ADVERTISEMENT

Bubba Wallace noose a hoax? Edit: Haha confirmed race baiter

I pasted the above. I can't seem to type on it. The other garages HAVE NO LOOP. The pull rope was tied into a noose by somebody. And that is the problem. And it is a legitimate problem. Not made up.

There are pictures showing the “hand pull loop” in 2019, and apparently a video shared in this thread shows similar loops in 2017. I haven’t looked at that one yet.

Also, in the 2019 pic with Menard car, I don’t see any crew members wearing COVID masks as was mentioned by someone earlier, insinuating the photo was doctored.

If it indeed happened, you won’t need Columbo or Barnaby Jones to figure it out. Those garages close to everyone at a certain time. Only Security, and probably NASCAR officials, have access after that time, and I’d be very surprised if there weren’t security cameras all over the place. If someone was there, they’ll stick out like a sore thumb. And those pull ropes would be on the inside when the door was down, so they’d have to have done it from inside. I’m betting that somebody jumped to a conclusion & the story took off in the media, just so they can keep the racism narrative fueled at the racetrack. Just my opinion

Last edited:
There are pictures of other doors with similar loops out there watch the video above but again you are missing the point. That particular garage stall number 4 had that loop on the door last October when the 21 car occupied that stall as can clearly be seen in the pictures above. Wallace was not in that stall then. The stalls are assigned to particular teams the week of the race by Nascar itself. It used to be by owners points but I'm not sure how they do it now. SO you are telling me that someone tied that up at least 8 months ago with the intention of being racist hoping with a 1/40 chance that Wallace would be there. Or you are saying that Nascar assigned Wallace that stall knowing the loop was there. Did they manipulate the owners points to make sure he was in that exact stall? If so nascar as a sanctioning body should have cut down the noose prior to his car and team getting there. Or maybe this was all just blown way out of proportion in some grand misunderstanding. Which is more likely?

Im not missing the point. If it was a standard loop on the door it would have taken seconds for the track to explain it.

you’re arguing it’s an easy explanation but yet no one is coming out saying it.

Lmao color me shocked this turned out to be fabricated
roll.r191677.gif
roll.r191677.gif

Clay Travis and others seem to think so

Will be interesting to see if it turns out to indeed be a racist or if someone pulled a Lebron
It was a hoax. Only the left does that.

https://www.timesleader.com/sports/789044/fbi-no-noose-in-nascar-stall-rope-was-a-garage-door-pull

dont like liars or people who blow shit out of proportion, but the message is the same ( at least too me). Keep your racist traitorous rags at home, or better yet ... grow up and be a mature member of society.

The South lost ... time to come out of the fox hole Johnny Reb .....

Once again, the liberal, left a agenda is a scam and a lie:

FBI: Noose in Bubba Wallace’s garage there since 2019
https://www.wtoc.com/2020/06/23/fbi-noose-bubba-wallaces-garage-there-since/

Once again, the liberal, left a agenda is a scam and a lie:

FBI: Noose in Bubba Wallace’s garage there since 2019
https://www.wtoc.com/2020/06/23/fbi-noose-bubba-wallaces-garage-there-since/
are you calling me a liberal???

There is a difference between a scam/hoax and a mistake ...

This is great news and NASCAR and it’s drivers should be applauded for rallying around Wallace.

this mistake doesn’t change “my opinion”(respect to @PawsFan_ )that the Confederate Flag has no place in our society outside of a museum, unless you’re publicly declaring yourself as a traitorous loser.

Someone else.

I would give him a pass if he didn't play this up and call of those "doubting or wondering if it was true" simple minded and all that jazz so he can EAD
And if it was a noose being in Alabama at a Nascar event and him being black it wouldn't surprise me if it was a real noose. But like you said him and the View all can EAD for the reason you stated.

Reactions: Steven15
Someone else.

I would give him a pass if he didn't play this up and call of those "doubting or wondering if it was true" simple minded and all that jazz so he can EAD
I dont feel as strongly as you do but ok. He believed the wrong information. Doesnt make him a bad guy or a loser IMO.

And if it was a noose being in Alabama at a Nascar event and him being black it wouldn't surprise me if it was a real noose. But like you said him and the View all can EAD for the reason you stated.

I would bet the farm that it wasn’t an actual noose. It was just a loop tied to make pulling the door down easier. Might have resembled a noose to someone looking to make something out if it. Ridiculous, but hopefully this conspiracy can be put to bed.

I dont feel as strongly as you do but ok. He believed the wrong information. Doesnt make him a bad guy or a loser IMO.
Right, considering the current climate and recent ban of the Confederate flag by NASCAR it is plausible for something like this to have actually occurred. I don't blame Wallace for his reaction at all but some ITT are acting like he knew all along and showing their true colors.

He called those who wanted more information racist? At best that is a "loser" thing to say.
I didnt see him call anyone racist in your clip above. Maybe he did in another interview.

Again, the way I see it is that this was a mistake more so than a hoax or something planned by larger powers at be. Does he feel a little foolish? I'm sure. But I dont see him calling people simple minded some grave offense considering the information he had.

Reactions: TigerLion06
Someone else.

You really think he played it up? What about the other drivers? You think they played up their support? Not mad at you because I don't think you're bad at all. But you gotta think he believed what he was told. He never actually saw the noose and they said that from the start. I think Bubba is probably like all of us right now. We were working with bad info. Notice I said nothing about this but if I was told there was a noose found in my garage or wherever I'd be upset as well. Sometimes things are just a mistake or misunderstanding. I'm hoping the crewmen that found it had no ill intentions.

Sounds like Bubu’s a bitch. Can’t say I’m surprised, he’s sounds like a racist.

Reactions: Gates1981
You really think he played it up? What about the other drivers? You think they played up their support? Not mad at you because I don't think you're bad at all. But you gotta think he believed what he was told. He never actually saw the noose and they said that from the start. I think Bubba is probably like all of us right now. We were working with bad info. Notice I said nothing about this but if I was told there was a noose found in my garage or wherever I'd be upset as well. Sometimes things are just a mistake or misunderstanding. I'm hoping the crewmen that found it had no ill intentions.
Unfortunately in this climate a misunderstanding or mistake isn’t allowed by the media in some cases. Until they find someone/something else to go after.

I didnt see him call anyone racist in your clip above. Maybe he did in another interview.

Again, the way I see it is that this was a mistake more so than a hoax or something planned by larger powers at be. Does he feel a little foolish? I'm sure. But I dont see him calling people simple minded some grave offense considering the information he had.
I took the bold as him calling the people questioning the occurrence (100% right to do so obviously), as showing their true colors as racists and standing up for those beliefs. Perhaps you didn't take it that way, perhaps I shouldn't take it that way, but I did and so did many others, and I think for obvious reasons.

"It’s simple-minded people like that, the ones that are afraid of change, they use everything in their power to defend what they stand up for"

Right, considering the current climate and recent ban of the Confederate flag by NASCAR it is plausible for something like this to have actually occurred. I don't blame Wallace for his reaction at all but some ITT are acting like he knew all along and showing their true colors.
Shocking....

Yes I do think he played it up. Yes, I do think the others played it up. I'm not sure how you would be mad at me, aside from me erring on the side of distasteful for the "loser" comment. He was blasting those who wanted more information, and it turns those questions were warranted. I don't have a problem with him being mislead and then feeling upset about the "noose" and I believe any one would be mad based on the lack of information he apparently had.

The FBI is going to be pissed if they were called in to investigate a rope with a small hoop that is used to pull down a garage door. It was reported that a noose was discovered in Wallace's garage stall. In the garage stall is not on the garage door in my mind. Also a noose is a very specific thing. There should be no mistaking that with what I saw in the video.
How in the hell was that interpreted as a noose? Seems like some common sense from NASCAR was missed big time in this case!

Last edited:
I took the bold as him calling the people questioning the occurrence (100% right to do so obviously), as showing their true colors as racists and standing up for those beliefs. Perhaps you didn't take it that way, perhaps I shouldn't take it that way, but I did and so did many others, and I think for obvious reasons.

"It’s simple-minded people like that, the ones that are afraid of change, they use everything in their power to defend what they stand up for"
I just don't see that making him a bad guy/loser. He made what seems to be an honest mistake. Nothing more than that. If your feeling after this is to feel greatly offended, then do you. I'm more happy that the incident wasn't real and that NASCAR doesn't have as big of an issue as we thought they did a few hours ago.

Well if it was the other way around the media would be jumping on with both feet trying to stomp them beneath the ground. Will see if he comes out and apologizes for his comments. If he does and is sincere about it I'll forgive him. We'll see the true character of Bubba one way or the other.

100 Black folks shot in Chicago on Father's Day Weekend. Crickets from the media, white liberals and the black community. Guess only some black lives matter, if it fits an agenda. Certainly all black lives don’t matter to these people.
I think a black lady from CHARLOTTE expressed the same sentiment yesterday. She said, and I paraphrase, if we want black lives to matter to whites folks, we are going to have to show they matter to us. The reality is that all lives matter equally to our creator.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT