ADVERTISEMENT

Climate Scam Incoming

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Would not put it past China Joe to do it. Hes a puppet.

"The White House is now considering declaring a national climate emergency."

"If Joe Biden declares a national climate emergency, he would have COVID-like powers. He would impose the Green New Deal on America without a vote in Congress.

"The AP is urging other news outlets to use the term "Climate Crisis"

Would not put it past China Joe to do it. Hes a puppet.

"The White House is now considering declaring a national climate emergency."

"If Joe Biden declares a national climate emergency, he would have COVID-like powers. He would impose the Green New Deal on America without a vote in Congress.

"The AP is urging other news outlets to use the term "Climate Crisis"
I’ve been telling ya’ll this for four years & telling people outside of here the same since 2010

Well, that's his right as US President to declare whatever he wants to as a crisis and then grab whatever funds he pleases to fund said crisis. RIGHT? That's just the way it is.

Remember when Trump called the border a crisis and then grabbed cash from the Defense budget that was allocated by congress. Dems screamed bloody murder and Trump said that was within his power as Commander in Chief. The SCOTUS sided with Trump on this. It's settled law. None of you Trumpians said a word.

NOW the shoe is on the other foot and it's you guys screaming bloody murder and Dems not saying a word. That's the way it goes.

Personally, I thought it was BS when Trump did it. I think it's BS if Biden is doing it now. See how that works? But the bottom line is that you Trumpians are OK with Trump doing whatever, but not OK when others do the same thing.

Well, that's his right as US President to declare whatever he wants to as a crisis and then grab whatever funds he pleases to fund said crisis. RIGHT? That's just the way it is.

Remember when Trump called the border a crisis and then grabbed cash from the Defense budget that was allocated by congress. Dems screamed bloody murder and Trump said that was within his power as Commander in Chief. The SCOTUS sided with Trump on this. It's settled law. None of you Trumpians said a word.

NOW the shoe is on the other foot and it's you guys screaming bloody murder and Dems not saying a word. That's the way it goes.

Personally, I thought it was BS when Trump did it. I think it's BS if Biden is doing it now. See how that works? But the bottom line is that you Trumpians are OK with Trump doing whatever, but not OK when others do the same thing.
I see your logic. There is a big difference though. Any purported climate emergency is an untrue scam while the border emergency was and is a fact.

I see your logic. There is a big difference though. Any purported climate emergency is an untrue scam while the border emergency was and is a fact.
Says you... There were no more folks crossing the border when Trump declared his crisis than usual. And that was part of the point of the left... namely that this was an untrue scam and just a ploy to get money to do border stuff that Trump wanted and congress wouldn't give him. Now the right (including you) is making the same argument that the left made... namely that this is a BS crisis and the POTUS shouldn't be able to do this.
The case went to the SCOTUS under Trump and they said that the POTUS is the one who decides what a crisis is and he can take money that Congress has allocated in other areas and move it to address the "crisis". You guys LOVED this ruling. But now the shoe is on the other foot.

And Biden is probably going to take money from from some place that you don't think he should and apply it to the climate crisis... Probably on Green sources of energy. I bet you don't like that at all. And for what it's worth, I agree with you. The POTUS shouldn't have that power.

And that's the primary difference between us. I'm a law and order guy. The same rules apply to everyone, regardless of whether I agree with them or not. You are not a law and order guy. You are all about Trump having unlimited ability to do whatever he wants... Everyone ELSE has to obey the law.

Last edited:
…. Uhhhhhh no …. No we don’t ….. I don’t believe fossil fuels, hydrocarbons … whatever are formed in the earths mantle

giphy.gif

And on the second part … to quote the great George Carlin “The earth will be fine, it’s not going anywhere, … WE ARE!”

…. Uhhhhhh no …. No we don’t ….. I don’t believe fossil fuels, hydrocarbons … whatever are formed in the earths mantle

giphy.gif

And on the second part … to quote the great George Carlin “The earth will be fine, it’s not going anywhere, … WE ARE!”
I think there is something to the abiotic oil idea. The idea that all of the oil is being created by the remains of dead animals has never made sense to me. Respect contrary opinions of course.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

CNBC: "Bill Gates is backing the first high-altitude experiment of one radical climate change solution—creating a massive chemical cloud that could cool the Earth. It's called solar geo-engineering."

"But it also comes with significant risks and uncertainties: Things like mass famine, mass flooding, drought."

"It could eradicate blue sky... You have less direct light, which is the same thing as saying it looks hazy and white."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT