ADVERTISEMENT

Worst convention speech ever?

tboonpickens

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Sep 19, 2001
Good lord this is painful. An old man just rambling and lying in between solid chunks of total incoherence. The crowd checked out after the first 5 minutes but Trump is about to enter his third hour of this crap if he keeps it up much longer. Someone get Grandpa his Ensure shake and call it a night please. I can't take any more crowd shots of Laura Loomer. It's wild that even the nutjobs in attendance seem like they're attending a wake.

I mean if a list of dignitaries like Kid Rock, Eric Trump, Hulk Hogan, and Dana White can't get the crowd revved up for you, it might be time to just sit this one out. This is brutally bad even by Trump's standards.

Good lord this is painful. An old man just rambling and lying in between solid chunks of total incoherence. The crowd checked out after the first 5 minutes but Trump is about to enter his third hour of this crap if he keeps it up much longer. Someone get Grandpa his Ensure shake and call it a night please. I can't take any more crowd shots of Laura Loomer. It's wild that even the nutjobs in attendance seem like they're attending a wake.

I mean if a list of dignitaries like Kid Rock, Eric Trump, Hulk Hogan, and Dana White can't get the crowd revved up for you, it might be time to just sit this one out. This is brutally bad even by Trump's standards.
Stick to videos!!!

He is a complete narcissist… he can’t get out of his own effing way …. Hey Donald it’s a lay up …. Less is more … stfu already

Reactions: Catch50

Biden can’t properly read a teleprompter and Trump can’t stick to one.

He looks and sounds REAL tired. I’m sure I would too if I were nearly killed 5 days ago.

Speech too long by half. I would have changed a lot. It's really late after four days of energy and people are tired. Do it succinctly and move on.

People posting Twitter links from partisans on the other side is pure dumbness. I will never get people who love all this Twitter crap as though it is real.

Speech too long by half. I would have changed a lot. It's really late after four days of energy and people are tired. Do it succinctly and move on.

People posting Twitter links from partisans on the other side is pure dumbness. I will never get people who love all this Twitter crap as though it is real.

Tboon just pleasured himself here on the politics board. You smoking a cig now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT