ADVERTISEMENT

COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

Dr. Deborah Birx says “Long Covid” is now Similar to HIV

But but.. the “Science” said that any HIV connection was a cONspiRaCy THeOry

Check out all these ”coincidences”👇

I guess it’s a coincidence that World Renowned Virologist and discoverer of HIV, Luc Montagnier, Warned that Coronavirus was not of Natural Origin and was Manipulated to Include Sequences of Origin HIV Virus
rumble.com/v46p2iq-luc-mo…

• I guess it’s a coincidence Moderna began human clinical trials for an mRNA based HIV vaccine
rumble.com/v46p5wf-modern…

• I guess it’s a coincidence that the Australian Government trashed 51 Million Doses of the Covid-Vaccine that produced HIV False Positives
nytimes.com/2020/12/11/wor…

• I guess it’s a coincidence that Researchers Warned Some Covid-19 Vaccines Could Increase Risk Of HIV Infection
forbes.com/sites/robertha…

• I guess it’s a coincidence that Heterosexual men are diagnosed with HIV than in gay men for first time in over a decade
amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/…

• I guess it’s a coincidence that there’s a “New” highly virulent and damaging HIV variant discovered in Europe
nature.com/articles/d4158…

• I guess it’s a coincidence Prince Harry went an odd“Get HIV Tested” campaign
amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/f…

• I guess it’s coincidence the vaccines disarms your immune system and causes a cancer and disease promoting environment
rumble.com/v3dykgm-peter-…

• I guess it’s a coincidence the vaccines compromises your immune system, You know… just like HIV does.
rumble.com/v23plj4-dr-rob…

• I guess it’s a coincidence Pfizer invested $43 Billion dollars to purchase Seagen to “Battle cancer? You know… because they compromised your immune system, just like HIV does, Which in turn magnified your chances of getting cancer.
pfizer.com/news/press-rel…

• I guess it’s a coincidence Pfizer, is rushing full steam ahead HEAVILY investing in Cancer medication companies? You know… because they compromised your immune system, just like HIV does, Which in turn magnified your chances of getting cancer.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/…

They compromised billions of poor souls immune systems, which they plan to benefit from over the next several decades.

tRust THe sCienCE

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I said in my post that it’s not evidence in and of itself. But we are beyond pleased with our decision to not take the vaccine nor subject our kids to it. Enjoy your boosters though!
I understand. Sorry for being flippant. But in my opinion you, like my family, got lucky genetically or exposure wise. That's all. I did the vaccines because I saw people dieing of it. But unless circumstances or evidence changes or says otherwise, I'm not getting anymore boosters. That doesn't mean others shouldn't though.

I understand. Sorry for being flippant. But in my opinion you, like my family, got lucky genetically or exposure wise. That's all. I did the vaccines because I saw people dieing of it. But unless circumstances or evidence changes or says otherwise, I'm not getting anymore boosters. That doesn't mean others shouldn't though.

I think the vaccine and boosters have a place. Immune compromised, elderly, etc. But the pressure applied to super healthy sub 40 people (which we were at that time, now 40/41) was absurd. People lost jobs. Couldn’t travel. Shamed.

Thankfully the impact to our family was minimal. Some international flight inconvenience and a few other things. But it’s a travesty that others lost jobs and had major family issues because of mandates. And looking back, I think most agree.

I think the vaccine and boosters have a place. Immune compromised, elderly, etc. But the pressure applied to super healthy sub 40 people (which we were at that time, now 40/41) was absurd. People lost jobs. Couldn’t travel. Shamed.

Thankfully the impact to our family was minimal. Some international flight inconvenience and a few other things. But it’s a travesty that others lost jobs and had major family issues because of mandates. And looking back, I think most agree.

Over 8k military personnel got screwed for refusing to take the jab and forced to take a discharge. Now the government is begging them to come back .

As President Reagan once said the worst thing a person can hear when answering the door : Hello I am from the government and here to help you.

Imo. When faced with the unknown and the potential repercussions of the situation, we were right to act as we did for the sake of the many. Did it continue too long? Needed better financial controls? Probably so. But not many were alive the last time the nation faced such a situation and there was a learning curve.

Hopefully, though doubtful, people will learn to be more prepared for an emergency where jobs and income may be affected. Because this won't be the last societal impact crisis we're going to see.

Number one thing that stood out to me was the realization that half the country are selfish hypocrites that only care about their convenience, and death of others is of no importance.

Reactions: dpic73
I said in my post that it’s not evidence in and of itself. But we are beyond pleased with our decision to not take the vaccine nor subject our kids to it. Enjoy your boosters though!
This is the kind of unnecessary language that irritates me and lends itself to the spread of more disinformation. What exactly would you be "subjecting" them to except a better response to the virus if they were to contract it? All this anti-vax hysteria is already leading to the spread of other viruses that we once thought had been eliminated. So be careful because the next pandemic could be one with a higher mortality rate for children and we already know there will be a large segment of the population who won't comply with any public health measures, which could be catastrophic.

This is the kind of unnecessary language that irritates me and lends itself to the spread of more disinformation. What exactly would you be "subjecting" them to except a better response to the virus if they were to contract it? All this anti-vax hysteria is already leading to the spread of other viruses that we once thought had been eliminated. So be careful because the next pandemic could be one with a higher mortality rate for children and we already know there will be a large segment of the population who won't comply with any public health measures, which could be catastrophic.

That’s the million dollar question. What would I be subjecting them to? They’re incredibly healthy as they are. So are the parents. Meanwhile, we’ve seen others struggle. I’m betting on nature, good stock and good nutrition vs phizer profits.

For enquiring minds.

Looks incredibly LIKELY that “Disease X” WILL in fact be “Nipah Virus” 🚨🚨🚨

The fact GAVI already has a vax trial, is VERY TELLING.

Like I pointed out months ago, Nipah is poised to be the NEW PLANDEMIC/ELECTION INFECTION.

The question, is whether they will actually release a virus with an INSANE 75 PERCENT MORTALITY RATE…

Who will be susceptible? The vaxxed? Certain blood types/genomes? Races?

“Due to the high mortality rate and the nature of Nipah virus transmission, the disease is identified as a priority pandemic pathogen. This vaccine trial is an important milestone in identifying a solution that could prevent local outbreaks occurring, while also helping the world prepare for a future global pandemic,”

THEY JUST SAID IT.

It’s NO secret that the Globalist elite want to KILL US ALL OFF.

The WEF did say that Disease X is likely to have 20 TIMES MORE FATALITIES than COVID.

The numbers DO check out.

This is going to make COVID look like child’s play.

For enquiring minds.

Looks incredibly LIKELY that “Disease X” WILL in fact be “Nipah Virus” 🚨🚨🚨

The fact GAVI already has a vax trial, is VERY TELLING.

Like I pointed out months ago, Nipah is poised to be the NEW PLANDEMIC/ELECTION INFECTION.

The question, is whether they will actually release a virus with an INSANE 75 PERCENT MORTALITY RATE…

Who will be susceptible? The vaxxed? Certain blood types/genomes? Races?

“Due to the high mortality rate and the nature of Nipah virus transmission, the disease is identified as a priority pandemic pathogen. This vaccine trial is an important milestone in identifying a solution that could prevent local outbreaks occurring, while also helping the world prepare for a future global pandemic,”

THEY JUST SAID IT.

It’s NO secret that the Globalist elite want to KILL US ALL OFF.

The WEF did say that Disease X is likely to have 20 TIMES MORE FATALITIES than COVID.

The numbers DO check out.

This is going to make COVID look like child’s play.
The first Nipah virus outbreak was 25 years ago, so isn't it interesting that they were plotting to spoil Trump's election plans in 2024 that long ago? 🤔

That's not what he said earlier:

"I had surgery on my ankle and leg on a Saturday and by Thursday, I was in San Diego working the fights there," Smith said. "Then the next weekend I was in Vegas and the weekend after that I was in Paris. I was flying all over the country, all over the world, and I was in a cast. It's kind of messed up. I almost died.

"The day before I went to Paris, I had an anaphylactic reaction to the antibiotics and the blood thinner. I was in the hospital until 4 or 5 in the morning the day of leaving to go to Paris. I was losing my airway. It was terrible. Early that afternoon, I flew to Paris on no blood thinners and no antibiotics. That's probably where the blood clot came. And once I had the blood clot, I was forced to sit down. I couldn't travel. I couldn't do anything I like to do and I couldn't do anything with physical contact for four months because of all of the blood thinners I was doing. I was doing injections in my stomach twice a day. It was a whole ordeal."

Reactions: yoshi121374
So we take our medical opinions from Financial Analysts now?

Financial analyst David Martin misrepresents studies and patent applications to promote the baseless claim that SARS-CoV-2 was developed as a bioweapon​

Misleading: Contrary to Martin’s claims, early research on coronaviruses didn’t involve modified viruses nor human experimentation apart from studies of infections with naturally-occurring human coronaviruses establishing that these viruses caused colds.
Factually inaccurate
: Old patent applications for coronavirus vaccines and vectors cited by Martin are for animal coronaviruses. None of them is related to SARS-CoV-2 nor do they prove that the virus was developed as a bioweapon.

Conclusion

In summary, Martin’s speech doesn’t provide the smoking gun for COVID-19 origin that he and others claimed to be. The alleged evidence presented is nothing but a list of misrepresented studies on early coronavirus research and old patent applications on animal coronaviruses all unrelated to SARS-CoV-2 or the COVID-19 pandemic.

None of the cited studies and patents suggests that the virus was engineered.
In fact, some of Martin’s claims aren’t even new and have already been debunked. While there are still questions about whether the virus SARS-CoV-2 had infected humans through a naturally-occurring spillover event or a lab leak incident, there is simply no evidence to suggest that SARS-CoV-2 was developed as a bioweapon.

A video shared on social media has claimed that the mRNA coronavirus vaccine is not actually a vaccine, but a “device” designed to make people sick. This is false.

The video, which has been viewed more than 11,000 times on YouTube, can be seen (here).

In it a man referred to as “Dr David Martin”, who has been linked to previous misinformation about the pandemic (here , here) is seen speaking on a video call.

IS THIS IS WHAT Q MEANT BY PROTECT YOUR DNA? 👇

Tucker Carlson interviewed the Surgeon General of Florida who is Raising the Alarm that the mRNA Covid Vaccines are Changing Your DNA

“These vaccines are the ANTI-CHRIST of all products”

• The DNA hangs on with the mRNA and is getting delivered into people’s cells with the lipid nano-particles…
Therefore BILLIONS of DNA fragments are literally changing your own DNA

“The more you get it… the more DNA fragments enter into your cells”

BILLIONS of people got this thing…. What does that mean for humanity?

The last Q Drop says….

What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?
Mankind is repressed.
We will be repressed no more.
Information is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
Information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is a war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.
Ascension.
Q

RFK JR - 22,000 Covid vaccines must be given to prevent 1 Covid death.

Those same 22,000 vaccines will cause 5 heart related deaths.

The Covid vaccine is shit.
Junior is at the point where he'll say pretty much anything to gain "some" attention considering his presidential run has yet to gain any traction.

Junior is at the point where he'll say pretty much anything to gain "some" attention considering his presidential run has yet to gain any traction.

I see it a bit differently. He says what he thinks despite the fact that it will prevent him from becoming mainstream. Whether he is right or not, I do not know. I do know that he has studied the issue thoroughly, and has some opinions that go against mainstream thought.

However, we need some outside the box thinking. It is not a myth that Autism rates have skyrocketed and there is a lot of data tying that to vaccines. The scientific community does not know why autism rates have increased. They don't really know much about it at all to be honest. Sure, it may be coincidental and unrelated, but we maybe we have also dismissed some ideas too early. SOMETHING is causing the rates to increase.

I don't think being anti-vaccine would be the best way of gaining attention to a presidential run.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Covid was a scam. I don’t know one person that went to the hospital for Covid. I don’t even know somebody who knows somebody that went to the hospital.

Covid was a scam. I don’t know one person that went to the hospital for Covid. I don’t even know somebody who knows somebody that went to the hospital.

lol. You guys know my feelings on Covid. But this is silly. I knew people who had issues. Our best friend's grandmother died from complications with Covid.

Covid was real. It could really affect older people or people with comorbidities. The hysteria on the other hand should have been avoided.

lol. You guys know my feelings on Covid. But this is silly. I knew people who had issues. Our best friend's grandmother died from complications with Covid.

Covid was real. It could really affect older people or people with comorbidities. The hysteria on the other hand should have been avoided.

You know what else affects older people and people with Co morbidities? The Flu

How do you explain the disappearance of the flu?

Don't be stupid.

My BIL, healthy, not overweight, runner, regular gym goer, taking no meds other than a daily multivitamin and cholesterol pills got COVID early on. Was in the ICU on a ventilator for almost a month. Pretty much good as dead but somehow made it out alive. He was giving blood for months afterwards to help the CDC study covid.

You know what else affects older people and people with Co morbidities? The Flu

How do you explain the disappearance of the flu?
The disappearance of the flu must have taken off from Thanksgiving right up to this very second.

There's been over 11,000 deaths this flu season, more than 2x the amount from 2021 and 2022 combined.

I've learned over the last few years that very stupid people, like you, believe that what is happening in any given moment is just how things are now. You have no concept of history, other than the history that makes you feel patriotic. You just don't see the forest for the trees.

Last edited:
The disappearance of the flu must have taken off from Thanksgiving right up to this very second.

There's been over 11,000 deaths this flu season, more than 2x the amount from 2021 and 2022 combined.

I've learned over the last few years that very stupid people, like you, believe that what is happening in any given moment is just how things are now. You have no concept of history, other than the history that makes you feel patriotic. You just don't get see the forest for the trees.
I've learned that stupid people like you don't know that it was normal to have 50,000 to 100,000 deaths a year due to flu prior to 2020. And now you think 11,000 deaths a year due to flu is a lot because it was twice the 2021 rate?

Statista.com - feel free to use another official source if you would like.

2010 - 37,000
2011 - 12,000
2012 - 43,000
2013 - 38,000
2014 - 51,000
2015 - 23,000
2016 - 38,000
2017 - 52,000
2018 - 28,000
2019 - 25,000
2020 - 5,000

Something doesn't add up and a further investigation into the numbers is warranted. And those of us that have investigated notice a lot more things that are not adding up. That would cause one to look at other data to see what was going on. But apparently you think 11,000 deaths in 2021 is enough to explain everything away. Shrug.

Last edited:
I've learned that stupid people like you don't know that it was normal to have 50,000 to 100,000 deaths a year due to flu prior to 2020. And now you think 11,000 deaths a year due to flu is a lot because it was twice the 2021 rate?
It's not often that someone is quite this on the nose about proving my point for me.

It's not often that someone is quite this on the nose about proving my point for me.
How do you explain the flu deaths just disappearing? And all cause mortality only higher in two months, which just happen to be the two months where they were putting everyone on ventilators?

I adjust my post above to list the flu deaths for you.

How do you explain the flu deaths just disappearing? And all cause mortality only higher in two months, which just happen to be the two months where they were putting everyone on ventilators?

I adjust my post above to list the flu deaths for you.
This is so damn simple to figure out if you really cared about the truth.

Reactions: okclem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT