ADVERTISEMENT

Worst convention speech ever?

Any comment on your vote meaning nothing?

Any comment on being lied to by your party? Remember, about 10 days before the debate you were in here making a fool of yourself saying how Biden was mentally superior to Trump? Just swallowing that propaganda hook line and sinker.

Or was the speech just too long? You don’t get a vote, but Trumps speech was too long. Seems about the same to me.
Your vote means nothing.

To be clear, I was mocking dpic73 because he said that is the main reason why he posts here. lol.

Of course my main purpose here is to mock the liberals and their logical inconsistency
If I didn't do such a good job of it, you wouldn't have gotten that Adderall prescription to help you chase me around the board. 🤣

Funny how desperate the left is. They are grasping at any straw they can. They all know not only will Trump, win but the Reps may have the house and senate to go with the WH. Reps can pass whatever they want then...

Reactions: fatpiggy
Good lord this is painful. An old man just rambling and lying in between solid chunks of total incoherence. The crowd checked out after the first 5 minutes but Trump is about to enter his third hour of this crap if he keeps it up much longer. Someone get Grandpa his Ensure shake and call it a night please. I can't take any more crowd shots of Laura Loomer. It's wild that even the nutjobs in attendance seem like they're attending a wake.

I mean if a list of dignitaries like Kid Rock, Eric Trump, Hulk Hogan, and Dana White can't get the crowd revved up for you, it might be time to just sit this one out. This is brutally bad even by Trump's standards.
Your desperation is showing.

Good lord this is painful. An old man just rambling and lying in between solid chunks of total incoherence. The crowd checked out after the first 5 minutes but Trump is about to enter his third hour of this crap if he keeps it up much longer. Someone get Grandpa his Ensure shake and call it a night please. I can't take any more crowd shots of Laura Loomer. It's wild that even the nutjobs in attendance seem like they're attending a wake.

I mean if a list of dignitaries like Kid Rock, Eric Trump, Hulk Hogan, and Dana White can't get the crowd revved up for you, it might be time to just sit this one out. This is brutally bad even by Trump's standards.

I would say your brutally honest assessment based on your personal bias is a right you enjoy in America

That RIGHT does NOT MAKE YOUR ASSESSMENT RIGHT

Just allows you to express your opinion

Having seen your opinion I think I will say I am 100% in disagreement

Trump is going to beat the Hell out of the Democratic Party threats to all Americans to destroy Capitalism and Democracy

The worse threat to America is the indoctrination and grooming that has been experienced by folks like yourself

I don’t hate folks for being misguided and as a Christian is is my mission to offer help like the Good Samaritan where I am going to suggest this coming Sunday you attend CHURCH with your family .

That’s a start. Then each day sit down to the dinner table for your meals and thank God and Jesus for the Blessings you have.

Now you don ‘t have to ever agree with me

I am just going to suggest HAPPINESS in life comes from simple things valuing God Family and Community over Self

Make the World better by starting with yourself

So this morning look in the mirror and say

Today is the first day of starting my Best Life

You can be a WINNER

Just reach out and grab it

This is quite likely the most ironic post in the history of irony

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls

Any chance you will leave the US if Trump is elected?

Hear there are great ideas in tropical Africa needing people to help build a society

You would be a great choice to help people

So what I learned in this thread is if you hate Trump then you still hate Trump. If you love Trump then you still love Trump. Yep a lot's changed and we still have the name calling and ridiculous attacks to boot. Go team!

I mean it's pretty funny. When Biden bombed the debate, Dems universally agreed he bombed. The only thing anyone said in contention was that Trump spewed nonsensical lies that night, which he did. Now Trump bombs that debacle of a speech last night, and Rs in here are acting like having a lineup of Kid Rock, Hulk Hogan, and Dana White leading into that rambling embarrassment of a speech was just fine.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT