ADVERTISEMENT

Wow! Should this teacher be fired??

I hear you, but which candidate in the 2020 race would that be? Doesn't exist.

Trump is not close to being perfect, but he is what America needed. IMO. He is doing exactly what I elected him to do. He is also behaving pretty much as I expected as well. To find an outsider that is capable of winning and capable and willing to take on an entrenched system and shake up many narratives as he has done is not easy. You have to accept some bad with the good.

In 2024 I believe that the traditional Repub establishment will have a good strong candidate that is different from Trump in the way that you want. I want that as well. IMO.

Pick ANY President in either part (except MAYBE Bill Clinton). I have no doubt that Regan, Bush, Bush, and Obama put America over their own needs. Trump puts his needs over anyone else's and always has.

Pick ANY President in either part (except MAYBE Bill Clinton). I have no doubt that Regan, Bush, Bush, and Obama put America over their own needs. Trump puts his needs over anyone else's and always has.

Um. Ok. Opinion stated as fact. But then I could be wrong. You could personally know all of these Presidents.

Edit.. Per the question in my previous post.. Which 2020 Candidate again?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT