Votes: 39 12.9%
  • CU1TruTiger4ever

Votes: 31 10.3%
  • Tigerfaith

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 63 20.9%

• Total voters
I think he's the only poster I've ever ignored on any forum. I normally hate the concept of putting people on ignore and really hate telling the board when someone is on ignore, but I think he was the guy who would just relentlessly spam every thread I clicked on here.
Ignore button is for pussies, IMO

😉

As you know Chris has hired me to ask all the tough hard hitting questions and provide entertainment for the board during the offseason. This is the part of the job that I don’t like doing but it has to be done. Who is the the worst/most insufferable poster on this board. Feel free to comment if I left someone out or why someone shouldn’t be on the list.
@amynhop

@ChrisArd has cast the deciding vote from time to time. He gives a lot more slack than his counterparts at other sites.

Can we redo the voting and allow for multiple votes and maybe a write-in?

@nmerritt11 acts like he knows everything about everything. Name a topic…he has insight within 15 minutes of the OP. Some will say it’s @johnhugh (democrat fanboy) or @shortbus22 (brownells mistress), but it’s crystal clear Merritt and his slack jawed, juvenile, borderline narcissistic opinions bring nothing to the table other than puffery about as valuable as Venezuelan currency at a venue that only accepts USD.

Whats the kweer nurses name from Charleston? He is pretty bad.

I think he's the only poster I've ever ignored on any forum. I normally hate the concept of putting people on ignore and really hate telling the board when someone is on ignore, but I think he was the guy who would just relentlessly spam every thread I clicked on here.
There’s passion and there’s zealotry. He’s past zealotry.

It’s why I cannot understand people politically. You have 10% lunatics on both ends of the spectrum and their constituents refuse to corral the rabid fringe destroying their own herd.

Reactions: mplang
@nmerritt11 acts like he knows everything about everything. Name a topic…he has insight within 15 minutes of the OP. Some will say it’s @johnhugh (democrat fanboy) or @shortbus22 (brownells mistress), but it’s crystal clear Merritt and his slack jawed, juvenile, borderline narcissistic opinions bring nothing to the table other than puffery about as valuable as Venezuelan currency at a venue that only accepts USD.

hell yeah bro!! Thanks for the support

Reactions: GoodWord28
This one was easy. As much as I dislike some poster's constant negitive attitude, I blocked CU1TruTiger4ever 4 or 5 years ago because he would start 10-20 troll posts a day. I occasionally click to see his reply to some posts and as far as I can see, he has never added an ounce of knowledge to this board. Tigerworx is the only other poster I have blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: GWOODTIGER81
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT