ADVERTISEMENT

Young women running to support Harris

It kind of does. There is a very direct correlation between Charismatic Denominations and Educations Level/Bible Literacy.

Please understand,I'm not denigrating your Denomination, but there are some serious gaps in your understanding of Biblical Christian Doctrine.

The Bible says Jesus is unique in both His person and His purpose. He wasn't just some spiritual individual during His time on earth; He was both God's Son (John 3:16) and God Himself—God in human flesh (1 Timothy 3:16). Yes, He was fully man, but He was also fully God (Colossians 2:9).
https://goingfarther.net › is-jesus-g...
Is Jesus God? - Common

The Bible says Jesus is unique in both His person and His purpose. He wasn't just some spiritual individual during His time on earth; He was both God's Son (John 3:16) and God Himself—God in human flesh (1 Timothy 3:16). Yes, He was fully man, but He was also fully God (Colossians 2:9).
https://goingfarther.net › is-jesus-g...
Is Jesus God? - Common
So is the Bible a lie?

If that's what you believe run with it . But your in no place to tell me different. Or tell me my understanding of the Bible .
Okay, but you keep coming back and quoting us and saying you don't care. Are you trying to reach out because you're considering abandoning the cult? You would be welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoshi121374
No but it is just a book. It doesn't possess any divine wisdom.
The entire Bible was divinely inspired..as were the books taken out of the Bible such as the Book of Enoch and other ancient texts were divinely inspired such as the Book of the Bee and the Targums

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So is the Bible a lie?

I haven't said Jesus isn't God. I have said Jesus didn't replace the God for the Jews. Jesus is one part of the Trinity, Father Son,Holy Ghost.

Think of it like and egg,you have the shell,the white,and the yolk. They are all egg, but separate parts.

Jesus is divine, but he called out to God, his father on the cross, he prayed to God. He didn't pray to himself.

I haven't said Jesus isn't God. I have said Jesus didn't replace the God for the Jews. Jesus is one part of the Trinity, Father Son,Holy Ghost.

Think of it like and egg,you have the shell,the white,and the yolk. They are all egg, but separate parts.

Jesus is divine, but he called out to God, his father on the cross, he prayed to God. He didn't pray to himselexactly

Jesus is divine, but he called out to God, his father on the cross, he prayed to God. He didn't pray to himself.

Jesus is the son,Jesus is the father,Jesus is the Holy Ghost. As it's stated in the Bible .

Okay, but you keep coming back and quoting us and saying you don't care. Are you trying to reach out because you're considering abandoning the cult? You would be welcome.
What cult is that clown boy??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT