ADVERTISEMENT

College Athletes Unionized

tigdad

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2001
So, ever since covid and the first quarter BLM demonstrations (I knew BLM was a marxist organization that hated the USA) I've pondered what it would take for me to walk away from my lifelong hobby...Clemson Athletics. My first memory of it is being at a football game with my parents in 1963. I was four and everybody in our section had on ties or dresses but me. I've swallowed hard several times since the covid year but kept on giving and going including making the same IPTAY contribution and planning to buy the same six tickets for football. I also have season tickets to basketball and baseball.

But, when they unionize I am definitely out....like completely done. Unlike employees of corporations or government employee unions (which are a complete plague and infection on our country) I don't have to have these kids entertain me by playing ball. Not even close. They are privileged to have the opportunity and should be very grateful for it. I would have pulled all my teeth to get to run down the hill and line up for Clemson.

It just became clear to me as I read about the Dartmouth basketball unionization....I know where my line is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News