ADVERTISEMENT

Weak Kamala And Democrats Are Allowing An Incompetent Boob to Run the White House For 5 More Months.

The problem is the entire Democratic Party just let it slide. You can’t tell me they didn’t know there was an issue and would have let it slide on by if it weren’t for the debate.

Anything to win I guess.
I think way too much is being made of this because by all accounts, people who have met with him one on one said he's fine. It's obvious that his speech has been impacted but his mind is still sharp IMO. In one of his recent interviews, he displayed his vast knowledge of foreign policy that only comes with a keen mind and years of experience.

In short, he knows what he's talking about but he struggles to verbalize it fluently, and that's a problem. You might have the best message ever but if you can't articulate it well in front of a microphone, that's a terrible problem for a president. I think that only clearly came into focus during the debate, hence the push to have him step aside. When they realized he couldn't effectively prosecute Trump's multiple lies they knew it was time to take action.

A reminder that he has not been diagnosed with dementia, he's just guilty of being old and I don't think anyone was trying to hide that from anyone. It just became clear when he was under the brightest spotlight.

Regardless, no crime has been committed so everyone needs to get over it.

Mike Johnson met with him earlier this year and he didn't say anything about it either, so he's obviously able to communicate when he needs to - behind closed doors.

THIS is what trump should go after her with. THIS will help win over voters who are not "trumpers". That is the point I am making. Pointing out these things will help win over voters who may be on the fence.
lol, ok.

Good luck with that.

I’m no expert but the whole Democrat primary system is super convoluted and pretty un-democratic in my opinion. Basically the party, by way of their delegates can choose whoever they want, no matter how the popular vote turns out. See Hilary in 2016. Even this year they removed several candidates from the ballot in a couple of states. One was Tennessee I believe.

And I think it was in New Hampshire this year the delegates held a closed door meeting after the public primary voting, and held a delegate only vote allegedly with one name on the ballot.

The entire primary was run with only one name on the ballot...

I think way too much is being made of this because by all accounts, people who have met with him one on one said he's fine. It's obvious that his speech has been impacted but his mind is still sharp IMO. In one of his recent interviews, he displayed his vast knowledge of foreign policy that only comes with a keen mind and years of experience.

In short, he knows what he's talking about but he struggles to verbalize it fluently, and that's a problem. You might have the best message ever but if you can't articulate it well in front of a microphone, that's a terrible problem for a president. I think that only clearly came into focus during the debate, hence the push to have him step aside. When they realized he couldn't effectively prosecute Trump's multiple lies they knew it was time to take action.

A reminder that he has not been diagnosed with dementia, he's just guilty of being old and I don't think anyone was trying to hide that from anyone. It just became clear when he was under the brightest spotlight.

Regardless, no crime has been committed so everyone needs to get over it.

Mike Johnson met with him earlier this year and he didn't say anything about it either, so he's obviously able to communicate when he needs to - behind closed doors.

I say this politely, but it is evident you have never had a family member with dementia.

I say this politely, but it is evident you have never had a family member with dementia.
You mean besides my father? He had been steadily going downhill so I went to stay with my parents for a while to help out and I'll never forget one day my mother asked me to come help her because he had fallen out of the bed and couldn't get up. So I went in and picked him up and put him back in the bed and he turned to my mother and asked her who was that boy that picked him up. So yes, I do have experience - thanks for asking.

You mean besides my father? He had been steadily going downhill so I went to stay with my parents for a while to help out and I'll never forget one day my mother asked me to come help her because he had fallen out of the bed and couldn't get up. So I went in and picked him up and put him back in the bed and he turned to my mother and asked her who was that boy that picked him up. So yes, I do have experience - thanks for asking.
Sorry to hear that.

Reactions: dpic73
Are you telling me you don't think pointing out the disaster at the border and the fact she was in charge of it makes any difference?
I dont think she has a chance either way.

She was polling at 1% within her own party. She is not the people's choice. She is the choice of the elite. Add that to the deception from the Democratic party and the fact they are facing off against a leader like Donald Trump ...... she doesnt stand a chance.

That’s tough man, sorry you all had to go through that.

Reactions: dpic73 and fatpiggy
That’s tough man, sorry you all had to go through that.
It's fine now but that moment was seared into my memory. I remember it started when he went to one of his regularly scheduled appointments at the VA, that was only a mile from their house and he called my mom and asked her how to get home. They had lived in the same house for 20 years....

Not everyone shares their personal experiences but I just wanted to put it out there that I do understand and recognize what happens when someone has dementia. That's all.

It's fine now but that moment was seared into my memory. I remember it started when he went to one of his regularly scheduled appointments at the VA, that was only a mile from their house and he called my mom and asked her how to get home. They had lived in the same house for 20 years....

Not everyone shares their personal experiences but I just wanted to put it out there that I do understand and recognize what happens when someone has dementia. That's all.
I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Sincerely sorry you had to deal with that. It is an awful disease.

Reactions: dpic73
I dont think she has a chance either way.

She was polling at 1% within her own party. She is not the people's choice. She is the choice of the elite. Add that to the deception from the Democratic party and the fact they are facing off against a leader like Donald Trump ...... she doesnt stand a chance.
You probably thought Joe didn't have chance in 2020 either, did you. Answer me this. On all those betting sites sites you like to quote, has Trumps odds gone up or down since biden dropped out. Genuinely curious. I would bet they have gone down. Not necessarily predicting him to lose, just that he is not favored by as much.

Looks like his odds have gone down- which is what I suspected. This is exactly why he needs to be trying to win/secure votes he does not have instead of saying things to make people already firmly in his camp cheer and beat their chest. I want trump to win, desperately want him to win. I just want him to do what he needs to do to get votes- that is what it is all about, or should be. Otherwise, there is no reason for him to be campaigning.

I don’t care that you don’t care.

Millions of voteless Democrats do care.

The Democrats have normalized the

Ultimate VOTER SUPPRESSION PLAN

LET PEOPLE VOTE AND THEN DON’T COUNT THEM

I LOVE THE PLAN AS IT IS WORKING FOR

KAMELA HARRIS LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

Until some of these people have something happen to someone they love like a family member, spouse, child or self they are so pious and full of $h!t

My daughter had an assault in a condo a long time ago where the intent of the gang was to rape and murder them

They were lucky and got through it

Then over the last few years I have had to observe family and friends as I age suffer dementia

Particularly my mom

When I hear these morons support allowing illegal immigrants into the country I think to myself

Let’s put them in your neighborhood and see how your wife and children and you handle people who robbery , rape , murder and crime is a way of life and as they commit crimes against your family then shut your piehole

These men and woman are sniveling weak ass perverts who think protecting their quality of life and safety and well being of their family is Un America

Ask your wife of daughter after they have been raped or visit the morgue and view the body after YOU supported this travesty

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT