ADVERTISEMENT

107.5 was a pleasant listen today

RaleighTiger

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2001
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Caught about an hour of the morning show. First time I listened all season. They never cease to amaze me. Bill Goiter was talking about how one or two plays were the difference, and the whole group agreed that the better team did not win. This was literally right after they criticized Dabo from his "four or five plays from being undefeated" quote. To his credit, Bill recognized the irony and said I guess we are doing the same thing. Duh.

The also were ragging on Dabo's stock quote and how none of them would buy it. Whatever.

But the most hilarious theme is that we should take no pride in our win because we played just as bad as them. Whatever. One caller said people should be happy that our run is now officially over and we are back to being on par with USuC as we always have been. LOL

We absolutely won the rivals lottery. I am not one to talk trash, but I sure had people come out of the woodwork last year to give me hell. I know they are scattered about on here, but would appreciate you posting your best memes here. I also need that Darious home for Christmas link. Thanks!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News