ADVERTISEMENT

Whats killing America?

Huh? I don't get what you are saying at all. I always take responsibility for my mistakes and FWIW, I fully believe that I'd make a terrible politician.

My point was that we are better as a country when we work together instead of tearing each other apart. As a general rule, more people working on a solution to a problem tends to lead to better solutions. And there's a substantial number of Dems and Republicans that believe that the other party is actively working to destroy the country. And when you start a conversation off by saying the person you HAVE to work with to get anything of substance done is evil, you generally aren't going to get far.

That was my point that the extremes of both parties don't have any desire to work with people on the other side of the aisle. That belief shows up in the population as well and it's REALLY BAD for the country as a whole.
Both parties aren't equally extreme by any stretch of the imagination. Believing that they are doesn't make you moderate. It just makes you wrong. The democrats and the Republicans are not opposite sides of the same coin. Whether they even were prior to Trump is a discussion for another day. But they objectively are not now.

My other point was you like to chime in and blame the problems in this country on every group that you aren't a part of. It's not the first time. We've been getting called pedos and baby eaters for almost a decade by these maga degenerates. I'm not going to apologize for punching back now the last few years, and I'm not going to stop doing it.

Reactions: flotiger
I think what’s killing America is the fact the both sides don’t mind getting focked over by the govt as long as it’s their party focking em over. Both parties are LOST, just like NCAA conferences they need to tear it down and build it back
The Democrat Party is not lost.

Reactions: flotiger
Thank God that the "smartest guys in the room" are on TI to figure it out for us.

Geez.

434318772_6603031943511_497212433774970672_n.jpg

Well it was a sissy beer and beta males like you cant handle even Bud Light. Maybe some prune juice is more up your alley...
I was just kidding. You didn’t make a dent in the stock and nobody cares anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT