ADVERTISEMENT

AZ ELECTION TRIAL

JUST IN: “We Will WIN Our Lawsuit to Review The Early Ballot Signatures Later This Month” – Kari Lake Releases Statement on Judge’s Order Declaring Maricopa County’s Election Procedures Unlawful​

Looks like Kari Lake has new counsel

F6LRyQMWMAAoPFi

@dpic73 curious your thoughts on this.

Do you honestly think there zero tampering and this is all a lie that is fabricated? Do you think it's not a big deal or 'as big a deal' or do you think there's some truth to some of it.

Lastly, what do you think should happen to anyone found tampering with election results? I'm genuinely curious your thoughts on the above video and my questions.

Help me understand you better.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
@dpic73 curious your thoughts on this.

Do you honestly think there zero tampering and this is all a lie that is fabricated? Do you think it's not a big deal or 'as big a deal' or do you think there's some truth to some of it.

Lastly, what do you think should happen to anyone found tampering with election results? I'm genuinely curious your thoughts on the above video and my questions.

Help me understand you better.
My question would be why would you take DC Draino's word for it and especially after the lies told about Fulton County in the 2020 election?

Remember these lies?
  • A usb drive that supposedly added votes was actually a ginger mint
  • Normal ballot carriers used in all elections were referred to as suitcases full of fake ballots
  • They accused a granny and her daughter of a fake balloting scheme and even Giuliani admitted he defamed them with no facts to support.
How the heck do you know exactly what they're doing here besides what he wants you to "think" is happening? But more importantly, why is it so easy for you to believe America is now a third world country just because losing MAGAs can't accept the will of the people?

Reactions: yoshi121374
My question would be why would you take DC Draino's word for it and especially after the lies told about Fulton County in the 2020 election?

Remember these lies?
  • Normal ballot carriers used in all elections were referred to as suitcases full of fake ballots
  • They accused a granny and her daughter of a fake balloting scheme and even Giuliani admitted he defamed them with no facts to support.
How the heck do you know exactly what they're doing here besides what he wants you to "think" is happening? But more importantly, why do you think America is now a third world country just because losing MAGAs can't accept the will of the people?
Again, I just wanted to hear your take. Thanks for the response!

Remember these lies?
How the heck do you know exactly what they're doing here besides what he wants you to "think" is happening? But more importantly, why is it so easy for you to believe America is now a third world country just because losing MAGAs can't accept the will of the people?
I forgot... you didn't answer my question about election interference.

For anyone doing it, caught or not caught yet, what should happen to them if they decide to do that?

Again, I just wanted to hear your take. Thanks for the response!
Cool, I'll also add that the County supervisor and Recorder are both Republicans and they are responsible for the administration of these elections. On the same ballots, other non-MAGA Republicans won their races easily. How could that happen?

I forgot... you didn't answer my question about election interference.

For anyone doing it, caught or not caught yet, what should happen to them if they decide to do that?
You didn't use the term "election interference" above but anyone who tries to manipulate the results should be held accountable. I've said that 11,780 times.

Reactions: Tiger Guru
You didn't use the term "election interference" above but anyone who tries to manipulate the results should be held accountable. I've said that 11,780 times.
Do you think anyone has ever interfered with an election in the US?

Do you think anyone has ever interfered with an election in the US?
Yes, I think Comey did when he re-opened an investigation into Hillary's emails 10 days before the 2016 election. I also think the Russians intentionally tried to interfere in the same election - they even admitted it.

"Russian businessman Yevgeny Prigozhin said on Monday he had interfered in U.S. elections and would continue doing so in future, the first such admission from a figure implicated by Washington in efforts to influence American politics.

In comments posted by the press service of his Concord catering firm on Russia's Facebook equivalent VKontakte, Prigozhin said: "We have interfered (in U.S. elections), we are interfering and we will continue to interfere. Carefully, accurately, surgically and in our own way, as we know how to do."

Reactions: Tiger Guru
Yes, I think Comey did when he re-opened an investigation into Hillary's emails 10 days before the 2016 election. I also think the Russians intentionally tried to interfere in the same election - they even admitted it.

"Russian businessman Yevgeny Prigozhin said on Monday he had interfered in U.S. elections and would continue doing so in future, the first such admission from a figure implicated by Washington in efforts to influence American politics.

In comments posted by the press service of his Concord catering firm on Russia's Facebook equivalent VKontakte, Prigozhin said: "We have interfered (in U.S. elections), we are interfering and we will continue to interfere. Carefully, accurately, surgically and in our own way, as we know how to do."

Again, thanks for answering!

I think we're at a point in this country where conceptual conservatism is at an all-time high. I don't think we can bounce back from it.

Again, thanks for answering!

I think we're at a point in this country where conceptual conservatism is at an all-time high. I don't think we can bounce back from it.
Sticking to beliefs that have no basis in fact is indeed a huge issue right now. It's scary that evidence is now irrelevant if it doesn't confirm your bias.

Sticking to beliefs that have no basis in fact is indeed a huge issue right now. It's scary that evidence is now irrelevant if it doesn't confirm your bias.
I've really really started to see just how often people refuse to believe something that they just do not want to believe. Not sure where we are in 30 years, but I doubt anyone will apologize for helping put us there.

Too many people in this world die thinking what they did was right but couldn't be further from it.

Truthfully, from one human to another, it would suck to know everything I believed and felt really strong about was a lie. I only hope if that's the case, I find out before I die, so I can make sure to fix it for the next generation.

Last edited:

JUST IN: Kari Lake’s Attorneys File New Brief & Petition to Transfer Election Case to AZ Supreme Court After Maricopa County BUSTED Falsely Certifying Voting Machines Past L&A Testing – 260/446 FAILED On AND BEFORE Election Day​

JUST IN: Kari Lake’s Attorneys File New Brief & Petition to Transfer Election Case to AZ Supreme Court After Maricopa County BUSTED Falsely Certifying Voting Machines Past L&A Testing – 260/446 FAILED On AND BEFORE Election Day​

Honest question. Why in the world do you ,or should anyone believe anything Kari Lake says, other than the fact that she states things that you already believe, albeit without any truth or facts?

She has proven repeatedly to be untrustworthy and dishonest.

Reactions: dpic73
Honest question. Why in the world do you ,or should anyone believe anything Kari Lake says, other than the fact that she states things that you already believe, albeit without any truth or facts?

She has proven repeatedly to be untrustworthy and dishonest.
Did you even half pay attention to what occurred in Maricopa County on election day?

Michelle Obama is going to "come out of nowhere" and run. They can't announce it too early though.

Did you even half pay attention to what occurred in Maricopa County on election day?

Yes. I also watched as each and every one of her and Trump's complaints were laughed out of court when actual evidence was presented. I watched when Cyber Ninjas claimed they were going to "find the steal" and you were posting "articles" fast and furious in between sessions of self-pleasure staring at your rotating slide show of homoerotic Trump Military images, only to watch them find more votes for Biden.

None of the "issues" on election day were shown to be nefarious or have any effect on the outcomes. These people that you keep demonizing are predominantly Republicans. On the same elections all non-MAGA pubs did well. Basically Arizona said we want conservatives, just not crazy MAGA.

• Love
Reactions: dpic73

This is both hilarious and sad. It's like being threatened by a puppy with an extra chromosome. Instead of watching the latest conspiracy laden movie and debating the fake election fraud info in it, why don't we watch Frosty the Snowman and talk about climate change. Or maybe The Grinch Who Stole Christmas and debate the evidence it contains about crime. Merissa, I go out of my way to not insult you. I truly do. Because I don't want to be mean to someone with such obvious mental and cognitive problems. I don't respond to your constant threats and insults because my mom told me not to argue with fools. Now go away and take your conspiracy theories with you. Merry Christmas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT