ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Joe Biden refinancing his homes over 20 times?

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
He is worth over 10M. What's going on? I have a good guess. Go ahead and tell us why Biden nut huggers.

The Daily Mail is reporting that Joe and Jill Biden have refinanced their Delaware home 20 times and taken up to 4.2 million dollars in cash out of its equity.

This is really weird because the Biden’s are worth 10 million dollars. So why are they refinancing their property over 20 times and why did they refinance their previous Wilmington property 15 times?

Well according to Chat GPT, the number one reason people frequently cycle mortgages is to launder money gotten from illegitimate places.

You don’t say. Fascinating.

I’d be shocked if Biden is only worth $10M. He would have had to play things horribly to work for 60 years, have tons of influence, etc and only have $10M. The alleged China and Ukraine deals would have had to be small potatoes. He must have missed the congressional benefits of stock selection that Nancy and others enjoy.

Reactions: Jim58
He is worth over 10M. What's going on? I have a good guess. Go ahead and tell us why Biden nut huggers.

The Daily Mail is reporting that Joe and Jill Biden have refinanced their Delaware home 20 times and taken up to 4.2 million dollars in cash out of its equity.

This is really weird because the Biden’s are worth 10 million dollars. So why are they refinancing their property over 20 times and why did they refinance their previous Wilmington property 15 times?

Well according to Chat GPT, the number one reason people frequently cycle mortgages is to launder money gotten from illegitimate places.

Why does Elon Musk take out bank loans on his shares if his many companies to finance his lifestyle? Rich people often use their assets to get non taxable income that they live on. My neighbors did the same for years to send their six kids to private schools.

If you recall trump was recently busted for overvaluing his assets to get loans. At the time you told us “everyone does this.” Now that it is Biden of course, this is money laundering.

I am not shocked that investigative journalist insurrection Barbie, using ChatGPT as her source missed this.

the only thing that surprises me is that you got @scotchtiger to to down this rabbit hole with you.

I’d be shocked if Biden is only worth $10M. He would have had to play things horribly to work for 60 years, have tons of influence, etc and only have $10M. The alleged China and Ukraine deals would have had to be small potatoes. He must have missed the congressional benefits of stock selection that Nancy and others enjoy.
Another explanation could be he’s just not the beacon of corruption that RW has been painting him as the past 4 years…

Why does Elon Musk take out bank loans on his shares if his many companies to finance his lifestyle? Rich people often use their assets to get non taxable income that they live on. My neighbors did the same for years to send their six kids to private schools.

If you recall trump was recently busted for overvaluing his assets to get loans. At the time you told us “everyone does this.” Now that it is Biden of course, this is money laundering.

I am not shocked that investigative journalist insurrection Barbie, using ChatGPT as her source missed this.

the only thing that surprises me is that you got @scotchtiger to to down this rabbit hole with you.
Insurrection Barbie is smarter than you bro.

It's funny, you have no issue with all of DJT failed businesses and bankruptcies, but the Bidens take out home equity and OMG!!!!

The thread is referencing potentially laundered ill gotten gains. What is the net worth of the relatives?

You must be a dumbass if you think they were "laundering money" when the refinanced their homes.

I have refinanced my home multiple times, each time for better rates, or to get some equity for home improvements.

I never once laundered money.

You must be a dumbass if you think they were "laundering money" when the refinanced their homes.

I have refinanced my home multiple times, each time for better rates, or to get some equity for home improvements.

I never once laundered money.
It's a way to do it yoshi whether you can comprehend it or not.

Maybe this helps explain it.

Remember when Donald Trump brought up evidence of Biden-Russia collusion at the 2020 debate and the media lost their minds?

"Your family got three and a half million dollars."

It turns out, Donald Trump was wrong.

Hunter Biden-connected firms got over $43.5 million from a Russian oligarch, who Biden kept off the U.S. sanctions list.

This included $3.5 million to Hunter Biden co-founded firm Rosemont Seneca Thornton, as well as $40 million in investments from Baturina-owned Swiss firm Inteco Management AG into Biden's real estate company Rosemont Realty.

This is blatant Biden-Russia collusion. And the U.S. media is silent about it.

Reactions: Jim58
Maybe this helps explain it.

Remember when Donald Trump brought up evidence of Biden-Russia collusion at the 2020 debate and the media lost their minds?

"Your family got three and a half million dollars."

It turns out, Donald Trump was wrong.

Hunter Biden-connected firms got over $43.5 million from a Russian oligarch, who Biden kept off the U.S. sanctions list.

This included $3.5 million to Hunter Biden co-founded firm Rosemont Seneca Thornton, as well as $40 million in investments from Baturina-owned Swiss firm Inteco Management AG into Biden's real estate company Rosemont Realty.

This is blatant Biden-Russia collusion. And the U.S. media is silent about it.
Erm herm, I'm sure this is correct 💩

been waiting for four years for it to come out......crickets...
Its already been known conclusively for anyone that cares but we know the deep state is running the show and will not bring him down. While he is potus the only thing that can be done is impeachment and we know thats not happening with probably 50% of the republican caucus being rino and the dems running the senate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT