ADVERTISEMENT

WTF Kumala

New billboards in NC and PA

460427643_10233150047151254_1974843164469338437_n.jpg

Look it up shit stain. I said it.

i know your ilk loves making shit up, but facts are facts. Your feelings don’t matter, buttercup
You know, I used to believe you were a straight up guy, but I’ve realized you’re a fraud, too. You showed your true colors, and now you simply deny doing so.

A liar, and a fraud. Smh

Kinda sad, TBH.

You know, I used to believe you were a straight up guy, but I’ve realized you’re a fraud, too. You showed your true colors, and now you simply deny doing so.

A liar, and a fraud. Smh

Kinda sad, TBH.

Except I bring receipts. Go back and look at what I said and when I said it. But I know you won’t. You just like to make up lies about people and spew them here.

Your opinion of me is irrelevant. I don’t think about you at all.

Just reiterating how dumb Kamala is. Wonder what word salad she will serve today?

What lies will she tell? And she was named the Border Czar by Biden. And she failed miserably. So much so that Democratic mayors are begging for mercy.

Insert cackle laugh

Reactions: TigerGrowls
This is just straight up nazi propaganda. It's the brown peoples fault! Get em!
This is just straight up nazi propaganda. It's the brown peoples fault! Get em!
Here's an alternative thought:
If you are an American, over the course of your lifetime the Federal government will (on your behalf) will transfer $389,104 of your wealth and income to a single individual.

Over the course of your lifetime, you contribute $220,805 to the system. An individual takes $751,200 from the system.

Biden/Harris shipped in 20 million individuals to your towns and cities, do the math.

If you take all the color/racism out of it, it makes sense right. The only thing I changed was taking a color/racism out of it.

Unfortunately there are a vast amount of people who can't do that.

Reactions: CUTiger1977
If you are an American, over the course of your lifetime the Federal government will (on your behalf) will transfer $389,104 of your wealth and income to a single individual.

Over the course of your lifetime, you contribute $220,805 to the system. An individual takes $751,200 from the system.

Biden/Harris shipped in 20 million individuals to your towns and cities, do the math.

If you take all the color/racism out of it, it makes sense right. The only thing I changed was taking a color/racism out of it.

Unfortunately there are a vast amount of people who can't do that.
What the **** does that have to do with brown people?
I pay for roads and military all through our my life to. Do you know that amount? No. You don't. Do you ever account for how much you have benefitted from social systems? No you don't. Personally I doubt extremely the numbers y'all are discussing. Look at the original post I commented on. It's straight up racism. Their are more white people in food stamps and welfare in this country than people of color. Y'all expose your racism all the time and don't know it .

If you are unsuccessful in life and angry. Take a look at who is screwing you the worst. It's not the people working hard providing value. Like immigrants. It's the black rocks and vanguards who stay up late everyday making our country worse in the name of an extra buck.
Is their bloat and frustration and lack of oversight in our government? Absolutely. But when you scapegoat the ****ing poor people as the problem, you've become a useful idiot.

I pay for roads and military all through our my life to. Do you know that amount? No. You don't. Do you ever account for how much you have benefitted from social systems? No you don't. Personally I doubt extremely the numbers y'all are discussing. Look at the original post I commented on. It's straight up racism. Their are more white people in food stamps and welfare in this country than people of color. Y'all expose your racism all the time and don't know it .

If you are unsuccessful in life and angry. Take a look at who is screwing you the worst. It's not the people working hard providing value. Like immigrants. It's the black rocks and vanguards who stay up late everyday making our country worse in the name of an extra buck.
Is their bloat and frustration and lack of oversight in our government? Absolutely. But when you scapegoat the ****ing poor people as the problem, you've become a useful idiot.

It’s not the poor people that are the problem.
It’s the people who make excuses and blame their shortcomings on Blackrock and Vanguards of the world.

Reactions: Allornothing

"What the **** does that have to do with brown people?" This truly shows who we are dealing with. No white person need apply.

"Their are more white people in food stamps and welfare in this country than people of color." This is just a question, but did you ever think about the disparity in the percentage of people who live here? I'm sure you never thought of it.

Damn Mr/Mrs/he/she/we/they/they/them. Calm down before you have an attack.

Outside of your atrocious grammar, I think we can agree that the "Black Rocks & Vanguards" are not looking out for our best interests.

It’s not the poor people that are the problem.
It’s the people who make excuses and blame their shortcomings on Blackrock and Vanguards of the world.
It's the WEALTHY of both parties who have caused this. They never face any consciences.

Our rope is shorter than theirs. "Stand on your toes".

"Is their bloat and frustration and lack of oversight in our government?"

Where were you when all this was going on?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT