ADVERTISEMENT

AZ ELECTION TRIAL

Stephen Richer—MaricopaCountyRecorder (prsnl acct)

@stephen_richer

Hi Liz! That receipt of delivery sheet is between Maricopa County and Runbeck Election Services, which is why it says "RES" under the employee signature.

These are NOT pickups from USPS

.Rather, these are early ballots dropped off at voting locations on Election Day. Then, after polls close, they're brought back to Maricopa County. Then we take them to Runbeck to use Runbeck's high speed scanning and image capturing machine. And then we take them back. That transportation is what is reflected in the image.

Also, haven't we had this exact same back-and-forth? Like 2 or 3 years ago?

Hope you have a nice night. Let me know if you have any questions.

And here is,

fraud, forgery, and conspiracy - on surveillance video,

Two Maricopa County election officials, Data Administrator, Brian Ramirez and Election Services Director. Kristi Passarelli,

— deleting Dominion files, containing the results of the Nov 3, 2020 election from election server, defying
• state law,
• federal law and a
• court subpoena
just a day before their crimes were to be turned over to the grand jury.

📝4-12-2021 ✅

Arizona Law requires that ballot drop boxes are staffed by at least two election officials who can see who deposits what and when. Failure to oversee ballot drop boxes in Arizona is a felony. Yet in 2020 and 2022, Maricopa County had completely unsupervised drop boxes which made them more susceptible to fraud.

In 2022, in Maricopa County, thousands of voters stated that they came to vote at voting centers only to be told that they were not registered to vote. These voters maintain they have always been registered to vote. They were forced to cast provisional ballots which democrats never counted. Five or ten incidents like this is a glitch or a mistake. Thousands of incidents like this is the county deleting Republican voters who were registered to vote on purpose.

Arizona Law requires humans verify the signatures on early and mail in ballots to a voters voter registration card. In 2020 and 2022, Maricopa County used AI in violation of state law.

Maricopa County refused to maintain proper chain of custody records and this resulted in a 25,000 vote discrepancy in 2022, those amounts exceed how much the winner in each race won by. That is also against Arizona election law.

But you see, the problem is when you let the criminals investigate themselves, they will just prosecute anyone who comes forward to expose them.

Don’t let anyone gaslight you into thinking anything these tyrants are doing in AZ is legitimate. It’s not. It’s to keep their illegitimate power.

Reactions: TigerRagRob

And here is,

fraud, forgery, and conspiracy - on surveillance video,

Two Maricopa County election officials, Data Administrator, Brian Ramirez and Election Services Director. Kristi Passarelli,

— deleting Dominion files, containing the results of the Nov 3, 2020 election from election server, defying
• state law,
• federal law and a
• court subpoena
just a day before their crimes were to be turned over to the grand jury.

📝4-12-2021 ✅
Liar

"Sellers, however, responded in a May 13, 2021 statement visible here saying, “After reviewing the letter with County election and IT experts, I can say the allegations are false and ill-informed.  Moreover, the claim that our employees deleted election files and destroyed evidence is outrageous, completely baseless and beneath the dignity of the Arizona Senate. I demand an immediate retraction of any public statements made to the news media and spread via Twitter.”

'Megan Gilbertson, communications director for Maricopa County Elections Department, confirmed to Reuters that the claims are false. “Maricopa County did not delete files when preparing the subpoenaed SQL server for delivery,” Gilbertson said.

The elections department also responded to Fann’s letter in another letter sent to the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors and County Recorder here on May 17, 2021.'

"'The department said in this letter that nothing was deleted from the database when the server was being shut down and packed up to be sent to the Senate, and that the Senate simply did not retrieve the information from the system correctly.

In a press release from Maricopa County posted on May 17, 2021 here , elected leaders called for the State to end the audit and described the auditors as unqualified.'"

Liar

"Sellers, however, responded in a May 13, 2021 statement visible here saying, “After reviewing the letter with County election and IT experts, I can say the allegations are false and ill-informed.  Moreover, the claim that our employees deleted election files and destroyed evidence is outrageous, completely baseless and beneath the dignity of the Arizona Senate. I demand an immediate retraction of any public statements made to the news media and spread via Twitter.”

'Megan Gilbertson, communications director for Maricopa County Elections Department, confirmed to Reuters that the claims are false. “Maricopa County did not delete files when preparing the subpoenaed SQL server for delivery,” Gilbertson said.

The elections department also responded to Fann’s letter in another letter sent to the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors and County Recorder here on May 17, 2021.'

"'The department said in this letter that nothing was deleted from the database when the server was being shut down and packed up to be sent to the Senate, and that the Senate simply did not retrieve the information from the system correctly.

In a press release from Maricopa County posted on May 17, 2021 here , elected leaders called for the State to end the audit and described the auditors as unqualified.'"

Real Robert is like your daddy. Deal with it.

Kari Lake is an absolute joke. She isn't a serious person, I equate her with Vivek politically, I don't think she has any actual belief system, she just knows to cater to people who aren't intellectually bright and they buy the garbage
you mean she acts like all the others that run for office? I notice you guys dont say shit when the people you support flipflop all over the place...

Reactions: Allornothing
you mean she acts like all the others that run for office? I notice you guys dont say shit when the people you support flipflop all over the place...

There is a slight difference in changing opinions, and acting like you never said or supported something when there is clearly video of you saying that you support that thing.

#whataboutism.....

Reactions: dpic73 and flotiger
There is a slight difference in changing opinions, and acting like you never said or supported something when there is clearly video of you saying that you support that thing.

#whataboutism.....
People that cry about #whataboutism are people that dont want to be held to account for doing what they accuse others of...

Sure, sure - all those networks consistently make up conpiracies about things that didn't happen and re-tell them over and over again for years. Just like the Russian AI bots on Xchan. Same thing!
We can agree on something for once...

Depends on the situation. With most people in politics their position changes with the polling...
I actually don't have a problem with this... I really don't give a shit what a politician's personal opinion is on <insert issue here> . IMHO their whole JOB is to represent the people that elected them and carry out the will of the people that put them in office. They SHOULD be basing their political positions on the polls.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
I actually don't have a problem with this... I really don't give a shit what a politician's personal opinion is on <insert issue here> . IMHO their whole JOB is to represent the people that elected them and carry out the will of the people that put them in office. They SHOULD be basing their political positions on the polls.
Which is why so many on both sides hate most of them. They say one thing to get elected and do something different once elected...

Which is why so many on both sides hate most of them. They say one thing to get elected and do something different once elected...

While I agree with the premise, what Lake is trying to do is ridiculous. This isnt like a politician 20+ years ago saying they were against Gay Marriage, and now, with more experience and changing feelings of their constituency have a different position.

She literally was in favor, months ago, and claimed she wasn't

Reactions: flotiger
While I agree with the premise, what Lake is trying to do is ridiculous. This isnt like a politician 20+ years ago saying they were against Gay Marriage, and now, with more experience and changing feelings of their constituency have a different position.

She literally was in favor, months ago, and claimed she wasn't
I see it as her taking the RNC line on abortion now...

I disagree. I understand a representative is elected by a majority, and going against that majority can get you put out of office, but therein lies the challenge of being in office. A politician should represent all the people. Not just the majority. That's the point of constitutions. Follow the law, make law where appropriate, and not allow majorities to harm or reduce the rights of all.

Polls can be instructive to the elected official, but sometimes the majority doesn't know all the facts or nuances of an issue. Sometimes a majority may just want to trample the rights of others. The representative has to serve all the people, and work to find the best solution for all.

I disagree. I understand a representative is elected by a majority, and going against that majority can get you put out of office, but therein lies the challenge of being in office. A politician should represent all the people. Not just the majority. That's the point of constitutions. Follow the law, make law where appropriate, and not allow majorities to harm or reduce the rights of all.

Polls can be instructive to the elected official, but sometimes the majority doesn't know all the facts or nuances of an issue. Sometimes a majority may just want to trample the rights of others. The representative has to serve all the people, and work to find the best solution for all.

An example of this is the Speaker of the House completely changing his position on Ukraine once he had access to the full story and intelligence. When you know more,it tends to influence opinions.

Reactions: dpic73 and flotiger
Ghoulish propagandists who tell repetitive lies to simpleton losers like you don't have any balls and therefore cannot be a daddy.
Tinkerbell, you never see their "balls" because they are under your chin. Give them a little scratch.

Also, who are you to tell someone without any testicles they can't be a daddy?

Your party tells folks that a man can have a baby. How insane is that?

No need to reply, we already know you believe there are more than 2 genders.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Tinkerbell, you never see their "balls" because they are under your chin. Give them a little scratch.

Also, who are you to tell someone without any testicles they can't be a daddy?

Your party tells folks that a man can have a baby. How insane is that?

No need to reply, we already know you believe there are more than 2 genders.
Poor thing, did I upset you? Cry more Hammy

33545980963_e2b0671dfb_c.jpg

Reactions: flotiger
As always Tinkerbell. It's like clockwork. You never answer anything, you just change the subject.
It's because I care about you hambone and worry that I may have hurt your feelings. But feel free to act like an unhinged imbecile and call me foul names. That's my favorite thing about you.

It's because I care about you hambone and worry that I may have hurt your feelings. But feel free to act like an unhinged imbecile and call me foul names. That's my favorite thing about you.
Your response is just absolute GOLD!

You just pointed out how much of a feeble little piece of trash you are. People can read Tinkerbell.

No need to worry about me Tinkerbell. Every time you open your c@cksucker, you help expose more lies.

Please keep on talking.

ARIZONA

"New data shows that Republicans now have a growing voter registration advantage in AZ. The latest figures show that Republicans are once again the largest voting bloc in Arizona, surpassing Independents by nearly 40,000!"

The Data Shows a Widening Gap Between Registered Republicans and Democrats

According to the Secretary of State’s recent report:

2024 - 5.77% or 236,000 more registered Republicans than Democrats.

2022 - 4.03% or 166,000 more registered Republicans than Democrats.

2020 - 3.04% or 130,000 more Republicans than Democrats.

In just four years, the registration advantage has nearly DOUBLED with most of the gains in the last two years.

Everyday @TPAction_ is registering voters, making contact with low propensity patriots, and preparing to chase the vote in November.

Get to work. We can win

Reporting by @ScotMussi

MORE EVIDENCE OF VOTING SYSTEM MALFEASANCE:
Ben Cotton, whose firm CyFIR was hired by the Arizona Senate in 2021 to audit the 2020 election, summarized his findings, “It is clear, based on my findings, that unauthorized programs, databases, configuration settings, and actions were present on the voting systems in Maricopa County for the elections in both 2020 and 2022.”
Cotton said, “This is an egregious breach of basic security practices that must be remedied immediately. No election results provided by these voting machines can be trusted given the subjects identified and described in this report.”
arizonasuntimes.com/news/election-…

MORE EVIDENCE OF VOTING SYSTEM MALFEASANCE:
Ben Cotton, whose firm CyFIR was hired by the Arizona Senate in 2021 to audit the 2020 election, summarized his findings, “It is clear, based on my findings, that unauthorized programs, databases, configuration settings, and actions were present on the voting systems in Maricopa County for the elections in both 2020 and 2022.”
Cotton said, “This is an egregious breach of basic security practices that must be remedied immediately. No election results provided by these voting machines can be trusted given the subjects identified and described in this report.”
arizonasuntimes.com/news/election-…
Here you go again with more sickening lies from THREE YEARS AGO. You disgust me and I'm not even kidding. what a miserable fvck you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT