ADVERTISEMENT

Bubba Wallace noose a hoax? Edit: Haha confirmed race baiter

I am not a NASCAR guy. And I am only following this story from a distance.

However...

It seem very odd to me that anyone, out side the team, would have access to the garage area. I find it hard to believe there is no security around these cars and that the facility isn't loaded with cameras. Do they really leave the garage area unattended?

No, never. It would be nearly impossible for that to happen and no one see it.

Reactions: OrangeThunder
I think it’s suspicious that there has not been a photo or evidence of this released. Not saying it didn’t happen or that it is unbelievable, but I’ve seen too many of these types of things that turn out to be hoaxes.

Given what happened at that park in Oakland, it does seem like there are a lot of people who don’t know the difference between a noose and a bowline knot.

Looks like it could be some over-interpretation. This is the video from 2017. You can clearly see a number of the garages have loops. The one at the 3 minute mark is pretty clear. I guess someone could look at that when they first come in and think its a noose.

Reactions: lcctay
Confederate flag has no place in our society other than in museums and history books to document the South's rebellion and defeat. It was always and is currently a racist symbol. There is nothing "fake" about that narrative .....
Who said anything about the flag? Maybe I missed it. Wouldn’t be the first time.

Reactions: REDSKNDON
This doesn’t prove anything other than the noose was probably the door string. Someone still tied it to make a point.

It’s more believable now that pictures are showing someone modified the door cable.

Oh, it matters...when liars try to further a fake narrative, it absolutely matters.

Oh the irony of someone with your avatar and your posting history talking about a fake narrative. Your guy wrote the book on fake narratives. I would laugh if it wasn’t so sad.

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
This doesn’t prove anything other than the noose was probably the door string. Someone still tied it to make a point.

It’s more believable now that pictures are showing someone modified the door cable.

Then someone was certainly playing the long con. The video shows that some tied them back prior to 2017. I guess the perpetrator just knew that at least 3 years later a black guy might just happen to have that garage stall.

If the "noose" was on the garage pull, then I could certainly see how one of his crew members could have spotted it and interpreted it as a noose, especially with everything going on and he just drove the BLM car. As fast as "news" travels these days, the story was out before anyone had a chance to really look around. Doesn't change anything about the display that the drivers and crews had for Wallace yesterday.

EbLWXUfWsAAejh6

I pasted the above. I can't seem to type on it. The other garages HAVE NO LOOP. The pull rope was tied into a noose by somebody. And that is the problem. And it is a legitimate problem. Not made up.

It may not have been a hoax, but it may still not have been any kind of threat or insult towards Wallace. Just look at what Oakland did with those swings somebody had set up for exercise. They decided that they had to be taken down because of the possibility somebody could think they looked like nooses, even though nobody had actually complained and even though the guy who put them up was black.

100 Black folks shot in Chicago on Father's Day Weekend. Crickets from the media, white liberals and the black community. Guess only some black lives matter, if it fits an agenda. Certainly all black lives don’t matter to these people.
for the bazillionth time, citizen on citizen crime is a completely different ballgame than police killing unarmed citizens they are sworn to protect. How on earth do people still not see that?

And, even worse, SO WHAT? We are talking about a black man finding a noose in his garage, and you don't want to address that so badly that you bring up murders by black people in a different city? WTF are you talking about Earle?

I pasted the above. I can't seem to type on it. The other garages HAVE NO LOOP. The pull rope was tied into a noose by somebody. And that is the problem. And it is a legitimate problem. Not made up.

Watch the video above. Within the first 3 minutes there are at least 3 with the rope tied just that same way. Others have multiple knots, some have pulls, but they are all clearly manipulated for no other reason than to keep the rope from fraying.

The one at the 3 minute mark is clearly tied in a way that upon a quick glance could be called a "noose." That video is from 2017. I don't know if the cup and truck series use the same garages, but a "noose" on the door pull doesn't look to be an isolated thing.

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
I say this seriously but did you even read the entire twitter thread? Have you even watched the videos posted in this thread and many others out there? Other garage doors did have loops. That loop in that exact same garage door was seen 8 months prior. As stated by others if someone tied that loop on garage door 4 months ago knowing that Bubba Wallace would be assigned that garage in the middle of everything that is going on now then that would be incredibly impressive.
OIF.MrEDMNM2lKwW7YojfTdhyg

Oh the irony of someone with your avatar and your posting history talking about a fake narrative. Your guy wrote the book on fake narratives. I would laugh if it wasn’t so sad.
I might be an ignoramus, Cracker Barrel would certainly say so, but I find it hard to believe that a guy who has only been involved in politics for a few years could have "written the book" that has been used for decades.

I would cry if it wasn't so funny.

for the bazillionth time, citizen on citizen crime is a completely different ballgame than police killing unarmed citizens they are sworn to protect. How on earth do people still not see that?

And, even worse, SO WHAT? We are talking about a black man finding a noose in his garage, and you don't want to address that so badly that you bring up murders by black people in a different city? WTF are you talking about Earle?
I try to stay out of this bullsh*t, but WOW!
I think you may need some help. :eek:

Watch the video above. Within the first 3 minutes there are at least 3 with the rope tied just that same way. Others have multiple knots, some have pulls, but they are all clearly manipulated for no other reason than to keep the rope from fraying.

The one at the 3 minute mark is clearly tied in a way that upon a quick glance could be called a "noose." That video is from 2017. I don't know if the cup and truck series use the same garages, but a "noose" on the door pull doesn't look to be an isolated thing.
Of course, nooses aren't only good for hanging people.

Reactions: wmnesbitt
Then someone was certainly playing the long con. The video shows that some tied them back prior to 2017. I guess the perpetrator just knew that at least 3 years later a black guy might just happen to have that garage stall.

If the "noose" was on the garage pull, then I could certainly see how one of his crew members could have spotted it and interpreted it as a noose, especially with everything going on and he just drove the BLM car. As fast as "news" travels these days, the story was out before anyone had a chance to really look around. Doesn't change anything about the display that the drivers and crews had for Wallace yesterday.

I haven’t seen a single picture of nooses being on all the doors. The picture beside the door shows a long untied rope. A noose would tighten when you try to pull the door down....

Where is the evidence to prove it was just a loop like all the doors?

I haven’t seen a single picture of nooses being on all the doors. The picture beside the door shows a long untied rope. A noose would tighten when you try to pull the door down....

Where is the evidence to prove it was just a loop like all the doors?
bubba-smollett-conservative-activist-allegedly-offers-proof-that-bubba-wallace-faked-the-noose-incid-750x445.jpg
Same garage door Last race there last fall.

This is probably all fake. I have a buddy who works in NASCAR corporate who got blackout drunk on a hunting trip a couple of years ago. He said the sport is about 95% fake. Every car is controlled by one computer and has been this way for about 5 years now. Vegas bankrolls the whole thing. The only real stuff are some of the accidents and apparently some of the guys go off script from time to time. It’s basically WWE in cars
Post of the year. Just don't tell anyone. I control that computer remotely from my mother's basement.

bubba-smollett-conservative-activist-allegedly-offers-proof-that-bubba-wallace-faked-the-noose-incid-750x445.jpg
Same garage door Last race there last fall.
I’m saying that every door should have a noose on it. Where are the pictures that shows it’s normal for bama nascar tracks to use nooses to assist in closing.

I work in freight and we never have an nooses on our bay doors. It’s always a rope that hangs down like in the door beside his.

That's not the point. The point is the hand loop looked like a noose in that garage 8 months ago and was not some intentional racist act. And yes the hand loops did look like a noose in many of the other garages. That was never a problem until this week though.

Remember that there were "nooses" found in a park in LA (I think) that turned out to just be some dude's exercise equipment. So who knows.

I don't want to assume this whole thing is fake news. But who knows at this point. The lack of access to the garage is an issue when trying to decide what happened.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
I’m saying that every door should have a noose on it. Where are the pictures that shows it’s normal for bama nascar tracks to use nooses to assist in closing.

I work in freight and we never have an nooses on our bay doors. It’s always a rope that hangs down like in the door beside his.
And I'm just showing you the same door in question now clearly showing a loop on it 8 months ago. Your question has nothing to do with the current incident. I'm sure it may be unusual I don't know the typical bay door function. I also don't know if it's normal for any Nascar track to have that whether or not they are in Alabama. I do know that someone tied a loop into that particular bay door over 8 months ago so if this was a racist act they were really playing the long game.

Reactions: Goin Coastal
Confederate flag has no place in our society other than in museums and history books to document the South's rebellion and defeat. It was always and is currently a racist symbol. There is nothing "fake" about that narrative .....
Apparantly the American Flag doesn't belong either since it has been burned so much lately.

And I'm just showing you the same door in question now clearly showing a loop on it 8 months ago. Your question has nothing to do with the current incident. I'm sure it may be unusual I don't know the typical bay door function. I also don't know if it's normal for any Nascar track to have that whether or not they are in Alabama. I do know that someone tied a loop into that particular bay door over 8 months ago so if this was a racist act they were really playing the long game.

How does it make it better if the noose was there earlier. Do you not see the issue with the only black nascar driver having a noose on his bay door?

If every door had a noose there would be pictures all over the internet of numerous doors with the same loop.

I say this seriously but did you even read the entire twitter thread? Have you even watched the videos posted in this thread and many others out there? Other garage doors did have loops. That loop in that exact same garage door was seen 8 months prior. As stated by others if someone tied that loop on garage door 4 months ago knowing that Bubba Wallace would be assigned that garage in the middle of everything that is going on now then that would be incredibly impressive.
OIF.MrEDMNM2lKwW7YojfTdhyg
Can we surmise either "Crystal Balls" or "Looking Glass" usages?

How does it make it better if the noose was there earlier. Do you not see the issue with the only black nascar driver having a noose on his bay door?

If every door had a noose there would be pictures all over the internet of numerous doors with the same loop.
There are pictures of other doors with similar loops out there watch the video above but again you are missing the point. That particular garage stall number 4 had that loop on the door last October when the 21 car occupied that stall as can clearly be seen in the pictures above. Wallace was not in that stall then. The stalls are assigned to particular teams the week of the race by Nascar itself. It used to be by owners points but I'm not sure how they do it now. SO you are telling me that someone tied that up at least 8 months ago with the intention of being racist hoping with a 1/40 chance that Wallace would be there. Or you are saying that Nascar assigned Wallace that stall knowing the loop was there. Did they manipulate the owners points to make sure he was in that exact stall? If so nascar as a sanctioning body should have cut down the noose prior to his car and team getting there. Or maybe this was all just blown way out of proportion in some grand misunderstanding. Which is more likely?

The FBI is going to be pissed if they were called in to investigate a rope with a small hoop that is used to pull down a garage door. It was reported that a noose was discovered in Wallace's garage stall. In the garage stall is not on the garage door in my mind. Also a noose is a very specific thing. There should be no mistaking that with what I saw in the video.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT