ADVERTISEMENT

wow.......and somebody will vote for these guys?

ITT I learn iceheart believes in fantasy land. Lol

"Solid policy debate". What a mo mo.

so, we are left to assume that what you saw in front of air force one at the Reagan library was what you prefer to see from a presidential debate?

I listen to all but 30 mins. Never heard the word "freedom" or "constitution". Hear the word "free" a lot though.
So you're one of those who votes for heavily repeated mantras over actual policies that might make a difference? You assume they want to lock everybody up and shred the constitution? Wow.

Reactions: IMBlessed
Ben Carson. Pediatric neurosurgeon.
iceheart, carson did not blame the jews for the holocaust. he said there is a reason the germans disarmed them before hand. you are not good at comprehension are you?

That is not what he said. He blamed gun control for the Holocaust. As if your handgun will keep the nuclear armed, tank wielding government at bay. Typical dumb propaganda pandering to unintelligent masses. And an ignorant statement to boot.

I love comments like this. You have no idea what you are talking about. An entire theory of warfare, which is currently the predominant theory of warfare currently thoroughly and completely refutes your opinion. You could get a pass, but for the laughable notion that it's those other people who are "ignorant."

so, we are left to assume that what you saw in front of air force one at the Reagan library was what you prefer to see from a presidential debate?
As with most things it's not an either or situation. But you're too clueless to understand. It's good guys against the EVIL capitalist with you. Oooooooo

How many times did you bust a load tonight listening to your boy Rodham?

Ben Carson. Pediatric neurosurgeon.

I love comments like this. You have no idea what you are talking about. An entire theory of warfare, which is currently the predominant theory of warfare currently thoroughly and completely refutes your opinion. You could get a pass, but for the laughable notion that it's those other people who are "ignorant."

No, not so dumb. I don't believe anyone would ever try to occupy the United States- not because we're so well armed but because we're obviously all such assholes.

As with most things it's not an either or situation. But you're too clueless to understand. It's good guys against the EVIL capitalist with you. Oooooooo

How many times did you bust a load tonight listening to your boy Rodham?

sooo, you didnt like what you saw from the previous republican presidential debate? i would LOVE to hear what you didnt like about it.

sooo, you didnt like what you saw from the previous republican presidential debate? i would LOVE to hear what you didnt like about it.
I know you like to paint most conservatives with a broad brush but I'm no cheerleader for Trump like you are of Hillary.

I know you like to paint most conservatives with a broad brush but I'm no cheerleader for Trump like you are of Hillary.

i asked you a specific question about what you didnt like. no answer?

I've learned that if you don't like the D candidates, then you love Bush/Cheney and you're an extreme right winger.
Because fvck thinking outside the two parties.

I've learned that if you don't like the D candidates, then you love Bush/Cheney and you're an extreme right winger.
Because fvck thinking outside the two parties.

huh? george bush is a genius, gentelman, and a scholar compared to trump/carson/fiorino.

Reactions: JackPackTerrier
Been hearing this for 7 years now--still waiting for it to happen. Waiting for Obama to unveil his Islam loving true colors too, been waiting for a lot of stupid things Republicans have said about the President of the United States.

"Pussification"? Because that worked so well when the previous guy was so manly he got us into two wars and cost american taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars. That is manly...
Change the channel...you watch MSNBC far too much.

Obama loves to defend Islam at all costs & has no problem degrading Christianity any chance he gets...odd since he identifies himself as Christian?!

Obama loves to defend Islam at all costs & has no problem degrading Christianity any chance he gets...odd since he identifies himself as Christian?!

Come on man...

Nobody watches msnbc

Reactions: Howard's Jock
So you're one of those who votes for heavily repeated mantras over actual policies that might make a difference? You assume they want to lock everybody up and shred the constitution? Wow.
How you could draw that conclusion from my remarks is beyond me.

Would it have made you feel better if one of them said "The Supreme Court has ruled that the constitution grants freedom of choice to be the law of the land?" . Probably not.....the extreme right feels they have a monopoly over the word constitution as if the rest of America hates the constitution.
Merely making an observation. Don't shoot the messenger. By your response I can tell you're embarrassed. I'm embarrassed for you.

I only heard two people who seemed qualified to be president. Clinton and O'Malley. On the Republican side just Kasich and Rubio. Just mho.

rubio feels a little young to be potus, but I think he would be a solid vp choice.

otherwise agree. kasich is a good candidate, he seems genuine and solid on his morals. consistent and rational.

what do i know though?

there is literally a group of 12 bumbling morons running for president on the R side. if that was my party, id be a whole lot more worried about why my morons cant stop blaming jews for the holocaust than the solid policy debate that happened tonight.

boring for you? great. you've got donald and ben carson to watch.
Really
You think I feel comfortable with those tards who admit only black lives matter. What about my life and your life you ever think about that.

Hitler didn't have nukes. But otherwise I agree. He disarmed the public to make things easier for the Nazis. Not required but facilitating.
I think you misunderstood me. My point was that allowing the public to own handguns is not going to stop the government from imposing their will, the most common argument conservatives make against gun control. Yes, Hitler did not have nukes at the time, but he had a shitload of panzers and other weapons. Handguns were not going to stop him. The same is even MORE true today. Our government has a stockpile of 3000 nukes, to go along with countless other weapons. Making the argument that we shouldnt have gun control to "protect ourselves from the government" is beyond asinine - which is the exact argument Carson was making.

oh yea, and if you guys dont like it, you are free to move to North Korea with @igachoochoo

kimhair-kim_3209242k.jpg
Your party keeps getting voted in that's going to be the problem. Someone like in your picture will be ruling this country.

Well Iceheart, you're a Bernie guy for sure. Nothing like Communism that has failed at every level and tortured the people. Or you have a power mad two-sided bitch that beats her husband and leaves men to die while acting like she cares and is grandmotherly. Yup, guys. You got some real winners here.

Bush sucked....for sure. But Obama has the world laughing at us. That shit stops next year. Get over it.

Reactions: Florida Tiger
Merely making an observation. Don't shoot the messenger. By your response I can tell you're embarrassed. I'm embarrassed for you.

What would I have to be embarrassed about? A fixation on a narrow interpretation of the constitution is not a requirement. Actually, it is not even good politics.

Can you point to anything specific where he degrades Christianity? Another myth of the extreme right. By the way, W defended Islam too.

Iceheart, could you be any more clueless? At least Trump knows open borders that lets low information people like you in the country to vote for Hillary is destroying our once great country.
What time period would you say that this was a great country? What time do you want to go back to......just curious so I can get a frame of reference. By the way I think this is still a great country to me but just like all the other countries and every human on earth....it ain't perfect.

The only one on the Democratic stage that I could stand as a president would be Webb. That guy gets it and would be a strong president. Hillary is a liar through and through and a crook with her husband and not fit to be president. Sanders doesn't match up with ANY of my views and is about a weak a president as anyone on that stage or the republican stage. Chefey or what ever his name is can't decide who he actually is. He is definitely not a leader. OMalley is a TAX machine. He implemented a RAIN TAX that charged Marylanders every time it rained. Ask Marylander's what they think about him. He is straight up awful. He did come across as a decent guy in the debate last night, but his policies are TAX, TAX, TAX!!!!

So Liberal Debate - Webb was the best in my opinion, but didn't get enough time. Anderson never cut off Hillary or Sanders, but tried to cut Webb off. It was obvious the liberals don't want him in the debate.

Republican Debate - Right now there are to many, so they don't have enough time to get into policy. Once it gets down to 5-6 we will get a clearer idea. Not sure who the top 5-6 will be but I have a feeling it will come from Trump, Carson, Bush, Rubio, Christie, Cruz, and Kasich.

Reactions: SWUtigers
Can you point to anything specific where he degrades Christianity? Another myth of the extreme right. By the way, W defended Islam too.
Please don't tell me that you haven't heard him lecturing Christians about the 'horrible' past of Christianity many times over...at the same time, he's telling us how beautiful Islam is every chance he gets.

Just take a quick second & do a little research my friend...

One thing left out of the discussion / argument . The CNN mods did everything the could to ask questions of the GOP rivals to set them against one another and they drove controversy to the extreme . Conversely they did everything possible with the Dem's to discuss policy and did not drive controversy in the same way . The set up was different . If the same set were applied to both either way you would have seen a different outcome . Frankly I do not know why the GOP subjects their people to such set ups !

Well Iceheart, you're a Bernie guy for sure. Nothing like Communism that has failed at every level and tortured the people. Or you have a power mad two-sided bitch that beats her husband and leaves men to die while acting like she cares and is grandmotherly. Yup, guys. You got some real winners here.

Bush sucked....for sure. But Obama has the world laughing at us. That shit stops next year. Get over it.
Actually, Bernie said that he wants to be more like the Scandinavian countries. If you would venture out of your box, you would know that those countries have the highest standard of living in the world, have some of the highest GDP per capita, and are the happiest people on earth. But why would you want facts to get in the way of your argument? You dont have a leg to stand on.

Actually, Bernie said that he wants to be more like the Scandinavian countries. If you would venture out of your box, you would know that those countries have the highest standard of living in the world, have some of the highest GDP per capita, and are the happiest people on earth. But why would you want facts to get in the way of your argument? You dont have a leg to stand on.

Scandinavian countries are extremely small, limit immigration to the nth degree and have many state run companies. You're talking apples and oranges. And yes, I do have a leg to stand on. Brand new with a Tiger Paw. Happy to show it to you.

i asked you a specific question about what you didnt like. no answer?
And I told you I'm no cheerleader to Trump. Not as specific as you asked but if you can't read between the lines then I don't know what to tell you.

Actually, Bernie said that he wants to be more like the Scandinavian countries. If you would venture out of your box, you would know that those countries have the highest standard of living in the world, have some of the highest GDP per capita, and are the happiest people on earth.
Goodness your arrogance and shear ignorance is astounding.

Just by population alone Sweden doesn't even crack our top ten. Denmark, the 2nd largest Scandinavian country, doesn't crack our top 20. Let's not even mention their military. They're lucking they aren't speaking Russian because they'd have no chance

So you and Bernie want to model our infinitely more diverse and larger population after a country the size of North Carolina?

To hell with venturing out of your box...take your head out of your ass.

yeaaaa, unfortunately, I agree with good ol @SWUtigers and @tigerGUY, comparing the US to Scandinavian countries is not solid policy work. There is something to be said for the success of particular policies in those countries, but its really difficult to see how their results would mirror themselves in the US.

Please don't tell me that you haven't heard him lecturing Christians about the 'horrible' past of Christianity many times over...at the same time, he's telling us how beautiful Islam is every chance he gets.

Just take a quick second & do a little research my friend...

I did not think you could point to a specific example of degradation. Degradation is a far more offensive item than detailing the historical past. Actually, all of the major religions have some very bad historical abuses. The pope has said that as well. That is a fact and everyone knows that. The far right likes to make Obama out as someone that is poking fun of Christianity and condemning it and that did not happen. Being a martyr is always the easy way out for the extreme right.

The only one on the Democratic stage that I could stand as a president would be Webb. That guy gets it and would be a strong president. Hillary is a liar through and through and a crook with her husband and not fit to be president. Sanders doesn't match up with ANY of my views and is about a weak a president as anyone on that stage or the republican stage. Chefey or what ever his name is can't decide who he actually is. He is definitely not a leader. OMalley is a TAX machine. He implemented a RAIN TAX that charged Marylanders every time it rained. Ask Marylander's what they think about him. He is straight up awful. He did come across as a decent guy in the debate last night, but his policies are TAX, TAX, TAX!!!!

So Liberal Debate - Webb was the best in my opinion, but didn't get enough time. Anderson never cut off Hillary or Sanders, but tried to cut Webb off. It was obvious the liberals don't want him in the debate.

Republican Debate - Right now there are to many, so they don't have enough time to get into policy. Once it gets down to 5-6 we will get a clearer idea. Not sure who the top 5-6 will be but I have a feeling it will come from Trump, Carson, Bush, Rubio, Christie, Cruz, and Kasich.

Cruz would lose a general election in a landslide. He has zero chance and that is being gracious. If the Repubs put him forward they are pretty much adopting a platform of we give up.

Cruz would lose a general election in a landslide. He has zero chance and that is being gracious. If the Repubs put him forward they are pretty much adopting a platform of we give up.

the biggest problem with ted cruz is that he doesnt actually believe in democracy. he believes in the supremacy of his ideas, and has repeatedly stalled or outright obstructed democracy just to show everyone how much he believes in his own views. He cant even convince his own party that his ideas/proposals are right, and as a response, he prevents democracy from working. its childish bullshit, Democracy requires compromise. You can go to North Korea if you disagree, there is no compromise there, and a man who is strong in his convictions just decides how things are. I think ted cruz would prefer that sort of political environment to our own.

there is literally a group of 12 bumbling morons running for president on the R side. if that was my party, id be a whole lot more worried about why my morons cant stop blaming jews for the holocaust than the solid policy debate that happened tonight.

boring for you? great. you've got donald and ben carson to watch.

Is this clown serious or a high school chick trolling?

The 3 smartest people running for president in 2016 are all republican and it's not close.

I think you misunderstood me. My point was that allowing the public to own handguns is not going to stop the government from imposing their will, the most common argument conservatives make against gun control. Yes, Hitler did not have nukes at the time, but he had a shitload of panzers and other weapons. Handguns were not going to stop him. The same is even MORE true today. Our government has a stockpile of 3000 nukes, to go along with countless other weapons. Making the argument that we shouldnt have gun control to "protect ourselves from the government" is beyond asinine - which is the exact argument Carson was making.
Yeah. Agree. The best you can say is that an armed public would make a "Red Dawn" type scenario unpleasant for the Russians. Only a thorn in their side. I interpret the 2nd amendment as such: "We need a militia since we don't plan a standing army. So every adult needs to maintain a weapon in case the militia is needed." The Revolutionary War was a war with heavy militia participation. That was the context in the 1780s. We haven't used militia since. We now maintain professional reserve forces. So that amendment is outdated. I think the Swiss still require all males to maintain a military weapon. No reading of the second amendment can be interpreted as "let's all have a gun so we can shoot shit" Just to participate in a well regulated militia. And the guard and reserve provide weapons.

Very trite
rubio feels a little young to be potus, but I think he would be a solid vp choice.

otherwise agree. kasich is a good candidate, he seems genuine and solid on his morals. consistent and rational.

what do i know though?
A little trite of me, but Sec. Clinton needs to quit laughing out loud. A little Fran Drescher there.

Reactions: andcam
Is this clown serious or a high school chick trolling?

The 3 smartest people running for president in 2016 are all republican and it's not close.

If raw intelligence was the main qualification W Bush would have never made it past the Texas governor primaries. BTW, William J Clinton, whom the vast majority love to hate on here, was widely considered among the top five most intelligent. Therefore, I don't think you want to push intelligence too hard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT