ADVERTISEMENT

Western NC Mountains Devastated By Hurricane Helene Flooding - FEMA is A Total Mess - Elon Seething at FAA - John Stewart Seething at Kamala

I don't know exactly what you are trying to imply, but if 1 MFing tax payer dollar goes to an ILLEGAL then too much has been spent.
I was just replying to what you had claimed. Not implying anything.

You said FEMA doesn’t have money because they’re giving money elsewhere. If true, I wouldn’t like that either. But seems like it was made up so far.

Reactions: dpic73
I was just replying to what you had claimed. Not implying anything.

You said FEMA doesn’t have money because they’re giving money elsewhere. If true, I wouldn’t like that either. But seems like it was made up so far.
My york ass is quoted as saying FEMA don't have the money. Everything under his control has been a f**king disaster. He's over the secret service too right? He's over the border right?

Where did the money go then? I'm typing and watching the game. I don't have time for a deep dive.

Just got off the phone a Pastor in the midst of the flooding in TN/NC. He is in one of the most devastated locations. He verified a few things about the situation:
- Almost all help is being done by private citizens, mainly churches.
- Private helicopters are flying in the vast majority of the supplies.
- Local Sheriffs are telling people to feel free to defend their property from looters by whatever means they have. 🔫
- WROL (Without Rule of Law) is happening in some areas, which means looting, robbing, and etc.
- FEMA's involvement has seriously complicated the rescue efforts.
- Local Sheriffs have threatened to arrest FEMA workers if they hinder rescue and aid work.
- The response to this tragedy has been massive and overwhelming. All from private individuals and local Churches.

Pray for these people!

Welp There You Have It, Straight From Local Law Enforcement, DO NOT Donate To FEMA For Hurricane Helene Victims

“Please do not donate to FEMA. They are hindering a lot of what people are trying to accomplish out in the western part of the state.”

“By now, everyone's heard about what's going on in the western part of Carolina, Eastern Tennessee, Florida, Georgia. Donate.

Please donate what you can, try to find a nonprofit to donate to. Uh, church, local PD. A lot of those are taking donations, sheriff's departments.

I know my department is running a bunch of stuff to the western part of the state to help donate, but please do not donate to FEMA.

They are hindering a lot of what people are trying to accomplish out in the western part of the state.”

“FEMA doesn't understand that these Appalachian people are built differently. I'm very familiar with them. They are not gonna stand by idly and have government officials tell them what to do. FEMA's playing a game of FAFO because free men don't ask for permission. Again, please donate and help these people out. They need us now more than ever.”

Welp There You Have It, Straight From Local Law Enforcement, DO NOT Donate To FEMA For Hurricane Helene Victims

“Please do not donate to FEMA. They are hindering a lot of what people are trying to accomplish out in the western part of the state.”

“By now, everyone's heard about what's going on in the western part of Carolina, Eastern Tennessee, Florida, Georgia. Donate.

Please donate what you can, try to find a nonprofit to donate to. Uh, church, local PD. A lot of those are taking donations, sheriff's departments.

I know my department is running a bunch of stuff to the western part of the state to help donate, but please do not donate to FEMA.

They are hindering a lot of what people are trying to accomplish out in the western part of the state.”

“FEMA doesn't understand that these Appalachian people are built differently. I'm very familiar with them. They are not gonna stand by idly and have government officials tell them what to do. FEMA's playing a game of FAFO because free men don't ask for permission. Again, please donate and help these people out. They need us now more than ever.”
You are a sinister enemy of this country and your propaganda is going to get FEMA workers killed in your disgusting attempt to sow chaos and lies. Nothing is too low for you - nothing.

So NC residents that live there are all lying? You are out of your mind dpic.
A reminder that nobody trusts the horseshit you post because you prove every day that you'll lie and spread false propaganda relentlessly and you never have an ounce of shame about it, no matter how many times you get busted. That's what happens when you only follow liars and propagandists on the dark web. Shit in, shit out. When does anyone get an ounce of grace from you? What do you ever do to unite us or be helpful? You shamelessly crawl around in the gutter and will do or say anything to spread more hatred in a desperate attempt to get that sociopath re-elected and it's disgusting.

A reminder that nobody trusts the horseshit you post because you prove every day that you'll lie and spread false propaganda relentlessly and you never have an ounce of shame about it, no matter how many times you get busted. That's what happens when you only follow liars and propagandists on the dark web. Shit in, shit out. When does anyone get an ounce of grace from you? What do you ever do to unite us or be helpful? You shamelessly crawl around in the gutter and will do or say anything to spread more hatred in a desperate attempt to get that sociopath re-elected and it's disgusting.
You live in a bubble dipshit. You have ZERO credibility at all and that's a fact.

Another lie, the FEMA money is a separate pot that has nothing to do with money allocated for migrants. I will also remind you that 82 Republicans voted against more funding for FEMA and they also refuse to come back from recess to allocate more money for Helene. The money is there, they just have to pass a bill for more funding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT