ADVERTISEMENT

Well Musk's Hyperloop is dead

The myth of Elon Musk is that he's actually a good businessman. He has failed far more frequently than he has succeeded.
Im glad that Yoshi who works a 40 hour week as an employee of some retail business is able to on a regular basis talk shit and throw strong disdain toward multiple billionaires and how they conduct business. Im glad you setting them straight bro.

Last edited:
Im glad that Yoshi who works a 40 hour week as an employee of some retail business is able to on a regular basis talk shit and throw strong disdain toward multiple billionaires and how they conduct business. Im glad you setting them straight bro.

Well, I have 30+ years in management at multiple levels with multiple Billion $ international companies. I would say I have some experience to judge someone's business acumen. I'll be glad to compare resumes with you whenever you'd like.

I judge Trump the harshest because he is pretty terrible as a businessman. Factually he would be wealthier had he just invested his daddy's money instead of trying to be a businessman. His $200 million $ inheritance is why he's rich. It certainly isn't due to any great business moves he has made.

Well, I have 30+ years in management at multiple levels with multiple Billion $ international companies. I would say I have some experience to judge someone's business acumen. I'll be glad to compare resumes with you whenever you'd like.

I judge Trump the harshest because he is pretty terrible as a businessman. Factually he would be wealthier had he just invested his daddy's money instead of trying to be a businessman. His $200 million $ inheritance is why he's rich. It certainly isn't due to any great business moves he has made.
Thats a total BS response yoshi. You are full of $h1t!! It makes me laugh though.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Thats a total BS response yoshi. You are full of $h1t!! It makes me laugh though.

Tell me what's incorrect? Care to share your resume and experience that makes you such a valid arbiter of business acumen? Probably not, so I'll stand by while you cue up numerous Tweets by anonymous X users who don't prove anything, have no credibility, but you still don't understand that it makes you look foolish.

Last edited:
Reactions: nytigerfan

Tell me what's incorrect? Care to share your resume and experience that makes you such a a valid arbiter or business acumen? Probably not, so I'll stand by while you cue up numerous Tweets by anonymous X users who don't prove anything, have no credibility, but you still don't understand that it makes you look foolish.
Yoshi...you are an everyday guy and thats not a bad thing but compared to Trump and Musk you are piss ant just like I am but you want to parade on here talking shit like you are the master of American business and how to make money. I am doing fine for the record as an engineer and make a good honest living dipshit.

Yoshi...you are an everyday guy and thats not a bad thing but compared to Trump and Musk you are piss ant just like I am but you want to parade on here talking shit like you are the master of American business and how to make money. I am doing fine for the record as an engineer and make a good honest living dipshit.

What does Donald Trump have that any of us don't? Oh right. Daddy left him a shit ton of money. He basically has been a disaster in business and as Forbes stated, he would have done better just leaving it alone than trying to act smart. Trump is a dumbass who cheated workers and small businesses his entire career. He has made his living cheating guys like you, whether through his business, or through fleecing you for donations to his elections and legal defense.

So you don't want to compare resumes or business understanding?

What does Donald Trump have that any of us don't? Oh right. Daddy left him a shit ton of money. He basically has been a disaster in business and as Forbes stated, he would have done better just leaving it alone than trying to act smart. Trump is a dumbass who cheated workers and small businesses his entire career. He has made his living cheating guys like you, whether through his business, or through fleecing you for donations to his elections and legal defense.

I would be pretty shocked if growls has a resume

Yoshi, I say it with as much respect as possible, but your continuing remarks make you look like a total dumb@$$!

Yoshi, I say it with as much respect as possible, but your continuing remarks make you look like a total dumb@$$!

I disagree. I think if we polled the board you'd probably be disappointed with the results. Wait, nevermind, you don't believe the results of elections or polls and I'm sure that you'd say the Deep State was out to get you. It's so hard being a White,Christian, Male in the deep south.

I disagree. I think if we polled the board you'd probably be disappointed with the results. Wait, nevermind, you don't believe the results of elections or polls and I'm sure that you'd say the Deep State was out to get you. It's so hard being a White,Christian, Male in the deep south.
LOL. Ok dpic/yoshi. Whatever you say.

An engineer? Like a year ago you said you work night shift security

Not that there’s anything wrong that

We go from Musk and talking about businesses ...... and then, living rent free in Yoshi's head, he gets distracted and takes a right turn to the boogeyman ..... TRUMP!!

Get help dude.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
We go from Musk and talking about businesses ...... and then, living rent free in Yoshi's head, he gets distracted and takes a right turn to the boogeyman ..... TRUMP!!

Get help dude.

I love the abject stupidity of posts like this.

1. Check this board and tell me how many trump related posts were started by magidiots vs lefties. It is like 90% to 10%.

2. You wanted so badly to talk about Trump in this board that you welched on your ban bet.

3. The guy is the republican nominee for president, and he already has attempted to subvert our democratic processes. Why wouldn’t we talk about him?

Just found. Surveillance video of Yoshi getting upset after reading House of Politics board on TI while working at his retail business position. LOL!!

I love the abject stupidity of posts like this.

1. Check this board and tell me how many trump related posts were started by magidiots vs lefties. It is like 90% to 10%.

2. You wanted so badly to talk about Trump in this board that you welched on your ban bet.

3. The guy is the republican nominee for president, and he already has attempted to subvert our democratic processes. Why wouldn’t we talk about him?

Because the title of the thread is "Musk's Hyperlopp is Dead." ?

There are 20 other threads to trash Trump. The point was the thread and discussion had nothing to do with Trump, yet he is top of mind for Yoshi.

@OleFastball or @fatpiggy notice who referenced multiple billionaires first in this thread? You've never exactly let facts, or integrity play any role on your posting so I'm not surprised at your inability to understand.

Just found. Surveillance video of Yoshi getting upset after reading House of Politics board on TI while working at his retail business position. LOL!!

Gen Z pretty much summed up in a single video ....

although ... I think this is also a commentary on the person who is filming. I suspect that the person filming was being ridiculous and unreasonable. He is probably throwing a tantrum over some s* that this guy has no control over. The comment of "your company is the one that messed up... " leads me to believe this is the incase. Im also guessing this guy is probably working night shift, over worked, under paid (just \based on the vid, its an older Holiday Inn, recently renovated, probably owned and operated by a Indian or Pakistani family .... just seems to be the case), probably has some personal shit going on and instead of realizing that this dude is going through some shit .... decides to stick a camera in his face.........

Just a really sad video all around.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Just found. Surveillance video of @TigerGrowls hate posting at 3am from his night security job.

3OIm.gif

Wait... you're an engineer....? Is this like sandwich artist? What do you engineer?

I wouldnt plan on quitting your day jobs for a comedian gig guys. Har har!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT