ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Align With Pro Terrorist Hamas Crime Ideology with Biden Bloodbath Against Freedom and Democracy All In

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
If you vote Democrat in the coming election you are voting for the end of Democracy

The worst threat to American Representative Democracy is now the Democratic Party in it’s
Bloodthirsty March to destroying America from the inside by the Administrative State and illegal Law-fare

Voting Trump Trump Trump for me in my hope to save America

If you want to live and your children and grandchildren and beyond then vote against the INSANITY OF DEMOCRATIC PARTIES

If you vote Democrat in the coming election you are voting for the end of Democracy

The worst threat to American Representative Democracy is now the Democratic Party in it’s
Bloodthirsty March to destroying America from the inside by the Administrative State and illegal Law-fare

If you want to live and your children and grandchildren and beyond then vote against the INSANITY OF DEMOCRATIC PARTIES
nZB09lH.jpeg

Reactions: Triple Tiger

Good lord. Nothing clearly states the need for education spending like posts on this site.

What the actual F. How were you able to subscribe to this site on your own? There’s zero percent chance you could’ve typed the password the sAme waY twiCe

• Haha
Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
I' m fairly liberal, vote Democrat largely because of the abortion issue. I hate that I find myself agreeing with this idiot on the Palestinians. If not terrorists themselves, they support and hide the terrorists. Bomb the mofos till they release the hostages.

I' m fairly liberal, vote Democrat largely because of the abortion issue. I hate that I find myself agreeing with this idiot on the Palestinians. If not terrorists themselves, they support and hide the terrorists. Bomb the mofos till they release the hostages.

I agree with you that we are at a huge crossroads in America

Of course the Hamas Terrorist Supporters call me names along with you calling me an idiot

It’t because what I an saying is the sad truth that America is under siege from outside and within

The Democratic Party and Traitor to America Joe Biden are destroying America

It disgusts me to have to say what I say

BUT THE OBVIOUS IS THE OBVIOUS

WAKE UP AND START SUPPORTING LAW AND ORDER AND CONSEQUENCES TO CRIME AND VIOLENCE AGAINST PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LIVE IN PEACE SECURITY AND SAFETY

What the actual F. How were you able to subscribe to this site on your own? There’s zero percent chance you could’ve typed the password the sAme waY twiCe

I love moronic responses that are so oblivious to the obvious.

Please tell me you believe that for example the UCLA protest is a organic protest for good.

Who do you think is planning the protest, paying huge amounts of money to pay the protesters, pay for tents and supplies, pay for huge amounts of tools and plywood and many more costly items.

Are you quite believing that all these protesters are really UCLA students when it is being discovered that many if not most are outsiders.

Mostly paid and being funded by a small group if terrorist driven people that support HAMAS and murder of JEWS

Grow a brain and figure it out that this is the start of new terrorist attacks in America

BEING HELPED BY DEMOCRATIC AND BIDEN POLICIES OF DEFUND THE POLICE AND HAMPER CONSEQUENCES OF HATE VIOLENCE AND CRIME

IF NOT ON THE SIDE OF GOOD YOU ARE ON THE SIDE OF BAD

OWN WHO YOU ARE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT