ADVERTISEMENT

What it will look like if Cackles wins lol

She won’t win. Worst candidate in history.

Dropped out in 2020 despite having tons of cash. Polled the worst out of all candidates and was the first to drop out.

She wasn’t even elected, the democratic elite installed her.

Even Democrats have too much self respect to vote for that.

Don't underestimate the stupidity of white people. She has a 50/50 chance of winning. You better hope the Republicans win the senate and hang on to the house. Plus, Trump is a terrible and undisciplined candidate.

Don't underestimate the stupidity of white people. She has a 50/50 chance of winning. You better hope the Republicans win the senate and hang on to the house. Plus, Trump is a terrible and undisciplined candidate.
He won a contested primary. He aint that bad.

Say he is bad all you want, that is the direction half the country wants to go.

Say he is bad all you want, that is the direction half the country wants to go.

I don’t think this is accurate. He was winning primaries with 50-65% of the vote. 45% of the country are republicans or republican leaning. 60% of 45% is 27%, so that’s the real portion of the country who wants Trump above all others. About one quarter, maybe ranging up to a third. But it’s definitely not half or even close.

Reactions: UrHuckleberry
I don’t think this is accurate. He was winning primaries with 50-65% of the vote. 45% of the country are republicans or republican leaning. 60% of 45% is 27%, so that’s the real portion of the country who wants Trump above all others. About one quarter, maybe ranging up to a third. But it’s definitely not half or even close.
Fair enough - but 50% of the people will vote for him vs Kamala.

So, it's not fair to say that 50% of the people want to go Kamala's direction either. If we take what she was winning in the primary, which was ~2% i believe.

If we say 55% of the country are democrats (using your assumptions) then 2% * 55% = 1.1% support Kamala.

Trump 27%
Kamal 1.1%
By your own metrics.

Using your math and reasoning the election shouldn't be close either. He is a much better candidate than her.

Last edited:
Part of the problem is that the media's negative coverage of Trump causes him to be held to a much higher standard. The media changes your perception and subconscious by constantly feeding you lies and misinformation in order to program the negative Trump bias.

Everything he does is held to the gold standard while everything democrats do are held to DEI standards.

Fair enough - but 50% of the people will vote for him vs Kamala.

So, it's not fair to say that 50% of the people want to go Kamala's direction either. If we take what she was winning in the primary, which was ~2% i believe.

If we say 55% of the country are democrats (using your assumptions) then 2% * 55% = 1.1% support Kamala.

Trump 27%
Kamal 1.1%
By your own metrics.

Using your math and reasoning the election shouldn't be close either. He is a much better candidate than her.

She’s horrible too. It’s more than 1%, but she’s probably in that 1/4-1/3 range too. The true believer type dems like tboone, okclem, dpic, etc on here.

Leaving 1/3-1/2 who want an entirely different direction (more than deeply support either candidate). This is where most people I know fall. Two shitty options. Why the fvck are these the nominees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT