ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Train Wreck

We’ve Officially Reached The Point Where The US Government Isn’t Even Pretending First Time Home Buyers Can Afford A Home

United States Secretary of the Treasury, Janet Yellen says “It's almost impossible for first-time buyers”

“Home ownership for people who don't already own homes, first-time buyers, is almost prohibitively expensive.”

“House prices having gone up and now with much higher interest in mortgage rates it's almost impossible for first-time buyers”
Then why are you also complaining about the jobs report?? If there is less demand, interest rates will go down 🤤

There is NO WAY to make you happy!

The only reason the Biden admin has managed to scrape along is the economic underpinnings put in place by Trump. Remove the Trump tax plan and its a total meltdown guaranteed.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Americans, You’ve Been Lied To. Bidenomics Means The Middle Class Will Soon Be Paying More In Taxes

- A single filer, no kids, making $75,000 a year. They're going to see an increase of $1,707.75

- A single filer with two kids making $52,000 a year. Under Biden's tax plan, this taxpayer would see a $1,474.50 tax increase

A married filer. So you've got a couple, three kids making $200,000 a year, this couple is gonna see an increase of $7,449.56

“The middle class bearing the financial brunt of Bidenomics and Jackie, you have all the numbers for us. And the numbers are not as hopeful as I thought they would be. The new data showing actually that the president's plan to let Trump era tax cuts expire would raise taxes on most Americans.”

— “The applause line is the rich. But the people who pay for his applause line are the middle class. The family with three kids is gonna see $8,000 more in the tax bill next year on top of the inflation in the grocery bill. You're seeing a shrinking of the middle class. That's what's happening here.”

If you insult me again, I'll come over and slash the tires on your house.
DAMN. Everything with you involves something illegal.

"I'll come over and slash the tires on your house". You would try to wreck my mobile mansion?

It's hard to believe anyone is this stupid, but here you are.

Reactions: loveoysters
DAMN. Everything with you involves something illegal.

"I'll come over and slash the tires on your house". You would try to wreck my mobile mansion?

It's hard to believe anyone is this stupid, but here you are.
Speaking of stupid, I heard you had to get a house on wheels because you wouldn't get on a Greyhound bus because you're afraid of dogs.

Speaking of stupid, I heard you had to get a house on wheels because you wouldn't get on a Greyhound bus because you're afraid of dogs.
DAMN DUDE.

Is that the best you got? You being pathetic is expected, but this is over the top (or should I say under the top).

Reactions: loveoysters
Keep on posting dpic. You are the gift that keeps on giving.
I've got a special gift for you

depositphotos_113367230-stock-illustration-holy-shit-with-red-festive.jpg

LOL!!! Pedo Joe is just sad. Joe lied like he's the king of England in that response.

SAVAGE: CNN just aired the most brutal 2-minute takedown of Joe Biden’s Presidency during an interview with him as a reporter hurls rapid-fire reality checks to his FACE:

"Voters trust Trump more on the economy."

"Housing prices have doubled"

"Real income is down after inflation"

"GDP is down"

"Consumer confidence has hit a low"

Pay Attention To This, This Is Serious

REPORT “43% of all small business owners in this country either could not pay their rent in full or could not pay their rent at all in the month of April 2024”

Small businesses make up 44% of this country's GDP

This is REAL Bidenomics, America is barely hanging on

“When you've got almost 50%, you've got a sector of this country's economy that produces almost 50% of the gross domestic product can't even pay their rent. Is this going to be the sign to get you to wake up and understand that we are in a recession?“

“No matter what politician wants to write Miriam Webster and tell him, hey rewrite this definition, even by the new terms we are in a recession. And what's coming next is going to make 2008 look like a joke.”

— “I'd stay prepared. I'm not trying to go super doom and gloom on you, but if this whole thing goes bad really fast, the economy takes a hit, things keep going with bricks the way they're going, cash will still get you by for a period of time.

If you're not paying attention to this situation, I think you probably should. You should probably put this on your radar. I know that there's a hundred things going on all the time. This is just how things happen. Gotta keep you chasing your tail. They cannot give you enough time to adequately do enough research to be properly educated on an issue. And God forbid they cannot let you catch a break and get your breath about you. They gotta wind you out and keep you exhausted.

So, you know, to each his own, whatever you think is important, what's going to affect you and your family the worst or the hardest, stay focused on that. But I sincerely think that this is an issue that more people need to be concerned with. And even if you just mildly monitor the situation, I think it should be on your radar.

BREAKING: Biden told 15 lies in a brief 17-minute interview with CNN, according to the New York Post.

1. “I’ve created over 15 million jobs since I’ve been president.”

2. “Other than Herbert Hoover, [Donald Trump] is the only president who has lost more jobs than he created.”

3. “Look at what he says he’s going to do if he gets elected. Says he’s going to do away with what I’ve done on Medicare, reducing the price of Medicare.”

4. “You know we have 1,000 billionaires in America. Know what their average federal tax is? 8.3%.”

5. “We’ve already turned it around [on the economy].”

6. “The polling data has been wrong all along.”

7. “There’s corporate greed going out there. And it’s got to be dealt with.”

8. “[Inflation] was 9% when I came to office.”

9. “They have the money to spend. It angers them and angers me that they have to spend more.”

10. “Civilians have been killed in Gaza as a consequence of those bombs, and other ways in which they go after population centers.”

11. “We’re not walking away from Israel’s security. We’re walking away from Israel’s ability to wage war in those areas.”

12. “It made no sense in my view to engage in thinking in Iraq they have a nuclear weapon.”

13. “You can’t only love your country when you win.”

14. “I travel around the world, other world leaders, know what they all say, 80% of them, ‘You gotta win. My democracy is at stake.’”

15. “Then [Trump] is going to put in a 10% tax that’s going to increase average Americans’ cost $1,500 a year.”

It's almost like nothing ever changes with you, no matter how long ago it happened. Thie was from TWO YEARS AGO.

Last edited:
Mind bottling and incredibly corrupt. How can any democrat support this?

American Tax Payers, This Is MIND BLOWING

Joe Biden’s ONE WEEK SPENDING Is Just $20 Billion Shy Of What Barack Obama Spent During 2 Full Terms In Office

“This past week alone, the Biden admin spent $875.3 billion on regulatory issues and 4.7 million on paperwork. In context,

This is just $20 billion less than what President Obama spent during two complete terms in office.”

New Report from former Director of the Congressional Budget Office: Biden Admin spending quote, “Jaw-dropping regulatory record”

Comparison:

Biden has spent over $1.37 trillion
Trump spent 30.1 billion
Barack Obama spent 303.1 billion

“Regulatory spending because the Biden admin is breaking records this week. So there was an article that came out in the New York sun and it was talking about the absolutely insane amount of regulatory spending that Biden's been doing. And the article referenced a report by an organization called the American action forum.

So I looked this up. It's an organization that's been around since 2009 and it's led by the former director of the Congressional Budget Office, Douglas Holtz-Eakin. And part of what they do is an analysis of economic, domestic, and fiscal policy issues.

And I know this probably sounds boring, but stick with me because you want to know where your money's going.

So they do this series called Week in Regulation. And according to their data, this past week of spending by the Biden admin has been a, quote, jaw-dropping regulatory record. Why is that?

This week's spending by Biden is unlike any other week in over 13 years that this organization has been tracking new federal government regulations. They compared regulatory activity from Biden, Trump, and Obama, and they did this by tracking the president's inauguration day up through April 19th of their fourth year in office. And the results showed that Biden has spent over $1.37 trillion.

Now, by comparison, Trump spent 30.1 billion and Obama spent 303.1 billion. And again, this is regulatory spending, not overall budget. But this past week alone, the Biden admin spent $875.3 billion on regulatory issues and 4.7 million on paperwork. In context,

This is just $20 billion less than what President Obama spent during two complete terms in office.

Like, let that sink in for a second. And what's even more ridiculous is the Biden admin has actually created less rules going into effect than either Obama or Trump, but the cost of their insane programs has been billions and billions and billions of dollars more in what is being called a, quote, regulatory tsunami, end quote. So,

I know you guys want to know what is the Biden admin spending this astronomical amount of regulatory funding on? You guessed it, climate change initiatives, things like stringent vehicle emission standards, new department of energy efficiency standards for general service lamps, new department of labor regulations on minor exposure standards and what pushed the Biden admin into this trillion dollar territory is the EPA's latest tailpipe emissions rules for passenger vehicles.

So on top of that, I mentioned paperwork hours earlier. Overall, the Biden admin has spent $276 million in paperwork burden hours. And that's just insane. And like the report states, quote, it was one thing for the current administration to surpass the first term total for the Obama administration. But this past week's total alone, however, nearly matched the entire Obama presidency.

For perspective, if the Biden administration regulatory costs were a country, its gross domestic product would rank 17th in the world, just behind Indonesia."

“I don't know what you guys think, but that's just insane. It's insane spending. So that's where your money's going”

FJB!! What a joke!! Dark Brandon decides to get tough on China 6 months before the election. Yes we believe this is not just politics....lol!!

Joe is out of his mind. The stuff he spews is just blatant lies but the loony libs lap it up with no questions.

BREAKING: Joe Biden claims that inflation was 9% when he took office in January 2021, when in fact a report from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics found that the Consumer Price Index (CPI) inflation rate was at 1.4 percent in January 2021, when Biden came into office.

Joe is out of his mind. The stuff he spews is just blatant lies but the loony libs lap it up with no questions.

BREAKING: Joe Biden claims that inflation was 9% when he took office in January 2021, when in fact a report from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics found that the Consumer Price Index (CPI) inflation rate was at 1.4 percent in January 2021, when Biden came into office.
Gunther Eagleman lies so much he gets suspended from X and that's almost impossible.

GNkvSjdXcAA4Iql

Reactions: nytigerfan
Gunther Eagleman lies so much he gets suspended from X and that's almost impossible.

GNkvSjdXcAA4Iql
But can you address the Leading Report’s tweet? The one showing Biden lying?

Can you refute it? Interested on your take of that, and also your take the on Biden’s tariffs on China.

@nytigerfan spoke of Trump hurting the US because of him putting tariffs on Chinese goods. Now Biden is trying to follow Trump’s policies.

But can you address the Leading Report’s tweet? The one showing Biden lying?

Can you refute it? Interested on your take of that, and also your take the on Biden’s tariffs on China.

@nytigerfan spoke of Trump hurting the US because of him putting tariffs on Chinese goods. Now Biden is trying to follow Trump’s policies.
I don't take the Leading Report's take on anything but it wouldn't surprise me if Biden said something he was mistaken about - he probably got it mixed up with unemployment, no idea. I'd want to research the tariff situation before commenting but don't have time because I'm headed to Texas shortly for a work meeting - I mean Soros workshop.

I don't take the Leading Report's take on anything but it wouldn't surprise me if Biden said something he was mistaken about - he probably got it mixed up with unemployment, no idea. I'd want to research the tariff situation before commenting but don't have time because I'm headed to Texas shortly for a work meeting - I mean Soros workshop.
Very quiet right now from Dems on this board.

I see you continue pushing forward (your job), but the rest here see what’s coming.

@nytigerfan

Interested on your take here. (The tweet)

Smart policy. If you are going to impose tariffs, this is how you do it. These are specific to industries where there is an enormous future and China is trying to outmaneuver us

If you remember Trump said he would impose a 100% tariff on ALL GOODS form China and additional tariffs in ALL IMPORTTD GOODS.

Can you really not tell the difference between the two positions?

I love the tariff on semiconductors. Biden has been kneecapping China’s semiconductor industry since day one in office. Great to see real leadership. Not just campaign rally bluster.

Reactions: dpic73 and flotiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT