ADVERTISEMENT

Wyoming/Montana this summer

dycashiers71

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Been 15 years since last in Jackson Hole after spending a couple of the best Summers of my life there in early 90’s…flying into Jackson on a Sunday and out on following Monday. Wanna max it out without rushing past the easy appreciation. Boys are 12 and 15…

Thought we would do Jackson proper, the night we arrive and the night before early flight out. Seeking thoughts on what we should try to get to beyond The Parks….trying to decide about heading as far as Missoula and working our way back or stopping at Bozeman. I worked and lived in Moose, both Summers and know my way around YNP and GTNP…but time beyond that we didn’t spend a ton, beyond a quick trip to Sun Valley and trips to Red Rocks.

Trying to avoid long non stop transits to get station to station, as there is so much to see, just between Jackson and Bozeman/Big Sky.

Hoping folks who have been more recently can give some suggestions so I don’t end up dragging them exclusively down my memory lane. But man, that wouldn’t be a bad trip in itself for any of us.

Whatcha got!? Trying to get it loosely planned and take the rest as it comes.

Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News