Votes: 21 10.8%
  • Areeves

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • AppTiger

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Tmcgrady

Votes: 14 7.2%

• Total voters
Both this poll/thread and the other remain live but were moved to this forum as of 4:25 p.m. ET due to complaints from several posters.
Should have been pushpinned not moved it’s good wholesome fun. If the people in the poll can have fun with it and not be offended then everyone else should be cool with it to. Everyone in the poll is like the drunk uncle in the family. They might annoy us from time to time but we still love them cause they are family

“Everyone in the poll is like the drunk uncle in the family” @kingkyle1008

RToA.gif

Great reference. This thread DELIVERS on a Friday Happy Hour 💪🏻

Both this poll/thread and the other remain live but were moved to this forum as of 4:25 p.m. ET due to complaints from several posters.
Wow! I mean this is all in good fun.
I really wanted to add @CUPLAYER1 but he hasn’t posted in 6 months and I’m not sure he’s still around but he deserves honorable mention
Well he has been gone for awhile as cuplayer only to reappear as someone else who has also left the building. He told me he was leaving, but I'm sure he is probably back with yet another identity.

Reactions: kingkyle1008
Favorite time of year…. This is very dependent on where I live. Most places I’ve lived, my favorite has been summer. But since I live in Miami our summers are really our winters. The weather starts getting awesome in September and is amazing until May. March is out because too many tourists are here. By process of elimination, my favorite time of the year is really Nov and Dec. it’s not as crowded, the weather is perfect, football, holidays, and Art Basel, which is one of my favorite events.

But if I was back in Clemson, I would say my favorite time of year is sundress season, which I think was March and April.

cc: @Howard's Jock

Reactions: kingkyle1008
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT