ADVERTISEMENT

Why are we allies with Israel??????

True....but don't think Israel was a little happy deep down inside either. They knew the power of the United States was going to hunt out and help stomp out a lot of roaches.
Ok. (I'm actually surprised at your comment...virtue signalling?)If anyone was happy it was because they were thinking that maybe, finally, dumbass Americans would wake up and recognize the islamic terror threat.

Ok. (I'm actually surprised at your comment...virtue signalling?)If anyone was happy it was because they were thinking that maybe, finally, dumbass Americans would wake up and recognize the islamic terror threat.
Either your statement says exactly what I just said, or it makes no sense at all.

I agree that is disgusting. But, do you think that Isreali children are not taught to hate / fear Palestinians and Arabs from a young age? Are they not then conscripted into mandatory military service then?

I completely understand Israel's right to defend themselves. But they often use offense in the name of defense. They build settlements that violate international law, they seize Palestinian homes because they can.

Hell, even Americans are taught to hate arabs. How many people on this site believe that a great solution would be to nuke all of the arab middle east, killing everyone? I have read that here more times than I count.

I just don't understand the unwavering beliefs here that all Palestinians are bad and all Israelis are good. There are even some Israeli political parties that are pro-palestinian because they object to how the Palestinians are treated.
Be careful. One might think you dont support critical race teachings in school.

If you've ever been to Israel, you can get a good sense of what they face just by looking at the signs in buildings, schools, street corners, etc around rocket attacks/bombs and nearest shelters. Imagine getting attacked so much you have to have signs up that tell you what to do in the event one occurs? They teach rapid evacuation and triage medical assistance in schools for example.

Whilst I won't pretend I understand why the violence persists or the history, Israel would cease to exist if we walked away from them.
they teach little kids in american schools how to deal with gun violence...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT