ADVERTISEMENT

You cant make this stuff up......wait, I guess you can

His specifically targeting women of color shows that race is a component in this. His telling them to go back to their home country shows that he thinks they're inferior. The fact that he reserves this sort of criticism for people of color (and not his wife, for instance) further suggests that this is race related and not specifically related to immigrants (which we all acknowledge he's wrong on the facts on).

I feel like if you manage to semantic this about of being racist, you're on the verge of racism being a term of no use. There aren't that many people who are just going to say "I hate people of color" and they really shouldn't be our focus, anyways.
You people are pathetic. They hate this country. Therefore he thinks they should leave. Simple as that. Quit looking for reasons to be offended where there aren’t any. You lead a sad life.

You people are pathetic. They hate this country. Therefore he thinks they should leave. Simple as that. Quit looking for reasons to be offended where there aren’t any. You lead a sad life.

no sir. if you are dumb enough to believe that anyone who disagrees with you "hates" america, your existence on this earth is truly sad.

So its Unamerican and you hate this country if you hold a different opinion than the President. Thats a pathetic take on your part.

So its Unamerican and you hate this country if you hold a different opinion than the President. Thats a pathetic take on your part.
Guess you probably didn’t score well in school at reading comprehension. Any objective observer can listen to the rhetoric from those 4 racist/repressive women to quickly discern they have a disdain for this country. It has nothing to do with Donald Trump. Plenty of Patriots disagree with Trump...so, don’t deflect from your weak argument.

Guess you probably didn’t score well in school at reading comprehension. Any objective observer can listen to the rhetoric from those 4 racist/repressive women to quickly discern they have a disdain for this country. It has nothing to do with Donald Trump. Plenty of Patriots disagree with Trump...so, don’t deflect from your weak argument.
I appreciate this well researched post and all of it's accompanying sources.

Oh ok so can you actually link the source where they show they hate the United States of America? John McCain disagreed with Trump, now people think McCain was some communist who hated America. Do you think thats because Trump labeled him as such or do you think people came to these conclusions based on good researched facts? Trump is playing politics, he hated McCain because McCain made him look weak and inexperienced. So he went low, real low and beat him up there and Trump's supporters loved it. 'He's just telling it like it is' derp

Look I can play this dumb game where you act like you know what you are talking about. But the facts are you are swallowing a racist narrative from Trump and trying to tell me its not racist. It's racist.
He's isolating political players who he feels threatened by and he's attacking them saying they aren't American and need to go home. If I need to explain to you why telling brown Americans to go back where they came from, is RACIST, well then theres no point carrying on a conversation with you. I'm not going to change the mind of closeted bigot who is sucking the Trump personality cult dick so hard they can't objectify his statements enough to understand he said a racist thing.

Oh ok so can you actually link the source where they show they hate the United States of America? John McCain disagreed with Trump, now people think McCain was some communist who hated America. Do you think thats because Trump labeled him as such or do you think people came to these conclusions based on good researched facts? Trump is playing politics, he hated McCain because McCain made him look weak and inexperienced. So he went low, real low and beat him up there and Trump's supporters loved it. 'He's just telling it like it is' derp

Look I can play this dumb game where you act like you know what you are talking about. But the facts are you are swallowing a racist narrative from Trump and trying to tell me its not racist. It's racist.
He's isolating political players who he feels threatened by and he's attacking them saying they aren't American and need to go home. If I need to explain to you why telling brown Americans to go back where they came from, is RACIST, well then theres no point carrying on a conversation with you. I'm not going to change the mind of closeted bigot who is sucking the Trump personality cult dick so hard they can't objectify his statements enough to understand he said a racist thing.
What a joke! The left has made a living...their entire platform is based on identity politics and you want to blame TRUMP for calling out these vile, despicable people?

Your McCain argument is child’s play. What a weak, cheap argument. Doesn’t deserve a response.

What a joke! The left has made a living...their entire platform is based on identity politics and you want to blame TRUMP for calling out these vile, despicable people?

Your McCain argument is child’s play. What a weak, cheap argument. Doesn’t deserve a response.
Ok I can see you are way out of your depth here. Just refrain from voting in the future, thanks.

You know what , ill give you one more shot, go out and find some kind of tangible evidence to support your statement that these women hate America, bring it back here and share it.

Ok I can see you are way out of your depth here. Just refrain from voting in the future, thanks.

You know what , ill give you one more shot, go out and find some kind of tangible evidence to support your statement that these women hate America, bring it back here and share it.
You might as well argue with a wall, or your lawn or something. He doesn't have any evidence because there isn't any. He's just parroting the lines he heard on the radio or TV.

You might as well argue with a wall, or your lawn or something. He doesn't have any evidence because there isn't any. He's just parroting the lines he heard on the radio or TV.
in the words of @orangelvis tic tock. @OrangeBaron is going to come back in here with legit quotes showing these people HATE USA.

in the words of @orangelvis tic tock. @OrangeBaron is going to come back in here with legit quotes showing these people HATE USA.

1346492ce45e07ec136d3542af49846a1ed8e31614681e78b94b51197060a449.jpg

Did he write that from a Russian point of view? Specifically, from his winter venture into the Asian lands? LOL

Still waiting on the evidence to support the president of the United States of Americas claim, that these women of congress hate America.

Reactions: Rychek4
Did he write that from a Russian point of view? Specifically, from his winter venture into the Asian lands? LOL

Still waiting on the evidence to support the president of the United States of Americas claim, that these women of congress hate America.

Actually, don't have much time for this, but I believe anyone who wants to transform America from her original constitution, Bill of Rights, etc, hates America.

ddd0636e220438fa84bcfe3478d3d394c8301fdc04b091c99607b329437a7659.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-of-congress-than-i-am-anywhere-in-the-world/

Can't conclusively say it quite yet, but there is mounting evidence that Omar is in the the country illegally and most assuredly married her brother. Now, I do realize that you zealots don't have a problem with people coming in illegally, so there's that.

AOC is just a stupid bitch who usually has no clue and can't carry on an intelligent conversation.

So orange elvis doesnt have tine to do the search, posts a Facebook meme and then scours the internet for hours only to find some breitbart article claiming some ridiculous bullshit about her not being a real citizen and also some gross sex claims.
What a shaky ass worldview.

No orangelvis I dont agree with letting people come into this country illegally, nor do I believe in obstructing those trying to enter legally through asylum. Bet you don't make a distinction between the two.

Reactions: nytigerfan
So orange elvis doesnt have tine to do the search, posts a Facebook meme and then scours the internet for hours only to find some breitbart article claiming some ridiculous bullshit about her not being a real citizen and also some gross sex claims.
What a shaky ass worldview.

No orangelvis I dont agree with letting people come into this country illegally, nor do I believe in obstructing those trying to enter legally through asylum. Bet you don't make a distinction between the two.

Actually it's the dems that don't make the distinction. Asylum seekers who have been denied are being targeted to be picked up and deported, but your people are bombing ICE facilities and calling the process bigoted.
As far as the accusations against Omar:
d2c83bd8cc906db051b4b4f6d80311b11429d7c99d78c4f7e5304e394a92c8cd.jpg

Actually it's the dems that don't make the distinction. Asylum seekers who have been denied are being targeted to be picked up and deported, but your people are bombing ICE facilities and calling the process bigoted.
As far as the accusations against Omar:
d2c83bd8cc906db051b4b4f6d80311b11429d7c99d78c4f7e5304e394a92c8cd.jpg
nonsense. sigh.. you keep moving the goal posts: These women hate america right? Prove it.
Stop accusing me of supporting dumb shit like terrorism. You aren't being honest if you think that i support such things.
You'll notice I don't call people I disagree with UnAmerican, thats because I'm at least honest and care about an earnest debate. The women that are being targeted with racist statements don't hate America like the President says. Yes the president made racist statements. It's ok to understand these facts.

nonsense. sigh.. you keep moving the goal posts: These women hate america right? Prove it.
Stop accusing me of supporting dumb shit like terrorism. You aren't being honest if you think that i support such things.
You'll notice I don't call people I disagree with UnAmerican, thats because I'm at least honest and care about an earnest debate. The women that are being targeted with racist statements don't hate America like the President says. Yes the president made racist statements. It's ok to understand these facts.
@orangelvis and @OrangeBaron responded a combined 5 times since you asked for evidence and have yet to even try to produce evidence of this claim that these women hate America.

One would think that if truth and evidence was important to them, or their principals, they might look inward at this moment and wonder why they haven't had an honest conversation, but instead choose to post tired meme's.

Last edited:
Reactions: nytigerfan
All I know is that the Squad is really smart to not include a white woman, because then they would not be able to claim racism.

But wouldnt their exclusion be racist in itself?

I only think think Tlaib and Omar are antiamerican. And I judge this by their actions and videos of them at rallys and such.

All I know is that the Squad is really smart to not include a white woman, because then they would not be able to claim racism.

LOL the "squad" was not named in a formal sense, it was a stupid instagram post. That's like you taking a selfie with 3 guys you work with from South Carolina (67% white) and someone claiming you were racist because nobody of color was in the photo.

I’ll do you one better you idiots?! Your ilk have wasted 3 years on a rouse that you fabricated. Ypu have wasted 3 years saying Trump is racist. You have a 3 year running start on me. I turn it around geniuses. You have a 3 year head start with the media behind your back. So, prove to me that our President did anything to collude with Russia and that he is a racist. Like the disaster the nation witnessed today with your “brightest” minds on display with Andrew Weissman and Mueller as a proxy...you can’t! Your side has no moral standing. You are morally bankrupt and just guaranteed the re-election of President Donald J Trump. Get use to the sound of that a$$holes.

I’ll do you one better you idiots?! Your ilk have wasted 3 years on a rouse that you fabricated. Ypu have wasted 3 years saying Trump is racist. You have a 3 year running start on me. I turn it around geniuses. You have a 3 year head start with the media behind your back. So, prove to me that our President did anything to collude with Russia and that he is a racist. Like the disaster the nation witnessed today with your “brightest” minds on display with Andrew Weissman and Mueller as a proxy...you can’t! Your side has no moral standing. You are morally bankrupt and just guaranteed the re-election of President Donald J Trump. Get use to the sound of that a$$holes.
Wut.
I have to prove hes racist now? I thought we all saw him say racist things, the argument we were having was that he wasnt racist simehow because the squad hates America. Its a nonesense argument but I couldnt help but demand someone prove it. Sorry about your support of racist statements and inability to find a scapegoat argument to blame it on.
If that rant was your best effort to contribute to the discussion then we arent really goint to go anywhere. You actually are the type to blindly believe what Trump tells you. Who can convince someone whos in a cult?

Last edited:

I only think think Tlaib and Omar are antiamerican. And I judge this by their actions and videos of them at rallys and such.

please share examples

Is Trump your moral compass?

Grab em by the pussy.

To be fair, that quote comes from locker room talk. Most people, if they're honest would admit to having said similar things.
Trump was elected to clean up a mess that most people don't even see. I know for a fact that Trump is contrite about his playboy lifestyle from his younger years, that he loves the country, that he knows,first hand, the problems and he knows how to fix them.

Referring to Arianne Zucker (whom they were waiting to meet), Trump says:

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Trump's first public response came in the form of a written statement published on his campaign website:

This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course - not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended.

Fahrenthold, David A. (October 7, 2016). "Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005". The Washington Post.

Trump, Donald (October 7, 2016). "Statement from Donald J. Trump". Trump Pence Make America Great Again! 2016. Archived from the original on October 7, 2016. Retrieved October 8, 2016.

So my source is either the actual sound recording, or if you prefer, Trump's later admission and apology. You don't mind if Trump himself is my source right?

Referring to Arianne Zucker (whom they were waiting to meet), Trump says:

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Trump's first public response came in the form of a written statement published on his campaign website:

This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course - not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended.

Fahrenthold, David A. (October 7, 2016). "Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005". The Washington Post.

Trump, Donald (October 7, 2016). "Statement from Donald J. Trump". Trump Pence Make America Great Again! 2016. Archived from the original on October 7, 2016. Retrieved October 8, 2016.

So my source is either the actual sound recording, or if you prefer, Trump's later admission and apology. You don't mind if Trump himself is my source right?

I am sorry. I thought you meant that he actually did the "grabbing"; not that he said it.

I am sorry. I thought you meant that he actually did the "grabbing"; not that he said it.
I did imply that he actually did the grabbing. You can read his quote differently, but I read it as a man speaking from personal experience.

I did imply that he actually did the grabbing. You can read his quote differently, but I read it as a man speaking from personal experience.

That's fine. I was looking for sources that he actually did grab; not just him bragging about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT