ADVERTISEMENT

Where's the excitement?

i'm not making a ban bet. this world and country specifically are full of idiots. i don't have much faith in humanity, bud. win, lose, or draw, the fact that this is even a close race speaks volumes about the idiocy of the general populace.
Yes, you’re included with @nytigerfan @dpic73 @DW4_2016 @okclem as libs getting thrown off of TI permanently for being Lib idiots.
Are you now being a chicken shit and backing out?

Nov 6th can't get here quick enough to see your fat ass gone off this board.
"cock sandwich" ?
Adios and the weirdest insult I've heard but no surprise coming out of your cock sucker so enjoy Chile after the 6th
I didn't join the ban bet banjo, so you will not get free run here in November.

And thanks for pointing out my mistake - I meant to call you a double-dick Supremewich

Yes, you’re included with @nytigerfan @dpic73 @DW4_2016 @okclem as libs getting thrown off of TI permanently for being Lib idiots.
Are you now being a chicken shit and backing out?

Are the voices in your head talking to you again? Or are you just drunk again?

None of those other people are in the bet. But I am. And now you are.

I mean this genuinely. I hope you use your time off the board next year to get some help.

Well considering the plant in question - in Omaha - has been operational for decades and it’s cheaper to continue running that vs creating a brand new energy source I guess there’s your answer. Nuclear is awesome and we need more of those plants.

Data centers and crypto farms are ****ing plagues on our power grid and are huge problems.
Thanks for scrolling by

Well considering the plant in question - in Omaha - has been operational for decades and it’s cheaper to continue running that vs creating a brand new energy source I guess there’s your answer. Nuclear is awesome and we need more of those plants.

Data centers and crypto farms are ****ing plagues on our power grid and are huge problems.
Interesting

Reactions: WapPride
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT