ADVERTISEMENT

Where's the excitement?

moradatiger70

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
SC/FL
...for the party that wants to win the presidency.
GITT and tell what you're excited about when you dream this as your new president.

GettyImages-1133041460.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: fatpiggy
...for the party that wants to beat Donald J Trump for President?
GITT and tell what you're excited about when you dream this as your new president.

I haven't been excited about any presidential candidate in years but the End of Maga will be cause for a great celebration and that's what most of us dream about. That hate-filled, obnoxious buffoon has taken up all the air in the room for almost a decade now and it's time to put him out to pasture once and for all. A pasture called Leavenworth preferably.

...for the party that wants to win the presidency.

No one is excited about Kamala, nor does anyone WANT to vote FOR her. At best, her support comes from people who are anti-Trump.

If you’re even remotely objective, you have to admit conclude that Kamala is AWFUL. The only question is if you believe Trump is more awful.

I haven't been excited about any presidential candidate in years but the End of Maga will be cause for a great celebration and that's what most of us dream about. That hate-filled, obnoxious buffoon has taken up all the air in the room for almost a decade now and it's time to put him out to pasture once and for all. A pasture called Leavenworth preferably.

Polls suggest that dream may be just that. Trump substantially outperforming 2020 numbers in swing states. RCP no toss up map shows Trump with 302 electoral votes.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Maybe I should've done a poll. I hate polls!

So, this is a who is more awful election. Hmmm
I thought some on here might actually like her policies over Trump's policies and we could push aside the hatred of a person for a minute or two.

Polls suggest that dream may be just that. Trump substantially outperforming 2020 numbers in swing states. RCP no toss up map shows Trump with 302 electoral votes.

They also include Rasmussen who is no longer considered a reputable pollster and that skews the averages - 538 no longer uses them. I can't find it now but there was an election expert who explained that in the last week or so, there were polls from 15 R leaning pollsters that came out and only one poll from a D leaning pollster to make us believe that Trump has made up ground, when the numbers actually haven't moved. If interested, this polling expert explains it pretty clearly.

It's a tight race but nothing has really changed.

Maybe I should've done a poll. I hate polls!

So, this is a who is more awful election. Hmmm
I thought some on here might actually like her policies over Trump's policies and we could push aside the hatred of a person for a minute or two.
No question that I prefer her policies over Trump - none. He wants to turn America into an authoritarian Christo-fascist state that would be unrecognizable to most of us and many of us care about that. Crazy that you don't.

You’re gonna be okay after Trump wins.

No question that I prefer her policies over Trump - none. He wants to turn America into an authoritarian Christo-fascist state that would be unrecognizable to most of us and many of us care about that. Crazy that you don't.
You’re completely brainwashed.

They also include Rasmussen who is no longer considered a reputable pollster and that skews the averages - 538 no longer uses them. I can't find it now but there was an election expert who explained that in the last week or so, there were polls from 15 R leaning pollsters that came out and only one poll from a D leaning pollster to make us believe that Trump has made up ground, when the numbers actually haven't moved. If interested, this polling expert explains it pretty clearly.

It's a tight race but nothing has really changed.

Here’s an interesting view on Hillary/Biden/Harris on 10/11 of each respective election cycle.

Here’s an interesting view on Hillary/Biden/Harris on 10/11 of each respective election cycle.

And again, the averages are skewed due to Rasmussen and the many polls from R leaning pollsters that just came out. Most reputable polls show her leading slightly in the blue wall states. No side can be comfortable right now.

This is also why the local TI libs are melting down as we type.

It’s not gonna be close.

Who is melting down? Kamala is going to win.

It is essentially tied right now as it has been since she entered the race. The difference will be that she needs to get voters back in her camp, which is an easier task than trump, who is courting young people who really have not voted before. The apathy of youth will be his downfall.

Reactions: dpic73
Who is melting down? Kamala is going to win.

It is essentially tied right now as it has been since she entered the race. The difference will be that she needs to get voters back in her camp, which is an easier task than trump, who is courting young people who really have not voted before. The apathy of youth will be his downfall.
btw- Is the bet still on?

I'll give you anyone vs. Trump. This should cover it, just in case y'all decide to pick another candidate in the next few weeks.

If you are not for Agenda 47, then it's not even worth conversing with you. You do you and I promise we will both be okay!
You're damn right I'm not. It basically says the world should revolve around Trump and should be rearranged to make sure he can never be held accountable for his many crimes. Who cares about how this affects future adminstrations that don't involve Trump, we should bow to his every whim and turn law abiding citizens into enemies of the state, so he can satisfy his revenge lust. Fvck that shit.

He does not own this country

Reactions: nytigerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT