ADVERTISEMENT

What If?

FIJITiger

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Apr 10, 2015
SEC becomes The SEFL (South Eastern Football League) 24 teams..... six 4 team divisions (maybe even a relegating lower division/league for the Dukes, Vandys, South Carolinas of the World) , rotating schedules like the NFL.... divison winners play division winners the following year etc. NFL style playoffs....I mean... why not? As much as I hate to admit it, College Football as we knew it, is dead. NIL is already here, paying players salary, players union etc. WILL be here at some point. Why not go ahead and embrace it? get a commissioner/college presidents/newly formed conference board of directors..... to put salary cap, establish operating rules.... The NCAA is impotent at this point. Not saying this is better than what we have grown up with and are used to, but its too late to put the toothpaste back in the tube, might as well go with the flow and make the best of it at this point.....

OK - I will put down the crack pipe and go back to my fantasy world now.... no more mushrooms for breakfast

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News