ADVERTISEMENT

Western NC Mountains Devastated By Hurricane Helene Flooding - FEMA is A Total Mess - Elon Seething at FAA - John Stewart Seething at Kamala

Hey guy, hope you are having a good night.

You never did get around to answering my question… did it help storm victims in your state that trump went there for a press conference where he blatantly lied about Biden not returning kemp’s calls?

Was that helpful?
No. Trump saying this, if indeed Kemp received the call, was not helpful.

Question for you… should our tax dollars go to Ukraine to the extent they are, when we can’t even take care of our own?

No. Trump saying this, if indeed Kemp received the call, was not helpful.

Question for you… should our tax dollars go to Ukraine to the extent they are, when we can’t even take care of our own?

We can take care of our own. Congress just need a to fund fema.

But I’ll meet you halfway. Cut off Ukraine and Israel and bring that money home. Deal?

Hey guy, hope you are having a good night.

You never did get around to answering my question… did it help storm victims in your state that trump went there for a press conference where he blatantly lied about Biden not returning kemp’s calls?

Was that helpful?
Quite the contrary. You Communist try to use words to work against the American people with no substance. Most of the American public is stupid. It's not all their fault. You Communist have rigged the system.

This is the thing you Communist never understand. I don't care what any politician on either side says about anything.

Do you think this administration has been a success? Keep Trump out of it for one second----but you can't. You are most certainly female (or 1 of the other 72 genders you think are real----there are only 2).

Reactions: TigerGrowls
We can take care of our own. Congress just need a to fund fema.

But I’ll meet you halfway. Cut off Ukraine and Israel and bring that money home. Deal?
I don’t mind helping other countries in need, to an extent.

IMO, Israel is a must. If we don’t protect Israel, the US will fall. This is my belief.

Did you care for Kamala’s $750 comment? I’m certain you understand this… but I pay a hella bunch in taxes. That money should be used more so to help our own.

Quite the contrary. You Communist try to use words to work against the American people with no substance. Most of the American public is stupid. It's not all their fault. You Communist have rigged the system.

This is the thing you Communist never understand. I don't care what any politician on either side says about anything.

Do you think this administration has been a success? Keep Trump out of it for one second----but you can't. You are most certainly female (or 1 of the other 72 genders you think are real----there are only 2).
Talk about using words with no substance. check out one of your own. What do you think of this she-pig from NW Georgia?

Just like Trump
How did you ever live without him? He's your only saving grace. He got you this far. I guess you have to ride this pony as long as it's there.

You're a disgrace to your country, your family name, and all those that surround you. You're what's known as "white trash".

How did you ever live without him? He's your only saving grace. He got you this far. I guess you have to ride this pony as long as it's there.

You're a disgrace to your country, your family name, and all those that surround you. You're what's known as "white trash".
Only one of us has underpinning and a trailer hitch on their house and it aint me.

I don’t mind helping other countries in need, to an extent.

IMO, Israel is a must. If we don’t protect Israel, the US will fall. This is my belief.

Did you care for Kamala’s $750 comment? I’m certain you understand this… but I pay a hella bunch in taxes. That money should be used more so to help our own.
Israel is GOD's chosen people. I won't lie to you and tell you that I know more about the bible than you do, or that I know something that I don't.

All that I think I am certain of, is Israel won't lose in the end, because I think it is written.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
GZErqm_WMAAPQ84

Only one of us has underpinning and a trailer hitch on their house and it aint me.
Not me either.

That's the only thing you have at this point "tinkerbell". You should be embarrassed at this point, but everyone knows you're not.

There are people in NC/GA/SC/TN that died or lost loved ones and this is the best you got. "underpinning and a trailer hitch on their house".

You're a POS! I don't care how much money you have. I take care of my own.

I don't care who they are, they are human beings.

According to you, I have meager finances.

You think your checkbook means anything to me? GFY?

Support this.

BREAKING: North Carolina Sheriffs say that they are ready to start arresting Kamala Harris’s FEMA feds if they continue blocking rescue workers and pilots from saving lives and delivering critical aid.

We should call the Sherrifs and ask them to deputize all of the rescue workers. That way we can arrest FEMA ourselves.

UPDATE: Hurricane Helene

Whistleblower Comes Forward… and it’s not good at all…

FEMA basically wasted ALL the money they had and left Thousands of Emergency Personel on the ground with NO DEPLOYMENT ORDERS whatsoever….

To throw salt on the wound, during the hurricane, airline tickets were being purchased for ILLEGAL ALIENS into the US.

This shows that the US Government is ACTIVELY and INTENTIONALLY allowing US Citizens to suffer.

This is atrocious… this is treason!

Glenn Beck travels to North Carolina and EXPOSES FEMA’s absence: ‘EVERY American should see this’

Glenn confirms:

• NO action on the ground by the federal government.

• CONFIRMED they are bulldozing Chimney Rock.

• FEMA stopping trucks loaded with food and taking it.

The federal government isn’t doing anything. All aid and rescue operations being organized by ex. Special Forces and locals.

Talk about using words with no substance. check out one of your own. What do you think of this she-pig from NW Georgia?

I didn't bother watching any of your drivel. As much as you hate to hear it, GOD fearing people will win out. Go ahead and write this down.

Do I care that someone who has an R behind their name is a Judas? Not at all. I'll give you Lindsey Graham, if you'll give me one.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Colonel Douglas Macgregor is ‘MAD AS HELL’ Over Biden-Harris’ Treasonous Hurricane Response

🔥 Every American needs to hear this. 🔥

“Our good countrymen and women are being left to fend for themselves while the government bends over backward for illegal immigrants, criminal gang members, foreign governments, and — of course — lines the pockets of warmongers!”

As families in North Carolina suffer without food, water, or electricity, Macgregor laid out the harsh reality: “Fort Bragg, now renamed Fort Liberty, is only 300 miles from Asheville, North Carolina, where thousands of Americans are coping with washed-out roads and bridges, power outages, and a desperate need for clean water.”

Yet, he pointed out, not a single army helicopter has been sent to rescue them. Why? Because those aircraft are busy overseas, leaving Americans in the dust.

“Too many Americans have been left behind by a negligent federal government for too long,” Macgregor declared. His message to Washington is loud and clear: prioritize Americans NOW.

Video: @OCOCReport

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT