fence that he needs to win.

This is what pisses me off the most about trump. He TRIED to lose the last election - and he succeeded. Women did not vote for him because of his demeanor, language, and attitude. Just like his daughter in law pointed out at the rnc when she said " you may not have liked what he tweeted" . She KNOWS exactly how he came off to women voters- that is exactly who/what she was talking about. She knows walking around talking like a third grader trying to be cool and grabbing your crotch absolutely turns off a segment of the population. We got Joe bc trump was too stupid realize he was driving voters he needed away. It's his fault we are in the crap show we have now. He needs to get his head out of his butt and not do the same thing.

This is not rocket science. To win, you need votes. How do you get them? Do you constantly appeal to Al Bundy who is going to vote for you 100% no matter what, or do you need to try and appeal to the voters who are on the fence? If he will highlight policy differences, dem dishonesty, the economy, etc., he can win. She was in charge of the border during the first couple of years per Joe and the admin. Go after her for that, go after her for accomplishing nothing as vp, go after her for giving $$$$ to bail out people arrested for violent protesting. There are many things you go after her for that will HELP you get voters. DON'T go after her with the message that drives the voters you need away.
We no longer care about feelings.

Trump almost got killed because female Secret Service were guarding him. Did you notice how many females were on his detail at the RNC? Zero. And no short people either.

Kamala is weak. That is just a fact. If she was strong she would have used the 25th amendment within 2-3 days of the debate. At the latest.

Trump will hammer home that she is weak, because she is weak. Trump is strong. He took a bullet, was bloodied up and walked away fighting!

It won't be close. There are a lot of fake polls out and an initial shine on Kamala, but that will wear off quickly. Possibly even before the DNC. She will be thrown to the wayside shortly after losing the election.

• Haha
We no longer care about feelings.

Trump almost got killed because female Secret Service were guarding him. Did you notice how many females were on his detail at the RNC? Zero. And no short people either.

Kamala is weak. That is just a fact. If she was strong she would have used the 25th amendment within 2-3 days of the debate. At the latest.

Trump will hammer home that she is weak, because she is weak. Trump is strong. He took a bullet, was bloodied up and walked away fighting!

It won't be close. There are a lot of fake polls out and an initial shine on Kamala, but that will wear off quickly. Possibly even before the DNC. She will be thrown to the wayside shortly after losing the election.
You are an idiot. The "we" in your first sentence are not the people he needs to convince! How hard is that for you to understand? How did that work out for him in 2020? Only an absolute dumb ass would run the same campaign that LOST him the election last time. If he hammers her as weak and gives dems another 4 years, I hope he falls down a flight of steps and breaks his face for shitting on the country for eight years.
What is going to appeal to people in the undecided category- which is all that matters? She is weak, or she is terrible at her job, dishonest, and selfishly lied/deceived the public about Joe for personal gain?

Well sure but he's a stubborn old man who's dedicated his life to public service and I can see why he wanted to finish the job he started. In his mind, he was doing what's best for the country by staying in the race and remember that he didn't believe the poll numbers were real. I also understand why the people in his inner circle wanted to give him a wide berth to make his own decision because he's earned the right to do so.

But your point about replacing someone on the ballot if they're underwater is a legitimate concern that we probably need to address so that it doesn't become the rule going forward.
The problem is the entire Democratic Party just let it slide. You can’t tell me they didn’t know there was an issue and would have let it slide on by if it weren’t for the debate.

Anything to win I guess.

Reactions: fatpiggy
You are an idiot. The "we" in your first sentence are not the people he needs to convince! How hard is that for you to understand? How did that work out for him in 2020? Only an absolute dumb ass would run the same campaign that LOST him the election last time. If he hammers her as weak and gives dems another 4 years, I hope he falls down a flight of steps and breaks his face for shitting on the country for eight years.
What is going to appeal to people in the undecided category- which is all that matters? She is weak, or she is terrible at her job, dishonest, and selfishly lied/deceived the public about Joe for personal gain?
She did a great job on the border. Probably one of her biggest policy wins. I expect to hear how she did a great job.

"When she speaks, she speaks for me. She doesn't have to check with me." - Joe Biden

Yeah, she is going to have to own the border issue and explain what went wrong. She will have to throw someone under the bus.

The problem is the entire Democratic Party just let it slide. You can’t tell me they didn’t know there was an issue and would have let it slide on by if it weren’t for the debate.

Anything to win I guess.
I’m no expert but the whole Democrat primary system is super convoluted and pretty un-democratic in my opinion. Basically the party, by way of their delegates can choose whoever they want, no matter how the popular vote turns out. See Hilary in 2016. Even this year they removed several candidates from the ballot in a couple of states. One was Tennessee I believe.

And I think it was in New Hampshire this year the delegates held a closed door meeting after the public primary voting, and held a delegate only vote allegedly with one name on the ballot.

She did a great job on the border. Probably one of her biggest policy wins. I expect to hear how she did a great job.

"When she speaks, she speaks for me. She doesn't have to check with me." - Joe Biden

Yeah, she is going to have to own the border issue and explain what went wrong. She will have to throw someone under the bus.

THIS is what trump should go after her with. THIS will help win over voters who are not "trumpers". That is the point I am making. Pointing out these things will help win over voters who may be on the fence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT