ADVERTISEMENT

YIKES...Vance bombs CNN interview with Jake Tapper

J6 was a false flag operation orchestrated by the deep state to stop any serious investigation of the 2020 election steal. Most of the people really rioting were govt operatives. There were some citizens that broke the law and it was a riot, but not an insurrection. Open your eyes to the sad reality of what occurred and the follow up that has transpired. There is a long J6 thread on this board.

You really wanna go there? Of course me calling her Kum-Allah and calling IT Tinkerbell is childish. It's called a joke. You don't get that. I think more of @dpic73 than I do of you. He's been here the whole time. I think he likes being called Tinkerbell.

You don't understand these things because you are a child.
Answer the question please. I get the joke of Tinkerbell, but you're also using "Kum-Allah" which I assume is a slight against Kamala and the narrative that she slept her way to the top and then "Allah" because you're a xenophobe.

Reactions: dpic73
That's a pretty ironic song for her to come out to considering her sorry ass lawyer skills have cost him hundreds of millions of dollars.
I can hardly believe that america's mayor showed up. He has lost his entire legacy, livelihood, bar license, earthly possessions, and his soul for lying about anything and everything for donald trump and for defaming civil servants working forthrightly at the polls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT