ADVERTISEMENT

What a racist asshole

If you are in the same room with another race and not calling them slurs, then you must not have racist thoughts. Man you are on to something.
Anyone could easily say the same about you, or anyone. What are your racial thoughts? I only know that Whoopie Goldberg, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, the DNC, and many others love Ole Don before he ran for POTUS.

Why you reckon that is?

Anyone could easily say the same about you, or anyone. What are your racial thoughts? I only know that Whoopie Goldberg, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, the DNC, and many others love Ole Don before he ran for POTUS.

Why you reckon that is?

Because he gave them money...

Reactions: yoshi121374
Because he gave them money...
And there it is. Demonrats being demonrats. One would think with all the ActBLue campaign fund fraud going on, you could make due without his money.

He gave your party money before he ever ran for office.

Your party loved him when he was giving them money, but not now, when he is not giving them any money, and he is running for the Republican party. You folks are so fake.

I want all of you demonrats to keep on speaking, as much as possible, until the election. You're probably going to steal it anyway, but damn you people are stupid.

If you are in the same room with another race and not calling them slurs, then you must not have racist thoughts. Man you are on to something.
Or claiming you’re Indian or Asian your whole political career until it’s no longer needed only to switch course and claim you’re now you’re a black woman.

Or claiming you’re Indian or Asian your whole political career until it’s no longer needed only to switch course and claim you’re now you’re a black woman.

The bewilderment over her being two races is really something.

She went to a god damn hbcu for college.

Get over it you ****ing lunatics.

Your godking was a Democrat his whole life until he decided he wanted to be a politician and you guys are obsessed with her race? Lolololol.

Your godking was a Democrat his whole life until he decided he wanted to be a politician and you guys are obsessed with her race? Lolololol.

And their godkong donated to her California campaigns twice....

Your bewilderment is a shock 🙄

So do all of the Caucasian kids that attend HBCU’s identify as black too?

My godking? 😂😂 He changed political affiliation which happens everyday but not many changed their race to fit the narrative. Stick to who you are and not who you pander to for more votes. She’s not black!!!

And there it is. Demonrats being demonrats. One would think with all the ActBLue campaign fund fraud going on, you could make due without his money.

He gave your party money before he ever ran for office.

Your party loved him when he was giving them money, but not now, when he is not giving them any money, and he is running for the Republican party. You folks are so fake.

I want all of you demonrats to keep on speaking, as much as possible, until the election. You're probably going to steal it anyway, but damn you people are stupid.
LMAO... That's politics for you. Remember when Trump wanted to ban TikTok as President but is now all for it when he got cash from one of the owners?

And what about electric cars. Trump was all against them and just flat out admits that he flipped on it b/c he got Musk's endorcement.

And since you are obviously a Trump supporter now and since you are calling Dems fake. Can you tell us what you thought of Trump when he was running around with the Clintons and Obama? Remember he endorsed Bill Clinton twice, Al Gore once, Kerry once, and Obama once. Remember when he was all about being pro choice? And the Clinton assault rifle ban?

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun," he wrote in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve. -- Donald Trump.

So tell us Trump supporter, how is Trump any different?

LMAO... That's politics for you. Remember when Trump wanted to ban TikTok as President but is now all for it when he got cash from one of the owners?

And what about electric cars. Trump was all against them and just flat out admits that he flipped on it b/c he got Musk's endorcement.

And since you are obviously a Trump supporter now and since you are calling Dems fake. Can you tell us what you thought of Trump when he was running around with the Clintons and Obama? Remember he endorsed Bill Clinton twice, Al Gore once, Kerry once, and Obama once. Remember when he was all about being pro choice? And the Clinton assault rifle ban?

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun," he wrote in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve. -- Donald Trump.

So tell us Trump supporter, how is Trump any different?

You forgot to mention that he also donated to Kamala Harris's campaigns. Twice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT