ADVERTISEMENT

Where's the excitement?

This country is fucted. There's zero ability from either team to understand nuance vs black & white.

Sad times are ahead because we're too got damn stupid to see we're being divided over the stupidest crap that doesn't even effect our daily lives.

Reactions: Cabotiger
It's call inflation chief. Just because you print 40% of the entire worlds money supply in 1 year doesn't mean your purchasing power increased. But again, someone voting for Kamala wouldn't understand that. There is a reason why dems and Kamala fall woefully short in economic polling.

Good luck with the TDS
The world will be lucky and there will be a huge sigh of relief if TrumpDiesSoon.

This country is fucted. There's zero ability from either team to understand nuance vs black & white.

Sad times are ahead because we're too got damn stupid to see we're being divided over the stupidest crap that doesn't even effect our daily lives.
Either team huh? Interesting that you only flood the posts of one side with your silly laughy emojis.

But that doesn't surprise me since you've been indoctrinated by paid Russian shills on twatter.

Yeah, you are definitely a wierd unhinged cat.

You are going to look back and realize you let that man live rent free in your head for a large part of your life.

Damn son.
Not much longer gsoc, not much longer and he will be an afterthought and his sycophants will go down in history as the worst cult in American history. That means you.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Reactions: tboonpickens
when trump loses are you going to leave the site or wait until his bullshit attempts to overturn the results are completed?

Last time it took you two months to be an honorable man. Not great.
Do we need to discuss you running home crying after the last Biden debate?

When Trump wins, and he will.. you’ll be out of here just the same, because you’re weak. You’ve already shown it. You’re one of those.

Sad

You do know those markets are being manipul;ated by whales right? Peter Thiel owns Polymarket and there's a lot of buzz out there that Elon is involved. Trust them at your own risk....
Take the bet then…

I’ll wait.

Your silence says it all. You know.

Last edited:
Yes

Except they are not prediction models. The betting markets, similar to sports, is money flow. Lots of money coming in on a Trump victory.

The more Kamala speaks the worse it gets. I thought Biden was bad. It's easy to see why they kept her hidden the last 3 years.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Do we need to discuss you running home crying after the last Biden debate?

When Trump wins, and he will.. you’ll be out of here just the same, because you’re weak. You’ve already shown it. You’re one of those.

Sad
Are you unable to answer my question?

It’s like how Trump cannot answer if he will honor the results of the election. He has no honor. Do you?

Except they are not prediction models. The betting markets, similar to sports, is money flow. Lots of money coming in on a Trump victory.

The more Kamala speaks the worse it gets. I thought Biden was bad. It's easy to see why they kept her hidden the last 3 years.
I know exactly how they work and I know they're being intentionally manipulated. Remember your surly, obnoxious posts in 2022 about the red tsunami that wasn't? Yeah, Polymarket thought so too.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Are you unable to answer my question?
Will I leave? Of course.. my character isn’t in question. I’ve proven that.

I’m one of a small # here, who isn’t a fraud.

You showed your true colors when you knew Biden was going to lose. You acted like a complete weakling. That’s who you are.

Not sure if you heard her interview on the Breakfast Club today but she slayed it and all the pundits agreed. Here's a snippet:

"But Harris also went after Trump in stark terms when pressed on whether the military would be available to “fight” for American freedom if Trump were to foment another violent “insurrection” by a different guest.

Harris pointed out that “those who worked the closest” with Trump — including “his chief of staff, two secretaries of defense, his national security advisor and his former vice president” — have declined to endorse his bid for another four-year term.

She also said the ex-president’s “way of trying to name-call and demean and divide” is actually a sign of weakness rather than the sign of strength his supporters view it as.

“The man is really quite weak. He's weak. It's a sign of weakness that you want to please dictators and seek their flattery and favor. It's a sign of weakness that you would demean America's military and America's service members. It's a sign of weakness that you don't have the courage to stand up for the Constitution the United States and the principles upon which it stands,” she said. “This man is weak and he is unfit.”

Will I leave? Of course.. my character isn’t in question. I’ve proven that.

I’m one of a small # here, who isn’t a fraud.

You showed your true colors when you knew Biden was going to lose. You acted like a complete weakling. That’s who you are.

LOL. You would not say that if I was standing in front of you right. I assure you of that.

Not sure if you heard her interview on the Breakfast Club today but she slayed it and all the pundits agreed. Here's a snippet:

"But Harris also went after Trump in stark terms when pressed on whether the military would be available to “fight” for American freedom if Trump were to foment another violent “insurrection” by a different guest.

Harris pointed out that “those who worked the closest” with Trump — including “his chief of staff, two secretaries of defense, his national security advisor and his former vice president” — have declined to endorse his bid for another four-year term.

She also said the ex-president’s “way of trying to name-call and demean and divide” is actually a sign of weakness rather than the sign of strength his supporters view it as.

“The man is really quite weak. He's weak. It's a sign of weakness that you want to please dictators and seek their flattery and favor. It's a sign of weakness that you would demean America's military and America's service members. It's a sign of weakness that you don't have the courage to stand up for the Constitution the United States and the principles upon which it stands,” she said. “This man is weak and he is unfit.”

Take the bet.

Either team huh? Interesting that you only flood the posts of one side with your silly laughy emojis.

But that doesn't surprise me since you've been indoctrinated by paid Russian shills on twatter.
You're a lost sheep. Of course I laugh at the pure idiocy of your posts; truthfully, I laugh out loud constantly at your inane drivel. My wife loves your posts, too. We get a lot of laughs at your expense.

Never stop being the hilarious NPC you've become.

You're a lost sheep. Of course I laugh at the pure idiocy of your posts; truthfully, I laugh out loud constantly at your inane drivel. My wife loves your posts, too. We get a lot of laughs at your expense.

Awesome! I love entertaining you red rubes.

We're gonna miss the entertainment on Nov 6th when the 4-5 idiot libs on here are gone from the ban bet but I'm sure we'll go back to normal and Chris can turn this board back to the real OT one.
However, my guess is we'll see them again under new names much like that asshat @DeionSanderswhatever his name is came back 3-4 times under a new name.

We're gonna miss the entertainment on Nov 6th when the 4-5 idiot libs on here are gone from the ban bet but I'm sure we'll go back to normal and Chris can turn this board back to the real OT one.
However, my guess is we'll see them again under new names much like that asshat @DeionSanderswhatever his name is came back 3-4 times under a new name.
There’s no telling how many handles some of these folks actually have.

If they spent this much effort into real life, they might experience real success. But instead…

Oh banjo, did you spend your day looking for a clip to own me that I won't watch? Sorry to spoil your hard work but it's time to go back to your play-doh.
Nov 6th can't get here quick enough to see your fat ass gone off this board.
"cock sandwich" ?
Adios and the weirdest insult I've heard but no surprise coming out of your cock sucker so enjoy Chile after the 6th

It only got worse in 2016 after Trump won. Four years of MSM insanity.

It only got worse in 2016 after Trump won. Four years of MSM insanity.
I think the four years of Trump insanity was the problem there. Only gotten much worse since then. Pull up the video of Grandpa playing Ave Maria last night for 30 minutes while fat chuds fainted in the crowd.

these red state morons can't wait to put Trump back in office so he can cut deals for his rich buddies and corporations while installing tariffs that will kill jobs and recreate inflation while undercutting the best G7 economy in the world.

But you won’t have to worry after Nov 5 when you and the others leave after the ban bet. Adios
i'm not making a ban bet. this world and country specifically are full of idiots. i don't have much faith in humanity, bud. win, lose, or draw, the fact that this is even a close race speaks volumes about the idiocy of the general populace. i wouldn't trust the average red state voter to tie their own shoe without assistance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT