ADVERTISEMENT

Why are we listening to Bright?

KPK

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2014
Regardless what party you're affiliated with or how you feel about Covid-19... He keeps admitting the stress is too much for him, he can't remember blah blah. He's on "vacation" his words , getting paid by government because he has high blood pressure? Guarantee a good amount of people here half some form of hypertension but we dont use it as an excuse to leave ur job especially how important his job was....

Regardless what party you're affiliated with or how you feel about Covid-19... He keeps admitting the stress is too much for him, he can't remember blah blah. He's on "vacation" his words , getting paid by government because he has high blood pressure? Guarantee a good amount of people here half some form of hypertension but we dont use it as an excuse to leave ur job especially how important his job was....
He got fired because he resisted Trump's Snake Oil remedies to the Covid-19 virus

Sounded like a lot of the plans he said weren't in place were things he should have overseen in his position maybe. Might be a justification for reassigning him? Can't help but think he sounds a lot like the bad bureaucrats that just slow down or stop everything anyone else is trying to do.

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
LightBrite.....Making Things With Light!

If you are 1970s old I want to know how you weaponized the light pegs. McDonalds straws totally legal. My sisters hated me esp when I loaded the mag with the red ones. They were the absolute perfect plastic pointed tipped missile.

And you got hundreds of them right out of the box. It was a perfect weapon of childhood.

yea i just finished watching that hearing.

he should have fired him sooner.

what a nervous fruit loop.

one thing im noticing a pattern,

trump waits too long to fire people.

wish he could fire pelosi and shifty.

who will replace biden as dnc candidate?

cant be hillary now.

When people start spewing shit like, “this will be the darkest winter this country has ever seen,” I stop listening. Even if you think that, this isn’t game of thrones. You’re a doctor. Relay facts.

You've been spot on with all your other virus claims. What do your two big shot businessmen associates think it'll be like this winter?

This. He was advocating for a scientific approach and got canned because he said the data wasn’t there (yet) to support hydroxychloroquine.

This dipshit didnt get fired first of all. He is still employed making 285K a year. He is an opportunist who got reassigned in unrelated circumstances and decided to become a whistleblower to get on tv and vent his frustration due to his career path not going in desired trajectory. He didnt say anything that wasnt known already either. What a huge load of crap. President Trump has worked tirelessly and done a hell of a job for the US in this crisis...my opinion.

Reactions: appalachiatiger
This dipshit didnt get fired first of all. He is still employed making 285K a year. He is an opportunist who got reassigned in unrelated circumstances and decided to become a whistleblower to get on tv and vent his frustration due to his career path not going in desired trajectory. He didnt say anything that wasnt known already either. What a huge load of crap. President Trump has worked tirelessly and done a hell of a job for the US in this crisis...my opinion.

You've been spot on with all your other virus claims. What do your two big shot businessmen associates think it'll be like this winter?

^^^continues to have no idea what an analyst call is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT