ADVERTISEMENT

Young women running to support Harris

I didn't say Allah was God. I said it's the Arabic word for God.

Just remember, this was your idea.
I asked you what God? if you know anything about the Koran Allah is a Muslim God that doesn't exist . Like Buddha the little Gold fat guy .

• Love
Reactions: AugTig
I asked you what God? if you know anything about the Korean Allah is a Muslim God that doesn't exist . Like Buddha the little Gold fat guy .
I know what you asked me. I don't believe in God. I do understand what words mean though. God, Allah, Jehova. 3 words that mean literally the same thing in different languages.

But as an atheist, words are all they are to me. Words that represent mythical constructs every bit as fantastical as Greek and Roman mythology.

I don't actually cry out to any of them. I was giving you sass when I said Allah. Do you want me to bold the sarcastic parts?

Reactions: flotiger
I can't be the only one who's 401K has been awesome the last few years
You must be talking about the last 8 months to a year. I guess the hope is that you forget about the first 2.5 years of stagnancy and losses. Works for some it seems. Mine grew way more under Trump than the current mess we are in. How’s interest rates on things you want to buy? How about your grocery bill? Gas?

Last edited:
You must really feel threatened by the coming election. Or your personal life is tough.
I do feel threatened by this coming election but am also feeling better about the likely result. Personally (and sad that not everyone has experienced the same), my 401k is far higher since Biden was elected. My job is the best I’ve ever had and the family is terrific.

It is near college football season and I am eager to watch Clemson and even a likely struggling UCLA team. I even have the opportunity to go see the latter play @LSU (the other Death Valley) this year.

So thanks for your concern about me though.

Best regards.

Reactions: flotiger and okclem
I do feel threatened by this coming election but am also feeling better about the likely result. Personally (and sad that not everyone has experienced the same), my 401k is far higher since Biden was elected. My job is the best I’ve ever had and the family is terrific.

It is near college football season and I am eager to watch Clemson and even a likely struggling UCLA team. I even have the opportunity to go see the latter play @LSU (the other Death Valley) this year.

So thanks for your concern about me though.

Best regards.
Great to hear. So there’s zero reason for you acting unstable and angry.

Yahweh, Jehovah
Not the same as Jesus or Yehshua
we are talking about names. Yahweh is hebrew for I am, which is how God presented himself in the burning bush. Jehovah is the latin translation.

Jesus is ancient Greek version for the Hebrew Yeshua. Now you can impress your bible study friends!

Yahweh, Jehovah
Not the same as Jesus or Yehshua
we are talking about names. Yahweh is hebrew for I am, which is how God presented himself in the burning bush. Jehovah is the latin translation.

Jesus is ancient Greek version for the Hebrew Yeshua. Now you can impress your bible study friends!
Wow you're smart who are you trying to impress? Certainly not me. I know those names and yes they are all names for Jesus. Allah is not .but carry on .

Republican pollster Frank Luntz said tonight that he is trying to organize a focus group of young, undecided voters. The problem, said Luntz, is that there are no longer any undecided young women. They’ve all moved toward Harris.

The stupid white male vote won’t be large enough to elect Trump in 2024.
So confirmed that everyone with low/no T levels is voting for Harris. Congrats?

No doubt . All we have got is higher interest rates, grocery prices, lost all returns on 401K, high gas prices, etc. I thought that even the people who voted democrat last time were bright enough to see that. You may not like Trump as a person, nor do I, but it’s a way better option for us imo.
Lost all your returns? Was your 401k solely invested in DJT stock?

Lost all your returns? Was your 401k solely invested in DJT stock?
No smart 🫏. I’m no stock guru but mine goes into a blended fund set up by my company and all I know is it didn’t grow for almost 2.5 years during the Biden/Kamala era and was quite the opposite while trump was in office. I don’t care for either candidate but if I have to choose I am choosing the one that makes things better for our country not worse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and DW4_2016
WTF is wrong with you?

Can anyone imagine if stupid “blank” vote was inserted in to your statement?

However people decide to vote is their Constitutional right, of which I’ve protected for over 28 years. Facts. Proud of it.

SMFDH. You… Loser.
I don't think I have ever responded to you directly SIR, but you are spot on. I commend you for your service.

I also don't think I have ever seen you respond to someone this way. I'm sure it was deserved.

• Love
Reactions: 24TIGER
None is killing babies right before they are born unless its for the mothers health. Idk why you believe a lie.
The border had a bill to address the issues, with bipartisan support, Trump had it killed.
No one cares more about trans people than those that keep talking about banning it. Please just move on from that issue. Good lord. Leave em alone who cares what they are doing?

Calling women stupid.? You seem smart.
How does Trump "kill" a bill without being in the WH? Does a private citizen get a vote in congress?

You stupid f@#ks say this same sh!t all the time and no one calls you out on it. I'm calling you on it.

Are all you democrats this stupid? You are willing to vote for 2 (COMMUNIST.?.?.) to run this country?

You can be a tranny all you want and no one cares. What people do care about is you grooming young kids to be trannies like yourself, and then making these children trannies without parental approval. That's pedophilia in my book.

"Leave em alone who cares what they are doing?". This shows how stupid you are. Your savior BHO was against gay marriage, until he wasn't. Maybe that was because "Big Mike" had a bigger penis than he had.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Settle down.

Trump’s base is primarily made up of uneducated white males. He could’ve worded the post more delicately but given what we have seen out of the maga cult the last 8 years I can’t argue with his description.
You should be the one "settling down". You're a straight up ignorant piece of trash. You're party has controlled this country for the last 4 years and they have driven it into the ground. EBC (Economy, Border, Crime). Your party loses on every single one of these.

It's not a maga cult, it's people with fuVking brains & common fvcking sense----you don't qualify.

So let's say you are an "educated" white male, what makes you better than me?

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Well he did brag about grabbing women by the pussy. Oh and he cheats on his wives. Oh and he lost a civil rape suit.
Show me where he was convicted of of civil "rape" suit. You accuse other people of lying and then you post this bullshiff. Just like the rest of your brethren, y'all are all lying pieces of trash.

You show me where he was convicted of rape, and I'll send your p@ssy ass a $25 gift card to enable you to buy some Vagisil to spread on your vagina.

Until then, STFU.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Show me where he was convicted of of civil "rape" suit. You accuse other people of lying and then you post this bullshiff. Just like the rest of your brethren, y'all are all lying pieces of trash.

You show me where he was convicted of rape, and I'll send your p@ssy ass a $25 gift card to enable you to buy some Vagisil to spread on your vagina.

Until then, STFU.
Save your money, but here's the info: https://www.courthousenews.com/donald-trump-loses-civil-rape-trial-ordered-to-pay-5-million/

Reactions: okclem
God made us all in his image, including the trans people and the furries and even the bisexuals.
You mock GOD, and then try to make his word fit a narrative.

Could you point me to where trans/furries/and bisexuals are in the bible?

Sexual assault case. Not rape. Big difference.
Carroll testified that Trump then pushed her against the wall, began aggressively kissing her, pulled down her tights and shoved his fingers, then his penis, inside her.

Thats rape bubba. Bless your heart you are defending a rapist.

How does Trump "kill" a bill without being in the WH? Does a private citizen get a vote in congress?

You stupid f@#ks say this same sh!t all the time and no one calls you out on it. I'm calling you on it.

Are all you democrats this stupid? You are willing to vote for 2 (COMMUNIST.?.?.) to run this country?

You can be a tranny all you want and no one cares. What people do care about is you grooming young kids to be trannies like yourself, and then making these children trannies without parental approval. That's pedophilia in my book.

"Leave em alone who cares what they are doing?". This shows how stupid you are. Your savior BHO was against gay marriage, until he wasn't. Maybe that was because "Big Mike" had a bigger penis than he had.
🙄🤦🏼‍♂️

I'm by no means a Trump fan, but anyone that votes for the same shit we've had the last 3 1/2 years is a complete dumbass.

These are feelings, not facts.

The reality is that the last two Republican presidents have left office with our economy in a much worse state than the one they inherited.

The last three dem presidents have left the economy in a better state than the one they inherited. I am including Biden here, assuming that nothing catastrophic happens in the next few months.

These are facts and they are not debatable.

When you also factor that 40 of trumps own former cabinet members consider him a threat to our country, then to me the choice is clear. I would not hire someone to run my company that had that many direct reports saying “if you hire this guy he will ruin your company”. Basic logic.

Reactions: dpic73
You mock GOD, and then try to make his word fit a narrative.

Could you point me to where trans/furries/and bisexuals are in the bible?
I'm not trying to fit a narrative. I don't mock God. I mock your interpretation of the Bible. Jesus said to love everyone, not everyone except all the people who are different from you. So yeah, I can point to it. They're people, so they should be loved. Jesus said so

Can you point me to where in the bible it says anything about jello, labradoodles or cell phones? No? Then I guess God must not approve.

No smart 🫏. I’m no stock guru but mine goes into a blended fund set up by my company and all I know is it didn’t grow for almost 2.5 years during the Biden/Kamala era and was quite the opposite while trump was in office. I don’t care for either candidate but if I have to choose I am choosing the one that makes things better for our country not worse.

It’s a valid point. The S&P 500 was completely flat for two full years starting in December of 2021 through December 2023. Capital markets tightened tremendously during that time as well.

It’s a valid point. The S&P 500 was completely flat for two full years starting in December of 2021 through December 2023. Capital markets tightened tremendously during that time as well.
The world was coming out of a Pandemic. Which western nation has the lowest rate of inflation? Which western nation has the lowest unemployment rate?. Which western nation’s primary stock index just surpassed 40,000?

Those are facts too.

The world’s supply chain collapsed due to Covid. That is no administration’s fault. Workers were suddenly in the driver’s seat demanding higher wages than ever before. That drove costs up but the primary beneficiaries were lower income workers. In fact, a higher minimum wage law probably isn’t necessary because most workers are earning well above $15 per hour.

One reason homes became more expensive is that people had the freedom to move elsewhere thanks to remote work. That’s basically a good thing.

Still, my 401k is looking darn good right now and I don’t at all believe Trump when he says a 1929 depression is around the corner.

With several talking about their 401k's and all, I thought this would be a good time to shed some perspective on the markets. If you go back 100+ years, the markets avg around 8-9% return each year regardless who the President is. Now that's over the long term, hate to tell alot of individuals but the markets really don't care about the President....they care about the Federal Reserve and their policy and statements.

Hopefully this works out, if it doesn't I'll try again but I'm attaching a shot of the S&P since 2003. Each "candle" represents 3 months:

https://www.tradingview.com/x/BxrRFfPg/

What you'll see is the markets basically doubled under Bush, then the Bank crisis hit. QE 1 started and then we had QE 2, 3, 4 and shoot....QE infinity it seemed. The last year has 100% been about Ai and in particular the "magnificent 7". No offense to any of you but for the last year it wouldn't have mattered if Mickey Mouse were President, the markets would have went up. No different when Bush was Prez, or Obama.......or Trump.

You can easily pick out the banking crisis....& when covid hit. Neither were political, the first one was built on greed and the second one was stupid China.

Good discussion happening here recently. We are about to enter a totally new world when it comes to American economy. The question is will we embrace the changing landscapes.

What I mean by this is that Russian cheap commodities and cheap Chinese labor are about to evaporate. Those forces on prices cannot be overrstated over the last 30 years.

We must must must build American factories and supply chains. If we do this, we will have a new boom.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT