ADVERTISEMENT

Western NC Mountains Devastated By Hurricane Helene Flooding - Kamala Won’t Take Questions

Hurricanes are gonna happen BUT because of the NWO’s Global Chemtrail Program, the intensification of the Hurricanes are what’s troubling. The Chemtrails heat the Oceans up, causing the intensification. Helene went from a CAT 1 to a CAT 4 in 31 hours. Without Chemtrails. It’s a CAT 2 or maybe a low CAT 3. Yes, HAARP STEERED It & Manipulated it.
This is a good troll account

Reactions: flotiger
I'm not on here must during football season. But seriously how do people sleep when they make everything political? There is no way to avoid this whole thing no matter who is President.

I'm not on here must during football season. But seriously how do people sleep when they make everything political? There is no way to avoid this whole thing no matter who is President.

When the partisans say the federal government "failed" in their response? What does that mean?
With you. Pretty frustrating. Maybe they did make mistakes. Most do in hindsight. But too early to really tell, there’s so little actual information available. But doesn’t stop people from making bold declarations.

Hurricanes are gonna happen BUT because of the NWO’s Global Chemtrail Program, the intensification of the Hurricanes are what’s troubling. The Chemtrails heat the Oceans up, causing the intensification. Helene went from a CAT 1 to a CAT 4 in 31 hours. Without Chemtrails. It’s a CAT 2 or maybe a low CAT 3. Yes, HAARP STEERED It & Manipulated it.
Which way did they steer it? and for what purpose?

With you. Pretty frustrating. Maybe they did make mistakes. Most do in hindsight. But too early to really tell, there’s so little actual information available. But doesn’t stop people from making bold declarations.

Everything is political right now. There is no way to control what happens (sorry areeves) but there is a way to control the response to what happens.

The biggest check most people write every year is to the Federal Government. It dwarfs any other check i write. I think its fair to want those dollars to be spent efficiently and to care about where that money is going. A significant amount of my time is going to things i don't agree with. No, I will not just sit down and shut up.

Reactions: firegiver
Everything is political right now. There is no way to control what happens (sorry areeves) but there is a way to control the response to what happens.

The biggest check most people write every year is to the Federal Government. It dwarfs any other check i write. I think its fair to want those dollars to be spent efficiently and to care about where that money is going. A significant amount of my time is going to things i don't agree with. No, I will not just sit down and shut up.
Absolutely agree. It's hard though to have constructive conversation while dealing with people so ignorant and conspiracy driven trying to take hold of political office.

Reactions: dpic73 and flotiger

K

Which way did they steer it? and for what purpose?
NWO’s Goal #11
“To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another and then "managing" such crises. This will confuse and demoralize the population to the extent where faced with too many choices, apathy on a massive scale will result. In the case of the US, an agency for Crisis Management is already in place. It is called the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), whose existence I first enclosed in 1980.”

The path that did the most damage

Same here, but I don’t think that’s the case for most people. And that’s part of the problem. Most of the country pays an inconsequential amount of taxes, so they don’t feel the same deep, personal financial connection to federal expenditures.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT