ADVERTISEMENT

Why to get Good You Must Hope for Bad

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Today sitting in my house drinking coffee with my wife living the good life with my children grandchildren doing great with their lives

That said trying to do something good but have to admit that doing bad can result to a better place in the future

Was watching the story about crime in Washington DC

Of course crime is rampant everywhere with China Joe and the Democratic Death to America Party leading the Illiterate American Electorate into the Sewer

Told my wife this was wrong but we agreed

Washington DC needs J6 riots on a weekly basis so the moronic elected officials will coalesce around law abd order to make America safe again

Of course we were never perfect but it sure as hell was never this mess until the Woke mob took over running the DOJ and crippling law enforcement

So more J6 riots are needed to save America

run and hide you elected pricks

Today sitting in my house drinking coffee with my wife living the good life with my children grandchildren doing great with their lives

That said trying to do something good but have to admit that doing bad can result to a better place in the future

Of course crime is rampant everywhere with China Joe and the Democratic Death to America Party leading the Illiterate American Electorate into the Sewer

Washington DC needs J6 riots on a weekly basis so the moronic elected officials will coalesce around law abd order to make America safe again

Of course we were never perfect but it sure as hell was never this mess until the Woke mob took over running the DOJ and crippling law enforcement

Turn off FoxNews Peepaw.

• Haha
Reactions: clemsontiger02
I have you on IGNORE but since I see your message I will take a moment to respond

Despite being a total believer in kindness and doing good there comes a time that violence becomes necessary

Referring to the surge of violence in Washington DC there will be NO SOLUTION until the violence becomes to the level of chaos

So ho ahead and get it over create a violent chaotic zone of violence with lots of murders particularly elected officials and the problem will be resolved

Until your ox is gored you will do nothing

So let the violent criminals kill murder create mayhem particularly on Democrats and the world will get better as a consequence

Why people can’t simply get along is sad

You sir are desparately searching against people like me for for that gotcha moment

So take this for your gotcha moment

You need to grow up and work at doing good and stop with your campaign to no where

Be comforted in knowing you are worthless in making our world better by actions

You fill the world with blow hard rhetoric thats does nothing but feed your ego

One day you will choke on that oversized ham sandwich

And then maybe you will understand the value of Christianity

Suggest Church for you this coming Sunday as a start

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I have you on IGNORE but since I see your message I will take a moment to respond

Despite being a total believer in kindness and doing good there comes a time that violence becomes necessary

Referring to the surge of violence in Washington DC there will be NO SOLUTION until the violence becomes to the level of chaos

So ho ahead and get it over create a violent chaotic zone of violence with lots of murders particularly elected officials and the problem will be resolved

Until your ox is gored you will do nothing

So let the violent criminals kill murder create mayhem particularly on Democrats and the world will get better as a consequence

Why people can’t simply get along is sad

You sir are desparately searching against people like me for for that gotcha moment

So take this for your gotcha moment

You need to grow up and work at doing good and stop with your campaign to no where

Be comforted in knowing you are worthless in making our world better by actions

You fill the world with blow hard rhetoric thats does nothing but feed your ego

One day you will choke on that oversized ham sandwich

And then maybe you will understand the value of Christianity

Suggest Church for you this coming Sunday as a start
So you're saying....avoid pork?

Reactions: flotiger

Congrats on your awful take. Calling for riots? Yeeeeah

I mean maybe clean up your party by voting out the crazies who like to play chicken with our budget.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT