ADVERTISEMENT

Weak Kamala And Democrats Are Allowing An Incompetent Boob to Run the White House For 5 More Months.

It's fine now but that moment was seared into my memory. I remember it started when he went to one of his regularly scheduled appointments at the VA, that was only a mile from their house and he called my mom and asked her how to get home. They had lived in the same house for 20 years....

Not everyone shares their personal experiences but I just wanted to put it out there that I do understand and recognize what happens when someone has dementia. That's all.
Sorry to hear this, it is tough. We're starting to deal with it from my mom. First time I've broken down in a long....long time.

Reactions: dpic73
Sorry to hear this, it is tough. We're starting to deal with it from my mom. First time I've broken down in a long....long time.
😕 Oh I'm really sorry to hear that, it's one of the toughest things we have to deal with. I didn't get in to what happened with my mom later and I won't share it here but it was gut wrenching. Hang in there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT