ADVERTISEMENT

Will we have a 1000 yard receiver AND 1000 yard rusher?

CrouchingTiger72

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2014
The offensive line has really given me the confidence to believe the potential is there. Our leader in yards had only 523 yards on the year receiving a year ago, we have 3 guys on pace to beat that number already. Also in previous years we made a huge effort with Shipley and Mafah to involve our backs in catching the ball, with Mafah/Ship getting 52 catches on the whole year. So far this year we have 3 catches for our running backs total. Those balls are going to go to tight ends and receivers.

I think Mafah gets 1000 yards on the ground. He just needs to average about 85 yards a game to get there in the regular season. Its unclear on a one game sample if Wesco can produce the highlights from week to week but his presence assures that the deep middle of the field requires help and that will open up for volume producers like Brinny and Williams. I think Williams is the most likely but It feels pretty safe to say that Riley loves using his tight ends and Brinny will get plenty of targets.

Reactions: greenvegastiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.