ADVERTISEMENT

Bubba Wallace noose a hoax? Edit: Haha confirmed race baiter

What ? **** that guy .. the country is a powder keg right now he’s gaslighting bullshit .. no one is that stupid for that to be a mistake
I'm not convinced he was involved directly in fabricating it, but he had no problem clearly to use it for his gain right away.
He was called on phone by a NASCAR official (the president I believe) and told about the "noose" in the garage. You have definitely overreacted to this.

Before the idiot wind begins blowing to strong, it was determined there was no crime committed AND no race baiting committed. Just an unfortunate happenstance, although I'm a little dismayed the feds needed 15 agents to solve this one (although that # may also be completely false since I saw it on twitter).

I just want to throw this out there:

the noose being “fake” does not take away the moment that occurred yesterday before the race or the progress that has occurred within the sport over the last week or two. I hope it was all a mistake and not fabricated or “planted” but little white lies aren’t always bad, especially if brings people together
What ? **** that guy .. the country is a powder keg right now he’s gaslighting bullshit .. no one is that stupid for that to be a mistake
Are you talking about Wallace? He was called on the phone and told about the "noose".

Yeah but falsely accusing people of racism and/or inventing fictional racist acts to further a cause is a serious bitch move and anyone supporting such behavior is just as bad as real racists. Unfortunately the continual false allegations of racism because someone doesn't like someone else's opinion is causing a lot of moderate white America to start to roll their eyes at this whole deal. Flag needed to go but should have stopped there. No need to make up "whoa is me" stories to get more attention and sympathy. I mean seriously, the way we're going is anything with a knot tied in it going to be considered racist? If so shoelace and necktie manufacturers are gonna be in a world of hurt.
I don’t disagree ... but ... doesn’t sound like this was “made up”. Sounds like a mistake was made.

Still waiting for the ESPN app to alert us that this was all false. Gonna be waiting a while I’m sure, but if were the other way around we would have three alerts and at least half a dozen social media posts about it by now.
Sorry to burst your bubble but I got the Espn app notification at 5:46pm and it was the first place I heard it

Common sense? Common sense went out the window a long time ago with all of this. We now live in a country where you are guilty until proven innocent. Where facts and truth mean nothing if they don't fit a preconceived narrative.

I mean just look at what is going on. If it wasn't happening in front of my eyes I wouldn't believe it. You have a bunch of communist idiot thugs up in Seattle in open rebellion against the US, and the moron they have for a mayor is calling it a street festival. Meanwhile people are dying in the street in their little communist dystopia. You have people wanting to dismantle police departments in some misguided belief that they will be safer without law and order. I have yet to hear a rational thought on how that is going to work. And you have morons wanting to erase history and pretend like it all never happened. I have news for everyone, every single figure in history save one has skeletons in their closest. We are humans. Our history is sordid and full of hate. It is also great and full of hope. And most of the times historical figures fall into both categories. You can't erase it.

We have enough insanity going on right now. The last thing we needed was for some NASCAR driver to make up some story about garage door pull looking like a noose. If you can't tell the difference in those two things then you probably shouldn't be driving a car 200 mph.

Rant over...
Quite possibly the best post I’ve read during my 10 years as a member of this site. Would have ‘liked’ it 100x if I had been able to.

Last edited:
Common sense? Common sense went out the window a long time ago with all of this. We now live in a country where you are guilty until proven innocent. Where facts and truth mean nothing if they don't fit a preconceived narrative.

I mean just look at what is going on. If it wasn't happening in front of my eyes I wouldn't believe it. You have a bunch of communist idiot thugs up in Seattle in open rebellion against the US, and the moron they have for a mayor is calling it a street festival. Meanwhile people are dying in the street in their little communist dystopia. You have people wanting to dismantle police departments in some misguided belief that they will be safer without law and order. I have yet to hear a rational thought on how that is going to work. And you have morons wanting to erase history and pretend like it all never happened. I have news for everyone, every single figure in history save one has skeletons in their closest. We are humans. Our history is sordid and full of hate. It is also great and full of hope. And most of the times historical figures fall into both categories. You can't erase it.

We have enough insanity going on right now. The last thing we needed was for some NASCAR driver to make up some story about garage door pull looking like a noose. If you can't tell the difference in those two things then you probably shouldn't be driving a car 200 mph.

Rant over...
This post is lacking common sense

Reactions: fcctiger12
I pasted the above. I can't seem to type on it. The other garages HAVE NO LOOP. The pull rope was tied into a noose by somebody. And that is the problem. And it is a legitimate problem. Not made up.
Is3MLdI.gif

must have been a damaging call for him to go on that martyr tour.. stunning and brave
Apparently it was a damaging call because those NASCAR idiots called the FBI for a garage door rope pull shaped like a "noose" at the bottom. Really overblown but I don't think Wallace had anything to do with it (but hell anything is possible at this point). But it really doesn't matter to me. I don't give two fvcks about that redneck sport that has embraced that ridiculous flag forever. Time they moved into the current century.

Reactions: Daytontiger

Rant over...

Good lord. Please tell me you're not one of those people railing against MSM for fake news and half truths, because the majority of your post is just that.

First of all, when most people talk about defunding or dismantling the police, they're not talking about making it the wild wild west with no form of law and order. From what I've seen, people are wanting major law enforcement overhaul and even reduction of officers. There have been a few cities that have done this, but for the most part the ones talking about it now have not done anything yet. So why not wait until it has happened and there have been enough time to assess whether it worked or is a total failure.

Second, people are not trying to erase history. History can be taught in school or kept in a museum. No need to honor these racist figures in history by naming a building after them or having a monument displaying their achievements.

Third, the NASCAR driver didn't find the "noose". It was discovered by a member of his crew. He never saw the noose. So you did the exact same thing you ranted against at the beginning of your post. You basically called the driver a moron for not knowing what a noose looks like without having all of the facts. Guilty until proven innocent indeed.

This is false. QUIT FVCKING MAKING SHIT UP THAT DOESN'T FIT YOUR NARRATIVE

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...elder-mislabels-statistics-fatal-shootings-p/

--Mr. DT
The number is really low no matter what source you try to use...now, you’ll try to say that black people are disproportionately killed by cops which may be slightly true...however, blacks make up 13% of the population yet they account for over 50% of all violent crimes in this country which means that law enforcement has to devote more time & resources to black communities than any other community in this country. So naturally, given that you’re approximately 4 more times likely to be the victim of a violent crime in a black community (cops included), it’s just common sense that there will be more citizen/cop conflict in those stressful communities...

I know this is over some of your heads, but it’s not really that hard to understand if you attempt to take your politics out of it.

The number is really low no matter what source you try to use...now, you’ll try to say that black people are disproportionately killed by cops which may be slightly true...however, blacks make up 13% of the population yet they account for over 50% of all violent crimes in this country which means that law enforcement has to devote more time & resources to black communities than any other community in this country. So naturally, given that you’re approximately 4 more times likely to be the victim of a violent crime in a black community (cops included), it’s just common sense that there will be more citizen/cop conflict in those stressful communities...

I know this is over some of your heads, but it’s not really that hard to understand if you attempt to take your politics out of it.

Dude, if you took the politics out of most of your posts we would all be staring at a white screen. You act like your motives are pure and everyone else has a devious political agenda.

If WE attempt to take OUR politics out of it? You've been spewing right wing BS for YEARS on here. It's not "truth". Sorry to break it to you.

Nice comeback about your lie, btw.

Black people being disproportionately killed by cops "may be slightly true". But yes, I'm the one that needs to get a hold on my politics. LOL

Reactions: marshmk
So the narrative just so easily shifts from praying that some racist POS planted a noose, to it was just a misunderstanding. The hunt for racism continues unabated with no apologies and no contrition for being wrong. It’s present in this thread, just go back to page 1 and 2 and check out all the resident race baiters condemning the OP and anyone else who doubted this from the beginning.

Just remember boys and girls, there are always three sides to every story. One side, the other side and then the truth. The truth always lies somewhere in the middle. Unfortunately the public is too quick to judge and condemn to actually decipher the real truth. Shame on us.

This is the problem with liberal race baiters. After the Duke Lacrosse Sham and Jussie Smullet; you’re all like the Boy that cried wolf way too many times. You’ve got no credibility with the American people anymore

Per data from the FBI, 58.7 percent of violent crime was committed by white people in 2018.

I dont jack sh!t about Nascar/racing and maybe someone already mentioned this because when threads get this long its hard to keep up with the back and forth banter but 1 question

Do the drivers not go in their garage? If the "noose" was there since last fall why Bubba wallace not see it earlier?

I understand someome probably told him about it and he had nothing to do with it but its frustrating to me he jumped so quickly to cry racism before an investigation was done

This is probably all fake. I have a buddy who works in NASCAR corporate who got blackout drunk on a hunting trip a couple of years ago. He said the sport is about 95% fake. Every car is controlled by one computer and has been this way for about 5 years now. Vegas bankrolls the whole thing. The only real stuff are some of the accidents and apparently some of the guys go off script from time to time. It’s basically WWE in cars

Ya starting a new conspiracy theory?

Per data from the FBI, 58.7 percent of violent crime was committed by white people in 2018.
Actually, you’re right...the black community accounted for almost 40%...which is still disproportionate to the overall population...by a lot...

If WE attempt to take OUR politics out of it? You've been spewing right wing BS for YEARS on here. It's not "truth". Sorry to break it to you.

Nice comeback about your lie, btw.

Black people being disproportionately killed by cops "may be slightly true". But yes, I'm the one that needs to get a hold on my politics. LOL
You wanna argue over a very low number of dead people at the hands of cops...by the way, just bc they’re unarmed, doesn’t mean they’re innocent...
But you don’t wanna discuss how disproportionate violent crime is committed in black communities as opposed to the overall population...& how they affects where law enforcement’s time & resources are used...
That’s not politics...it’s facts...

Actually, you’re right...the black community accounted for almost 40%...which is still disproportionate to the overall population...by a lot...
Yes black people make up 12.5% of the population. They commit almost 50% of murders in the US. 92% of those murders are black on black. 70% of all violent crime in black communities is drug related. Drug laws and the war on drugs have devastated the black community in America.

Dude, if you took the politics out of most of your posts we would all be staring at a white screen. You act like your motives are pure and everyone else has a devious political agenda.
The liberal/progressive agenda is warned against in the Bible...that’s all I’m saying

dont like liars or people who blow shit out of proportion, but the message is the same ( at least too me). Keep your racist traitorous rags at home, or better yet ... grow up and be a mature member of society.

The South lost ... time to come out of the fox hole Johnny Reb .....
Dumbass nobody did anything

This doesn’t prove anything other than the noose was probably the door string. Someone still tied it to make a point.

It’s more believable now that pictures are showing someone modified the door cable.
Somebody tie it to pull down the door 2 years sgo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT